Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    no. /thread. we dont have legacy buff for it and there are many bosses with mechanics that make it impossible to solo. you can not solo BoD

- - - Updated - - -

For BoD specifically, you wont be able to solo opulence bc the AoE ability will kill you and you cant do the gauntlet solo to get the buff, which is healer specific, to negate the mechanic. if you manage to somehow burn him fast enough solo which is unlikely, the next boss will perma stunlock you and you will not solo it.
    You don't need a legacy buff; I don't understand why a common sentiment in this thread is that transmog needs to be gifted to you by a 500% damage multiplier.

Opulence was soloed on mythic last expansion, and it's only getting easier with more gear. You can kill one golem solo and do the boss with a +100% buff - given that this was doable on normal / heroic last expansion, I wouldn't be surprised if you can zerg the boss ignoring both golems with some vault gear.

As for Rastakhan, you will need to hold everything for the burst window after the transition but before bwonsamdi kills you. I think you can use an afk alt in some room to do it normally, too, but not so sure how this works. (I'll probably look into that soon)

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    I don't understand why a common sentiment in this thread is that transmog needs to be gifted to you by a 500% damage multiplier.
    Precedent set by Blizzard, innit?
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Macnessa View Post
    No, Blizzard actually buffed the old content
    Season one of DF just started and my character is the top dmg and no chance I can solo even BFA because they made all old content 10-60. I cannot be the 11 levels over and Im confused why the change. It's been a normal thing to let us solo content two expansions ago. Hope they fix this and let us solo adventurers a chance to play like we used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Thanks for the correction. Can you link to where the devs actually said that?

(I doubt I'll get a link here, fellas.)
    No idea what he is exactly referring to, but there is a recent interview with Hazzikostas which pretty much sums it up: https://www.laptopmag.com/features/w...n-dragonflight

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Always so silly you cant just solo all raids the next exp. Let people have fun...ALSO MYTHIC Ghuun ^^ It will never be solo or Nzoth
    ....and if that annoying roll mechanic is still on DW, I remain too dumb to solo him

Quote Originally Posted by Just Passing through View Post
    ....and if that annoying roll mechanic is still on DW, I remain too dumb to solo him
    It's literally "stand in one spot" mechanic.

7+ Year Old Account
    it should have legacy damage by now since its 2 expacs old but blizz probably was to lazy again

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    No idea what he is exactly referring to, but there is a recent interview with Hazzikostas which pretty much sums it up: https://www.laptopmag.com/features/w...n-dragonflight
    Thanks. “Uhm, yeah, probably. Not trivially, but yes.” doesn't exactly inspire confidence, but at least their intentions are clear, even though I think they're a terrible idea myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    It's literally "stand in one spot" mechanic.
    Was it always or is it now?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Passing through View Post
    Was it always or is it now?
    Always was. Kill the tentacles, stand on top of the wound closest to the scales, gather bloods, kill bloods, kill big add, repeat. All you have to do is move two times during encounter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Thanks. “Uhm, yeah, probably. Not trivially, but yes.” doesn't exactly inspire confidence, but at least their intentions are clear, even though I think they're a terrible idea myself.
    So this is gonna be soloing Legion thing all over again. Just wait till 11.0 guys, easy!

That's the devs' intention, yes. If you enjoy doing old content for cosmetics, too bad, so sad. Wait two years.