7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Everything you said would be bad and wrong in many levels.

Kratos’s masculine traits doesn’t stop at aggression or homicide behaviour pre 2018. He sleeps with any woman he gets the chance,
    That is some words said from someone who don't understand the character and the franchise at all.

yeah, not rly, its usually one scene in every game, but this is hardly anything problematic and its not with every woman, of course he would not do that now, since he have child to take care. But before? dude was not married.

can’t deal or find support for his poor mental health,
    Sure, that is for sure, something you can find in every corner of greece at that time, and its especially easy for him since EVEN THE GODS cannot change or free him from his nightmares

but its fault of his masculinity to not search support for his mental health, which he of course did in this game /s
    and cant only express him self in any way other then violence and doesn't know how to be a good father due to his Spartan up brining.
    Yeah, how can he not "express himself" in any other way if the game is supposed to be a game about VENGEANCE, lmao

How he can be a good father in god of war 2 or 3 dude? he is not father at that time, what nonsense

And as I said the ashes override the original skin colour but even if they didn’t Kratos was originally suppose to be black and had a model based off his Vo before they scarped it. And while he might not be black in the game he surly isn’t a white dude.
    Its exactly because he is brown that he is not supposed to have his skin changed, you cannot change his skin from bone white either because its a fucking big thing for the character as he is literally called GHOST of sparta.

Do you understand him being covered by the ashes of his familily is literally a crucial part of the character and franchise and changing that would be retarded?

And if there only adapting the 2018 game there would be no screen time of said daughter that’s why it would be good to show her for a time and his pre Spartan life and both 2018 and ragnarok give you nothing on her other then a throw away comment to Frye and you can’t build a contrast between his children if you only ever see one on screen.
    And how changing his son to a daughter would help that out? lmao There is no reason or sense to do anything you said, unless you want it to be shite

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Doesn't surprise me. They are axing people after all.
    Only one left after season 1. Charlotte did episode 6-7 which was a huge battle and the aftermath. Frankly the best episodes, though little happened due to battle and even that one has problems. But it also contains Galadriels character growth... problem is that the other didn't get the memo that she should have some sort of growth so it felt out of place.
    Want to remind that episode battle and th aftermath was probably one of the WORST, of the show

is probably the one we can most find errors and nonsenses. Just to highlight:

1. Tower being tied up from a rope, and with one arrow you can demolish it
    2. they leaving the fortified, protected and strategic position to make a stand in a shit ass village where they could be attacked from all sides.
    3. they being saved in the right fucking moment by the 300 numenorians in 3 ships who teleported there. Everything to mimic the movie scene
    4. plot armor left and right, no one dies, enemies get dumber and stupid while fighting main targets.
    5. awful battle scenes, the rope guys destroying a ton of orcs, like nothing
    6. Hallbland teleporting in front of Adar for reasons
    7. Of course, everyone tanking a pyroclastic explosion of volcano, to know only a few characters died from it, but the main characters were fine

And it seems like the Arondir, or whatever is his name, is not combing back for season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Want to remind that episode battle and th aftermath was probably one of the WORST, of the show

is probably the one we can most find errors and nonsenses. Just to highlight:

1. Tower being tied up from a rope, and with one arrow you can demolish it
    2. they leaving the fortified, protected and strategic position to make a stand in a shit ass village where they could be attacked from all sides.
    3. they being saved in the right fucking moment by the 300 numenorians in 3 ships who teleported there. Everything to mimic the movie scene
    4. plot armor left and right, no one dies, enemies get dumber and stupid while fighting main targets.
    5. awful battle scenes, the rope guys destroying a ton of orcs, like nothing
    6. Hallbland teleporting in front of Adar for reasons
    7. Of course, everyone tanking a pyroclastic explosion of volcano, to know only a few characters died from it, but the main characters were fine

And it seems like the Arondir, or whatever is his name, is not combing back for season 2.
    I mean, I'm not saying they are good... just better, most of the complaints are stupid movie logic. It's stupid movie logic, but that's it. I think the reason why I probably think those are better is strictly because it's less character driven episodes.

