Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Dragonflight Season 1 Content Update Notes

Dragonflight Season 1 Content Update Notes
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Within Clan Nokhud's stronghold are their Proving Grounds, where the centaurs compete to be named the clan's greatest warrior. Compete for glory in this new Arena that has a unique gameplay layout, utilizing ramps, pillars and a middle wall to break your opponents' line of sight.

Arena Season 1

Dragonflight Season 1 introduces a weekly map pool rotation for Rated and Skirmish Arenas to keep matches exciting and fresh week to week.

POOL A POOL B POOL C
    Nagrand Arena Nagrand Arena Nagrand Arena
    Dalaran Sewers Ruins of Lordaeron Hook Point
    Tiger’s Peak Tiger’s Peak Tol’Viron Arena
    Enigma Crucible Empyrean Domain Ashamane’s Fall
    Empyrean Domain Blade’s Edge Arena The Robodrome
    Ashamane’s Fall Maldraxxus Coliseum Mugambala
    Maldraxxus Coliseum Black Rook Hold Arena Enigma Crucible
    Nokhudon Proving Grounds Nokhudon Proving Grounds Nokhudon Proving Grounds

The seasonal rewards for PvP include a new Arena title: "Crimson Gladiator", Crimson's Gladiator's Drake, Dragonriding Appearance: Highland Drake: Embodiment of the Crimson Gladiator, a new weapon illusion, pennant, tabard and cloak, achievements, and new Vicious mounts–Alliance and Horde themed Sabertooth.

Just like in Rated Battlegrounds and Arenas, Rated Solo Shuffle players can earn seasonal rewards and achievements, credit towards Vicious mounts, weekly Great Vault progress, and Conquest with rewards being based on the highest rating amongst all of a player’s specializations. Players will earn all seasonal titles and achievements that they would normally in Rated Arenas, with the exception of Gladiator and its associated reward, and the top 0.1% of Rated Solo Shuffle players will earn the title "Crimson Soloist."

The weekly Conquest cap will start at 1350 and increase by 550 per week.

Items and Rewards

• Kyrakka’s Searing Embers effect now triggers more often.
    • Irideus Fragment's Mastery granted per stack has been reduced.
    • Tome of Unstable Power radius increased to 8 yards (was 5 yards).
    • Integrated Primal Fire cooldown reduced to 2 minutes (was 3 minutes). Damage adjusted to compensate.

To view all content update notes, click here.

For World of Warcraft customer support, please visit our Support Site or our Customer Support discussion forum. If you’ve found a bug, please let us know about it in our Bug Report Forum.
    Last edited by Lumy; 2022-12-13 at 07:36 PM.

No mention of fixing contagious cowardice. Let's hope it is. I am sick of hearing it.

Why even bother showing the Evoker set if it just turns into garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    Too bad that the evoker set is one of the few that isn't completely ugly either.. well I guess shaman and hunter will have fun with the off pieces.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    you know you can be out of dragon form like 95% of playtime right? and shoulders and belt are visible while in dragon form so? what you on about?
    Are you really looking at your mog while in combat?
    I 3d print stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Runicblood View Post
    you know you can be out of dragon form like 95% of playtime right? and shoulders and belt are visible while in dragon form so? what you on about?
    95% of playtime ok so you cast 95% of the time Living Flame then?

And the shoulders and belt don't look good in Dragon form at all, it doesn't take an expert to see that Blizzard has just been lazy with the Dracthyr in terms of transmog

Yes, tmogs and fashion are end game. Not being able to see them was the dumbest move they have made. Especially when they have races like worgen and tauren and Dranei. meaning they could easily have made tmogs show on them

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Janitor View Post
    Too bad that the evoker set is one of the few that isn't completely ugly either.. well I guess shaman and hunter will have fun with the off pieces.
    That's personally taste, i'm not saying the set looks bad, i am saying it looks bad in dragon form, 80% of the set is just gone ,They could have at least made an effort to adjust the armor to the dragon form, it's not an impossible thing to do, many of the heritage armors only can fit the race it was made for, surely they could have done the same for Dracthyr but chose not to

I don't know what you all taking about! My dragon is fully transmoged!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by doodle90 View Post
    Yes, tmogs and fashion are end game. Not being able to see them was the dumbest move they have made. Especially when they have races like worgen and tauren and Dranei. meaning they could easily have made tmogs show on them
    They probably nixed mogging for the drac'thyr form because the geometry of the model changes depending on body type, which would cause clipping / floating issues with any extra 3D pieces on the gear models. That and they put a ton of effort into giving them fully customizable armor at character creation. Plus the wings prevent back items.

