1+ Year Old Account
    Hopium/Copium BUT I would LOVE to see some new story stuff in 10.0.5 to connect to 10.1. I know we don't typically get story stuff, especially in a 0.5 patch this early on; however, it would be neat!

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Blizzard has added so many armor sets that could be nelf heritage armor over the years and made it unobtainable. I seriously doubt it will be that.
    Probably just a set for everyone(especially tauren rogues) in the new shop
    That's true. I still vividly remember the set used by Huntress Kasparian in Tomb of Sargeras.
    If it wasn't for the fact it predated heritage armor by about two years i doubt you would be able to tell that it wasn't if you showed it to someone who didn't already know all heritage armor available.

Still salty it wasn't a mail set for hunters that could drop fro mthe boss, similar to the Dark Shaman set from Siege of Orgrimmar.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Do we know yet if these new sets are considered cosmetics? The fact their are 4 of them makes me think its cloth, leather, mail and plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Do we know yet if these new sets are considered cosmetics? The fact their are 4 of them makes me think its cloth, leather, mail and plate.
    Not all of them but there are multiple Ensemble sets described.

Ensemble: Corrupted Runelord's Regalia (New) Collect the appearances of the Corrupted Runelord's Regalia armor set. Instant.
    Ensemble: Glorious Dragonrider's Mail (New) Collect the appearances of the Glorious Dragonrider's Mail armor set. Instant.
    Ensemble: Helarjar Berserker Warplate (New) Collect the appearances of the Helarjar Berserker Warplate armor set. Instant.
    Ensemble: Kvaldir Scout Leathers (New) Collect the appearances of the Kvaldir Scout Leathers armor set. Instant.
    Ensemble: Sylvan Stalker's Leathers (New) Collect the appearances of the Sylvan Stalker's Leathers armor set. Instant.
    Ensemble: Tidecaller's Chainmail (New) Collect the appearances of the Tidecaller's Chainmail armor set. Instant.
    Ensemble: Vagabond's Rosy Threads (New) Collect the appearances of the Vagabond's Rosy Threads. Instant.
    Ensemble: Val'sharah Protector's Battleplate (New) Collect the appearances of the Val'sharah Protector's Battleplate armor set. Instant.
    Ensemble: Void-Bound Battlegear (New) Collect the appearances of the Void-Bound Battlegear armor set. Instant.
    Ensemble: Void-Bound Chains (New) Collect the appearances of the Void-Bound Chains armor set. Instant.
    Ensemble: Void-Bound Raiment (New) Collect the appearances of the Void-Bound Raiment armor set. Instant.
    Ensemble: Void-Bound Warplate (New) Collect the appearances of the Void-Bound Chains armor set. Instant.
    Ensemble: Wanderer's Rosy Trappings (New) Collect the appearances of the Wanderer's Rosy Trappings. Instant.

It is a safe bet many are armor class-restricted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Ensemble: Tidecaller's Chainmail (New) Collect the appearances of the Tidecaller's Chainmail armor set. Instant.
    e armor class-restricted.
    Holy shit, I REALLY hope this is the cloth Kul Tiran tidesage armor for Shamans, who are supposed to be the Tidesages. That would be insane.

Ensemble: Corrupted Runelord's Regalia (New) Collect the appearances of the Corrupted Runelord's Regalia armor set. Instant.
    Ensemble: Glorious Dragonrider's Mail (New) Collect the appearances of the Glorious Dragonrider's Mail armor set. Instant.
    Ensemble: Helarjar Berserker Warplate (New) Collect the appearances of the Helarjar Berserker Warplate armor set. Instant.
    Ensemble: Kvaldir Scout Leathers (New) Collect the appearances of the Kvaldir Scout Leathers armor set. Instant.
    Ensemble: Sylvan Stalker's Leathers (New) Collect the appearances of the Sylvan Stalker's Leathers armor set. Instant.
    Ensemble: Vagabond's Rosy Threads (New) Collect the appearances of the Vagabond's Rosy Threads. Instant.
    Ensemble: Val'sharah Protector's Battleplate (New) Collect the appearances of the Val'sharah Protector's Battleplate armor set. Instant.
    Ensemble: Void-Bound Battlegear (New) Collect the appearances of the Void-Bound Battlegear armor set. Instant.
    Ensemble: Void-Bound Chains (New) Collect the appearances of the Void-Bound Chains armor set. Instant.
    Ensemble: Void-Bound Raiment (New) Collect the appearances of the Void-Bound Raiment armor set. Instant.
    Ensemble: Void-Bound Warplate (New) Collect the appearances of the Void-Bound Chains armor set. Instant.
    Ensemble: Wanderer's Rosy Trappings (New) Collect the appearances of the Wanderer's Rosy Trappings. Instant.

All of these sound quite intriguing. I'm looking forward to seeing what they look like.

Cool, I didn't know it was so expansive. Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Holy shit, I REALLY hope this is the cloth Kul Tiran tidesage armor for Shamans, who are supposed to be the Tidesages. That would be insane.
    looking at wowhead and basing off the icons, it seems to be a recolour of the Vindictive Combatant's Mail Armor from legion

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    looking at wowhead and basing off the icons, it seems to be a recolour of the Vindictive Combatant's Mail Armor from legion
    Where are the icons for these sets?

I see it now, disappointing.
    Last edited by Cheezits; 2022-12-16 at 01:40 AM.

holy shit those new Nelf warden transmogs

As a jaded ex-WoW player, I have to give Blizzard credit here.

EDIT: Throren posted it before me, so changed post format to just quote him rather than embed the picture myself.

Fuck me, I need that warden outfit.

Surprisingly I prefer the sun version to the moon.

Fuck me, I need that warden outfit.

Surprisingly I prefer the sun version to the moon.
    The sun version is basically the OG Warden outfit.

My guess is a lot of those sets are legion recolors, particularly the trial of valor sets (which were great and it's dumb you can't get the full mythic appearances anymore). I doubt that the warden one is from the trading post, likely a quest.

Holy shit. I'm actually pretty impressed. Although we sadly don't seem to be in a state where we can get an over-the-shoulder cloak, this is about as close as we can feasibly get. I like how this looks and I am very happy that Blizzard is offering more roleplay-focused gear like this. I hope this is a trend which is reinforced and encouraged.

I'll give them credit.

The warden set is totally cash shop level quality but available in game like people have been asking for. Absolutely going to be a hook to get people to collect the emsemble plus the mount, but kudos, its a very well done hook.

I know the Naga character registry sometimes gets updated, but do they usually say Naga Male?

Char Customization Options

Blood Elf Male
    Skin Color - Choice 31951 (New)

Naga Male
    Skin Color - Choice 31955 (New)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I know the Naga character registry sometimes gets updated, but do they usually say Naga Male?
    I'd be surprised if they don't, given both male and female have "player" models. I doubt this is a sign of an Allied Race or anything, just that there's probably going to be some Naga on the Dragon Isles with a unique color scheme.

from the front page
    LFG Dungeons
    Dungeons
    Emerald Dreamway (New) - Map: . Roles: 1-5 damage.
    hmm... we are getting a new dungeon? Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Unless new variant strikes.