I think first episode and last episode are probably the worst one. It start with a non-sensical word salad to sound profound and ends with some non-sensical profound big brain move by making three rings and not telling anyone about Sauron. Granted, the start and end tends to be more impactful on ones memory... so dunno.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Surprised no one's made a thread yet that Amazon bought the rights to a live adaptation for a God of War series.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post

Sure, I dont mind at all. If it works, it works.
    I think the point of his post is that Christopher Judge, the voice of Kratos in the latest GoW games, is a burly black man, and not at all (physically) like Kratos in any way. But for many, he's the new and improved voice of Kratos.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Surprised no one's made a thread yet that Amazon bought the rights to a live adaptation for a God of War series.
    thought about it, but not much info on it and this thread basically talks about Amazons failings anyway so linked it here instead. A thread will probably pop up eventually.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I'm not saying they are good... just better, most of the complaints are stupid movie logic. It's stupid movie logic, but that's it. I think the reason why I probably think those are better is strictly because it's less character driven episodes.

I think first episode and last episode are probably the worst one. It start with a non-sensical word salad to sound profound and ends with some non-sensical profound big brain move by making three rings and not telling anyone about Sauron. Granted, the start and end tends to be more impactful on ones memory... so dunno.
    8 episode is still the worst of the show, but the 7 and 6 were close behind. I don't buy that it was better just because it had action

8 episode is still the worst of the show, but the 7 and 6 were close behind. I don't buy that it was better just because it had action
    Not because it had action, because it lacked or had less character driven narrative. Important distinction. And the things we got character wise wasn't as bad. Bronwyn's fake worry spiel were definitely garbage, Theo's reactions and actions though were better than most things in the show. Galadriels talk to Theo also sounded more genuine, although as I mentioned, it felt very disjointed.

So they are better to me, not because they are doing things well or great, it just does less of what I find to be terrible. Which isn't exactly praise.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2022-12-15 at 05:14 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    That is some words said from someone who don't understand the character and the franchise at all.
    yes and I’d say the same thing about you as you apparently missed all the themes and messaging beyond “RAWR REVENGE”

yeah, not rly, its usually one scene in every game, but this is hardly anything problematic and its not with every woman, of course he would not do that now, since he have child to take care. But before? dude was not married.
    it’s not every woman, it’s every woman he has a chance to, and ya it is problematic as it’s one of the many Many examples of Kratos’S degeneration as he only see people as thing to use or things to kill with the gameplay even reinforcing this by turning it into a mini game.

Kratos doesn’t see the woman he sleeps with as people any more then he does the woman he crushes to keep open a door they are just something to use and move on from which is very toxically masculine and is a mind set kratos has until near the end of 3 where he actually starts to see Pandora as a person even though he fails her due to his rage.

[Sure, that is for sure, something you can find in every corner of greece at that time, and its especially easy for him since EVEN THE GODS cannot change or free him from his nightmares

but its fault of his masculinity to not search support for his mental health, which he of course did in this game /s
    Kratos is seen as a hero after the first game and given a place among the gods and a ton of support, he uses that to pick up where ares a left off which leads to a new revenge crusade.

While the gods couldn’t free him from his trauma they did give him the opportunity to move beyond it something we know he was capable of doing even if he can never be fully free of it.

Yeah, how can he not "express himself" in any other way if the game is supposed to be a game about VENGEANCE, lmao
    you really are this stupid aren’t you?

Even if we ignore that ghost of Sparta and chains of Olympus are both about saving some one dear To him and not vengeance the main line games give Kratos tons of opportunity‘s to express him self in other ways then violence rather it be not killing his allies, avoiding murder for the sake of expedience or not picking unneeded fights and always taking them to there extremes.

Kratos destroys Greece not because of his revenge but because of the things he does to get in and how unneeded so much of it is.

How he can be a good father in god of war 2 or 3 dude? he is not father at that time, what nonsense
    it’s almost like his life Carried into GoW 2018 and him not knowing what to do with his son in that game is because of his previous experiences.

Its exactly because he is brown that he is not supposed to have his skin changed, you cannot change his skin from bone white either because its a fucking big thing for the character as he is literally called GHOST of sparta.

Do you understand him being covered by the ashes of his familily is literally a crucial part of the character and franchise and changing that would be retarded?
    changing him from questionably brown to a harder tone wouldn’t be an issue at all, no matter what they do people are gonna complain about how he used to be a white character even though he never was.

Kratos being the “ghost” of Sparta has no thematic importance to his character for most of his games, it’s just a cool title that imparts nothing about the character other then the bone white skin and could be replaced with another fitting one.

And of course ashes don't only come in bond white they could have easily gone with his original black design and change nothing about his story and it would still make sense. Though im of course talking about his pre ash skin colour not mattering if it’s changed the white ashe should stay.

And how changing his son to a daughter would help that out? lmao There is no reason or sense to do anything you said, unless you want it to be shite
    sign.