I do think that they should have done something special for their tier sets though, like unlocking new customization options or having some sort of other visual effect, either passively or for their spells. Like an elemental aura with shards of stone and energy floating around their body.

The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    No mention of fixing contagious cowardice. Let's hope it is. I am sick of hearing it.
    You can get an item that gets rid of annoyances like that as far as I know. Pretty sure it's intentional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Dude A: "lol well if you weren't such a Blizzard Shill™ you'd believe my source!"
    Dude B: ::posts the Webster Dictionary definition of the word 'objective' followed by a 700-word essay about how the WoW community is doomed::
    Quote Originally Posted by ClownPrincess View Post
    shut up idiot

It effecting you is not the problem it effecting 45 people in town and constantly screaming is .

Sounds like a feral/guardian druid problem.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    95% of playtime ok so you cast 95% of the time Living Flame then?

And the shoulders and belt don't look good in Dragon form at all, it doesn't take an expert to see that Blizzard has just been lazy with the Dracthyr in terms of transmog
    i said 95% of playtime, not combat. are you in combat all the time that you are playing?

and again, are you REALLY looking at your mog during combat, or looking at fight mechanics, the floor, damage meter, weak auras, cds?

Mog fasionista wow is for when you are chilling before boss fight or idling around in valdrakken

- - - Updated - - -

adding you to edit aswel
    I 3d print stuff

[QUOTE=Runicblood;53993240]i said 95% of playtime, not combat. are you in combat all the time that you are playing?

and again, are you REALLY looking at your mog during combat, or looking at fight mechanics, the floor, damage meter, weak auras, cds?

Mog fasionista wow is for when you are chilling before boss fight or idling around in valdrakken

- - - Updated - - -

Yes my 95% time in this game is in combat, let it be open world, dungeons/raids, PvP

And it doesn't matter what i look at during combat, i could be looking at ceiling if i wanted to.

You can't deny the fact that the transmog on Dracthyr is lazy and cheap

I don't understand why you are defending this? Just being a Blizzard fanboy or a troll? Either way, my opinion stands, transmog on the Dracthyr dragon form is disappointing.

That tier gear is straight ugly as hell.

The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to be that guy for a moment about Evokers:

Originally, Blizzard had said that Evoker tier sets would be the only gear that would fully show up on un-visaged Evokers.

... Well, uh, that was either a lie or they're trying to sweep that promise under the table, from what I can tell. I'm only marginally upset, because I honestly expected it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Dude A: "lol well if you weren't such a Blizzard Shill™ you'd believe my source!"
    Dude B: ::posts the Webster Dictionary definition of the word 'objective' followed by a 700-word essay about how the WoW community is doomed::
    Quote Originally Posted by ClownPrincess View Post
    shut up idiot

[QUOTE=Dark-Zarupia;53993267]
    i said 95% of playtime, not combat. are you in combat all the time that you are playing?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes my 95% time in this game is in combat, let it be open world, dungeons/raids, PvP

And it doesn't matter what i look at during combat, i could be looking at ceiling if i wanted to.

You can't deny the fact that the transmog on Dracthyr is lazy and cheap

I don't understand why you are defending this? Just being a Blizzard fanboy or a troll? Either way, my opinion stands, transmog on the Dracthyr dragon form is disappointing.
    key 2 words there (they are in bold)). i love when people argue about opinions and subjective things. now, where is my popcorn?

my opinion stands too, that yours is wrong. throwing out arbitrary numbers as you know (95% in combat as an example). must be the type of person that movies make fun of (you know, having to look good while killing things, etc). or are you the person that will complain for the heck of it? you seem like you'd never ever be pleased with anything Blizzard (or anyone else but you) did.

there was someone in general chat the other day complaining that the game is hard. maybe they used the wrong term since hard can mean a number of things, but still. people will complain about something (or echo chamber it). they were clearly just on because they were in a bad mood and just wanted to vent (which is fine outside of a game). people in chat were actually really nice up to the point where we all realized they didn't want help (we then just said it isn't a game issue here, but never attack them like they were to people and the game), they just wanted to hate the game and bring everyone down to their level. you seem like you fit into that category as well, but I don't know you so I am just connecting some dots here.

If it bothers you that much, get some fresh air, take a break, play another game and then come back (if you want). This love/hate relationship needs to chill a little bit. People tend to forget to breathe and relax, no need to feed the 'hate'. it is just a waste of energy that could be used elsewhere.

"My memory... since when? If everything is a dream, don't wake me." -Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

Do we know which color is the raid finder version? I don't really intend to do anything more complicated than LFR this expansion lol

Those are some of the ugliest sets I ever saw, for real.