Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Store items should be in game!!!

Okay, here it is, in game!

WOW WHY A BATTLE PASS?! THIS IS AWFUL
    It's just the constant movement of goal posts that is so, so fucking irritating. If it's not A, it's B. Then if they get what want, they now want C. Then if they get C they start complaining about how it took them too long to get A and B. But they never actually wanted A and B, therefore Blizzard is literally Satan because they didn't deliver C first.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ, this God damned community.

Blizzard announces a brand new system designed specifically to give players a reason to log into the fucking game and the first response is: "WELL IT'S NOT HOUSING SO THEY CAN SUCK MY DICK"

I fucking hate it here.
    I rarely agree with you... But this time I agree with you. Makes no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Store items should be in game!!!

Okay, here it is, in game!

WOW WHY A BATTLE PASS?! THIS IS AWFUL
    But why are people calling it a battle pass? Do you have to pay to opt in? I dont understand...

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    haha yeah, corruption vendor great example.
    but i seem to remember the corruptions giving player power, meaning some people got their BIS corruptions week 1, while others had to wait weeks.
    odd I didnt know mounts pets and transmogs gave player power... huh
    when did they add that?
    youre being disingenuous... being a rotation sux regardless if player power is attached or not.

Seems like it's a lot of people that only play WoW trying to use buzzwords they don't know the definition of that they've seen online from other games they don't play.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaoticcrono View Post
    youre being disingenuous... being a rotation sux regardless if player power is attached or not.
    it is a massive difference, especially b ecause of the freeze system.
    want something but can't afford it? freeze it
    like seriously you will have plenty of time to buy all the stuff, there will never be a time where you will have to go "fuck i cant get this thing, guess i gotta wait 6 months to get it"
    because you will freeze stuff you cant afford that you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

it is a massive difference, especially b ecause of the freeze system.
    want something but can't afford it? freeze it
    who benefits from the stock being on a rotation? i dont see the point in it, just keep the stock available at all times.

Honestly this seems really cool and I'm all for it. Hope it has things like solo a raid or something and not just do current content.

Ether way this has my interest highly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fuck i love how you describe not me, but your fucking self.
    i got THE OFFICIAL POST and posted it.
    and you say I!? CHERRY PICKED!?
    meanwhile you go find a random secondary post to post as your proof.
    come the fuck on dude you have to see the absolute ironic hypocrisy here.

That you claim i "Looked for the post that reinforced my own sentiment" when i linked the official announcement, and you are the one who went and found a random shitposting thread?

Bro really cherry picked his evidence of a random thread then claims I cherry picked my evidence by posting the official response.
    Don't try to excuse your own dishonesty by trying to deflect the bad faith towards me.

You painted the reaction has "nothing but positives" in contrast to mmo-champion's toxicity.

I said that the same division can be observed in the official forums.

You proceed to go to the same source, pick out the main thread, make your own interpretation of the sentiment present therein and conclude that your right.

I provide evidence to player reticence or negativity towards this, and your response boils down to "it's not the main post, it doesn't count."

Not only that, you say I'm cherry picking, when it's clear that you sought out evidence to confirm your own biases. A source by the way, that also contains opposite sentiment to the one you mentioned.

You also have to explain how the discussion ongoing within the official post and discussion within threads about the same subject, both existing within the official forums, is a reflection of the weight that those opinions carry.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Don't try to excuse your own dishonesty by trying to deflect the bad faith towards me.

You painted the reaction has "nothing but positives" in contrast to mmo-champion's toxicity.

I said that the same division can be observed in the official forums.

You proceed to go to the same source, pick out the main thread, make your own interpretation of the sentiment present therein and conclude that your right.

I provide evidence to player reticence or negativity towards this, and your response boils down to "it's not the main post, it doesn't count."

Not only that, you say I'm cherry picking, when it's clear that you sought out evidence to confirm your own biases. A source by the way, that also contains opposite sentiment to the one you mentioned.

You also have to explain how the discussion ongoing within the official post and discussion within threads about the same subject, both existing within the official forums, is a reflection of the weight that those opinions carry.
    Bro you claimed i cherry picked my evidence when I linked the official source and you linked a random shitpost my dude...
    bro come on this is actual clown show, you have to have the capability of self reflection to notice that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bro you claimed i cherry picked my evidence when I linked the official source and you linked a random shitpost my dude...
    bro come on this is actual clown show, you have to have the capability of self reflection to notice that.
    It is ironic that you'd try to denegrate my own self-awareness when your remarks can easily be boiled down:

- Threads secondary to the "official source" do not count
    - Threads secondary to the "official source" that contain some measure of negativity - whatever nature it assumes - do not count

Both threads exist within the official forums.

Discussion ongoing within the "main post" does not make it more valid than discussion going on elsewhere.

My original remark stands.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    They have changed recruit a friend rewards before. The rewards also depend on how much game time the recruit purchases. A time gate for rewards lol. You don't even know how long it will take for you to 100% complete each months activities and are already whining about the system. Do you honestly think you'll 100% everything? Did you already grind out all your renown in Dragonflight to rank 30? You are just inventing reasons to hate on the system before the details are even worked out and tested.
    I'm not inventing reasons. I just know I don't like time-based systems in any game. That's why DF currently is the best addon we've got in 6 years. Because you can grind when and how much you want. You're not forced to log in daily. You have no bucket list of items you must do every week to not fall behind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    It is ironic that you'd try to denegrate my own self-awareness when your remarks can easily be boiled down:

- Threads secondary to the "official source" do not count
    - Threads secondary to the "official source" that contain some measure of negativity - whatever nature it assumes - do not count

Both threads exist within the official forums.

Discussion ongoing within the "main post" does not make it more valid than discussion going on elsewhere.

My original remark stands.
    Bro you claimed I cherry picked my evidence by linking the official post, which you then proceed to link a random shitpost thread.
    come on dude.

1+ Year Old Account
    If it doesn't have slutmogs, I don't care.

3+ Year Old Account
    If this is actually well-executed, it could be a solid feature. Plus, it's something that can actually be carried to upcoming xpacs, which is always good. There's an element of FOMO, but that's more or less the MO of a sub-based game, and hardly the worst WoW's seen of it.

Bro you claimed I cherry picked my evidence by linking the official post, which you then proceed to link a random shitpost thread.
    come on dude.
    since when do you get to pick and choose what does or doesnt count... theres people who dont like it on the official forums.

also you didnt answer my question...

who benefits from the stock being on a rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    It gives you 1000. So double the log-in bonus. That's not the same.

And okay - if it were tied to some new system you know damn well that people would complain. Getting some random activities to explore, re-visit old content is something people constantly ask for.
    Also it gives 500 as far as I can see. 500 for just logging in and talking to a guy and 500 from the travelers guide.

10+ Year Old Account
    come on dude.
    I'd like to reinvite you consider your own self-awareness.

Continuously repeating that one is the official post and the other a random shitpost thread isn't going to help your case.

Are you hoping that by repeating the adjective official this will somehow lend strength to your point? Do you think that the quality of "official" somehow makes the space immune to opinions or sentiments that run opposite to those you would otherwise share?

Do you think that it goes unnoticed that you're deliberately painting one source in bad faith because the sentiment therein is the opposite of the one you mentioned?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if the currency system is Use It Or Lose It?

Quote Originally Posted by Subrias View Post
    Green? It's all free. Lol
    Pay with your time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    And people actually had hope that new Blizzard would be better than old Blizzard. This is the stooping to new lows.

Disgusting greed.
    How is this greedy? It’s free. Log into the game and do things to earn rewards. It’s literally how the game has worked for almost twenty years.