I said give him his daughter first for a time not to change his son to a daughter.

Calliope should always come before Atreus no matter how they are adapting it rather it be the first episode being about Greece and his before flashing forward for the rest of the show or it be a whole series about the Greece they should never jump into Atreus with out first show casing Kratos losing Calliope.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2022-12-15 at 05:21 PM.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    yes and I’d say the same thing about you as you apparently missed all the themes and messaging beyond “RAWR REVENGE”
    Thats literally the main goal of all the 3 main games.

Revenge against Ares.
    Revenge against Zeus

God of war was never that deep about Lore or story, it was simple and straightforward

it’s not every woman, it’s every woman he has a chance to, and ya it is problematic as it’s one of the many Many examples of Kratos’S degeneration as he only see people as thing to use or things to kill with the gameplay even reinforcing this by turning it into a mini game.
    So, if a single man have consensual sex with a single woman, in a spawn of years, in that kind of society, is somehow degeneration? do you even know how much shit it was done in old greece? and you want to compare to today standards? Kratos is not even as active as other protagonists out there

The gameplay part of it is a joke, not to be taken serious, lmao

Kratos doesn’t see the woman he sleeps with as people any more then he does the woman he crushes to keep open a door they are just something to use and move on from which is very toxically masculine and is a mind set kratos has until near the end of 3 where he actually starts to see Pandora as a person even though he fails her due to his rage.
    muh toxic masculinity
    Kratos is seen as a hero after the first game and given a place among the gods and a ton of support, he uses that to pick up where ares a left off which leads to a new revenge crusade.
    Do you even played those games? Kratos was still being hunt by the nightmares and visions of him killing his family and other people, the gods refuse to free hiim, despite him doing their work for 10 years.

And you think he should find therapy, in ancien greece. fucking hilarious m8

You also completely ignored the events between god of war 1 and 2 who, shockingly is about the gods fucking him over once again, as he had to kill his own mother and bury his brother Deimos. Cause he finds out about then kidnapping his brother, Like i said, you don't know the character

While the gods couldn’t free him from his trauma they did give him the opportunity to move beyond it something we know he was capable of doing even if he can never be fully free of it.
    Bullshit, as saw above, they didn't.

Even if we ignore that ghost of Sparta and chains of Olympus are both about saving some one dear To him and not vengeance the main line games give Kratos tons of opportunity‘s to express him self in other ways then violence rather it be not killing his allies, avoiding murder for the sake of expedience or not picking unneeded fights and always taking them to there extremes.
    So, the only stupid guy is you, since you said yourself he only "express himself in one way" and now you are refuting yourself showing how he does differen

Kratos destroys Greece not because of his revenge but because of the things he does to get in and how unneeded so much of it is.
    He destroys olympus, not greece, and he does so for revenge on Zeus, and he kills anyone who stands his way.

The gods who didn't oppose him are still alive.
    changing him from questionably brown to a harder tone wouldn’t be an issue at all, no matter what they do people are gonna complain about how he used to be a white character even though he never was.
    It doesn't matter if his original color is brown or darker, its close enough, because what matters is him being bone-white.

The point is, there is no reason or sense to make Kratos before ashes a caucassian person, he is only white because the damn ashes
    Kratos being the “ghost” of Sparta has no thematic importance to his character for most of his games
    what a lot of hose shit

Dude is literally wearing the ashes of his dead daughter and wife, a constant remind of what he done, and how he, as the ghost, was the killed and assassin of Ares and later for the other gods

It is a big part of the character, like i said, you don't get the character, at all.

sign.

I said give him his daughter first for a time not to change his son to a daughter.
    You cannot do that if they are going for the 2018 movie. The flashbacks would be awful, and would not fit into the story, they should have covered the first game for it.

She can't come first if they are adapting 2018

7+ Year Old Account
    Thats literally the main goal of all the 3 main games.

Revenge against Ares.
    Revenge against Zeus

God of war was never that deep about Lore or story, it was simple and straightforward
    so that’s a yes you did miss every thing that wasn’t “RAWR REVENGE” good to know I’m on
    The money.

So, if a single man have consensual sex with a single woman, in a spawn of years, in that kind of society, is somehow degeneration? do you even know how much shit it was done in old greece? and you want to compare to today standards? Kratos is not even as active as other protagonists out there
    I can’t say I’m surprised you missed the point.

Yes Kratos seeing woman as something to use and move on from is part of his degenerating mind set with the ultimate example being when he doesn’t use them for sex but instead crushes one for a door.

