So wait then Elon doxed this guy?

So while not Elon personally, he showed the person videoing this guy and his license plate? So are there new rules that since it wasn't Elon personally this is fine? Oh! and since this is a legit dox of people getting driver info, since it wasn't in real time it is okay?

On top of that going back to Yoel Roth, the reportedly had to leave his home, cause of Elon.

Oh! Holy crap, read some replies and picked out 3 white supremacist, right wing people. Of course projecting this guy is some left wing guy. The best is most of these are saying it's shady for him wearing a mask. Sure I agree. Wait till they see all the white, right wingers who protest the drag shows and what-not. They are all hiding their identity. Umm, the AZ ballot box peeps.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2022-12-15 at 08:04 PM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    So wait then Elon doxed this guy?

So while not Elon personally, he showed the person videoing this guy and his license plate? So are there new rules that since it wasn't Elon personally this is fine? Oh! and since this is a legit dox of people getting driver info, since it wasn't in real time it is okay?

On top of that going back to Yoel Roth, the reportedly had to leave his home, cause of Elon.

Oh! Holy crap, read some replies and picked out 3 white supremacist, right wing people. Of course projecting this guy is some left wing guy. The best is most of these are saying it's shady for him wearing a mask. Sure I agree. Wait till they see all the white, right wingers who protest the drag shows and what-not. They are all hiding their identity. Umm, the AZ ballot box peeps.
    Why report it to the police when you can weaponize your new platform to sick a mob on every generic looking white dude?

Welll, he's gotta pay the banks (10 billion or so?) before Tesla totally tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Welll, he's gotta pay the banks (10 billion or so?) before Tesla totally tanks.
    By "banks" you mean folks like the Saudis?

https://twitter.com/lemonodor/status...47634919710721

Who recently complained about the plane tracking account that Elon just shut down. Is he worried about getting dismembered at a Saudi embassy?

https://twitter.com/EliotHiggins/sta...54821700452365

Also, folks used his geolocation from his tweet to find out where he was. It was close-ish to airports (Huntington Memorial is a heliport) but not that close. There's nothing short of his word connecting this incident to the flight tracker, with questions about how the individual tracked the flight and then managed to find out which car Elon was in and follow that.

Because per others - https://twitter.com/eriz35/status/1603465763393835021

No police reports filed in that area over the past week so far. Could be delayed so we'll see in a few days. However...

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/bus...m_npd_nn_tw_ma

Spokespeople for the Los Angeles Police Department and the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department were unable to confirm that any report was made without more information.
    Local police seem to have no records of a police report, which I imagine any reasonable person would file if they were being stalked.

TLDR: Wow, sure seems like Elon is just desperate to win the gold in the victim olympics!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    By "banks" you mean folks like the Saudis?

https://twitter.com/lemonodor/status...47634919710721
    I mean yeah, he owes money to the big oilers, but also to western banks. He really fucked himself with this meme purchase, so he's squeeze it to shape the discourse till the last drop.

Musk, 'absolutist' free speech champ.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2022-12-15 at 11:41 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Elmo is now suing the 20 year old kid for posting public flight info of his private jet.

The richest man in the world is legally going after a 20 year old kid exercising his first amendment right.

It wasn't enough for him to just ban the kid off of twitter, he's now pursuing litigation.

I'm sure the free speech absolutists will back the first amendment, right?

*Looks at Twitter*

"It posed a security risk to Musk's son."

Well, the NPCs are out in force to back Musk. So much for freeze peach!

So it seems NOW they're recognizing that some speech can be dangerous, and should be suppressed. Even if, realistically, posting flight i nfo does not tell anyone where a specific individual is in real time, thus it didn't actually pose a real threat to Elmo. He's just lashing out after getting boo'd off stage.

I assume they still don't consider violent nazi rhetoric to be dangerous, but it's still hilarious to watch these NPCs pivot on a dime when their lord and messiah Elmo Muzk says something is a danger.

I'm seriously hoping some lawyers offer to represent this 20 year old pro-bono. @cubby got any buddies?
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2022-12-16 at 12:16 AM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by diller View Post
    It's used everywhere there is a comment section, even Youtube.
    I have pretty great mental health and prefer to keep it that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Elmo is now suing the 20 year old kid for posting public flight info of his private jet.

The richest man in the world is legally going after a 20 year old kid exercising his first amendment right.

It wasn't enough for him to just ban the kid off of twitter, he's now pursuing litigation.

*Looks at Twitter*

So it seems NOW they're recognizing that some speech can be dangerous, and should be suppressed. Even if, realistically, posting flight i nfo does not tell anyone where a specific individual is in real time, thus it didn't actually pose a real threat to Elmo. He's just lashing out after getting boo'd off stage.

I assume they still don't consider violent nazi rhetoric to be dangerous, but it's still hilarious to watch these NPCs pivot on a dime when their lord and messiah Elmo Muzk says something is a danger.

I'm seriously hoping some lawyers offer to represent this 20 year old pro-bono. @cubby got any buddies?
    I can't wait for Devin Stone, MMOs second favorite lawyer, to have a field day with this. Probably tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Journalists who cover Elon Musk have been suspended on Twitter just now.
    • Donie O'Sullivan from CNN
    • Drew Harwell from the Washington Post
    • Aaron Rupar
    • more

Thats it, twitter is totally dead to me. Just 4chan for aparthied billionaire simps.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Thats it, twitter is totally dead to me. Just 4chan for aparthied billionaire simps.
    Man, I'm beginning to think Elom hates FREEZE PEACH like everyone has been correctly saying since forever.

No wonder he's always on Twitter nowadays, he's literally creating his fictional reality on Twitter, his own personal safe space.

His father will still never love or approve of him, even as his father fucks his step-granddaughter while his mother is out there trying to protect her baby boy.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post

*Looks at Twitter*

Musk's mental gymnastics on this are hysterical.

That kid is going to get more offers of free legal representation than he can handle.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1603573725978275841

Elon does not know what "doxxing" is.

This is truly the most pathetic shit ever. I wonder when he's gonna ban himself for doxxing that random person who seems to not be related to whatever story he appears to have made up to justify all this, because he still hasn't filed a police report per the LAPD.

Just don't post about that on Twitter, that too is apparently "doxxing", and you'll get a banu.

This is Elon now -

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    thought his kids name was ar-15

some journo is going too ask the cops if that story is true

he also threatened to jets guy with legal action lol, mr judge this man is posting publicly available information pls send to jail
    Well, this happened. A journalist with CNN asked LAPD for a comment, and posted it: and was permanently banned from Twitter because LAPD said there was no criminal complaint filed. A WaPo and NYT reporter, as well as some independent journalists have been suspended as well for retweeting it.

Musk claims it's for breaking the "doxxing rules" but as far as I know, they never mentioned the elonjet account, they're just reporting on his accounting of the "facts" that led to the suspension of that account, which he said he wouldn't do after initially shadowbanning it.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Musk claims it's for breaking the "doxxing rules" but as far as I know, they never mentioned the elonjet account, they're just reporting on his accounting of the "facts" that led to the suspension of that account, which he said he wouldn't do after initially shadowbanning it.
    The emperor cannot have anyone around to say that he's not actually wearing clothes!

Bit more on the bans on journalists and a list of them.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...s-from-Twitter

Oh, and further down in the post it says that Twitter is now suspending links to mastodon as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a private company and Elon owns it. And as much of a fraud as Elon is I stood by Twitter choosing what speech it allowed and which it didn't I have no problem with what Elon is doing in that context.

However it is beautiful watching the Alt-Right and First Amendment Freedom fighters complaining before suddenly OK with what Elon is doing. Any nonsense that free speech was the issue are gone.

Freedom of Speech means only freedom from punishment of the government, it has never meant freedom from consequences. As much of a right as it's always been, rather than privilege.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

There is a difference - previously you got (eventually) banned for breaking the rules. Now you get banned because a snowflake has thin skin even if you haven't broken any rules.

Elon "Free Speech" Musk banning journalists for reporting about his hypocrisy is just peak hypocrisy now.

It's my number one mission now to get banned from Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Journalists who cover Elon Musk have been suspended on Twitter just now.
    • Donie O'Sullivan from CNN
    • Drew Harwell from the Washington Post
    • Aaron Rupar
    • more

Holy bleep! He did it. In a way I love this. Sorry we needed martyrs in this fight. I hope other journalists and anyone who thinks this person is abusing Twitter worse than any previous ownership or leadership, they better now.

This is BIG!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!