He doesn’t see them as people, he doesn’t see any one as people until pandora.

muh toxic masculinity
    yes yes you have the mentality of a child that’s already clear.

Do you even played those games? Kratos was still being hunt by the nightmares and visions of him killing his family and other people, the gods refuse to free hiim, despite him doing their work for 10 years.

And you think he should find therapy, in ancien greece. fucking hilarious m8
    he is still haunted by killing his family even post 2018 he can never fully be free on from it but he can still move on and have a new life.

And no there is no Therapy but there is still support to be found and ways to move beyond it just as he did after he left Greece.

You also completely ignored the events between god of war 1 and 2 who, shockingly is about the gods fucking him over once again, as he had to kill his own mother and bury his brother Deimos. Cause he finds out about then kidnapping his brother, Like i said, you don't know the character
    I literally referenced that game in the very post you just replied to.

So, the only stupid guy is you, since you said yourself he only "express himself in one way" and now you are refuting yourself showing how he does differen
    Man you really are thick.

The games being about saving some one and not vengeance doesn’t mean he doesn’t only express him self in violence in said games he still goes through them as he does the others killing left and right even when he doesn’t need to.

His goal is different the way he expresses him self and gets to that goal isn’t.

He destroys olympus, not greece, and he does so for revenge on Zeus, and he kills anyone who stands his way.
    killing the gods effects Greece and leads to its destruction, you see all the way through GoW3 as things get worse and worse as more gods die and is references in both 2018 and ragnarock.

Like really you don’t even know this much?

It doesn't matter if his original color is brown or darker, its close enough, because what matters is him being bone-white.

The point is, there is no reason or sense to make Kratos before ashes a caucassian person, he is only white because the damn ashes
    so we agree he being darker doesn’t matter and the ashes will over ride it any way.

what a lot of hose shit

Dude is literally wearing the ashes of his dead daughter and wife, a constant remind of what he done, and how he, as the ghost, was the killed and assassin of Ares and later for the other gods

It is a big part of the character, like i said, you don't get the character, at all.
    you didn’t actually read what I posted beyond that part did you?

Him being “the ghost” of the Sparta has no relevance the ashes are the important part and they could be grey or even black and literally nothing changes about the character other then he needs a new title.

His original design was pitch black instead of bone white and the reasons they changed it wasn’t because it didn’t fit the character or story but because it wasn’t menacing enough, if they had stuck with it the story would be the same but he’s still need a new title as ghost wouldn’t be fitting.

You cannot do that if they are going for the 2018 movie. The flashbacks would be awful, and would not fit into the story, they should have covered the first game for it.

She can't come first if they are adapting 2018
    2018’s story doesn’t work without the previous games fleshing out who kratos was and how his life shapes how he treats his son.

Doing 2018 without his daughter and lost first would make it far worse then even if they need to make it flash backs.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2022-12-15 at 06:52 PM.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Lorgar Aurelian;53995244]so that’s a yes you did miss every thing that wasn’t “RAWR REVENGE” good to know I’m on
    The money.
    I can’t say I’m surprised you missed the point.

[quote]

Yeah, when you don't have a point just say someone missed the point

Yes Kratos seeing woman as something to use and move on from is part of his degenerating mind set with the ultimate example being when he doesn’t use them for sex but instead crushes one for a door.
    Surprise me, that you, would think people need to have some sort of deep relationship in order to have sexual affairs, what are you,a conservative? Assuming, said women just don't want to use him as well and move on. You know, not everyone want to get married an start a family with the ghost of sparta

yes yes you have the mentality of a child that’s already clear.
    Falling flat on the ad hominem because you have no argument, chef kiss

he is still haunted by killing his family even post 2018 he can never fully be free on from it but he can still move on and have a new life.

And no there is no Therapy but there is still support to be found and ways to move beyond it just as he did after he left Greece.
    Easy for you to say, when the gods are plotting to kill him, he just need to move on, its completely easy, especially when he is tormented by nightmares

ITs literally in the first moments in the second game that explain he only found confort in his family of sparta, and even that Zeus took from him.

He was able to move on later because he got his revenge and because his wife and son. a lot of damn time has passed

I literally referenced that game in the very post you just replied to.
    But seems like you only did that, not played or read about, since you missed important information about why god of war 2 started like that, and why KRatos didn't stop after god of war 1

Man you really are thick.
    Trying to attack me by your lack of knowledge about the character is not going to make your arguments any better

The games being about saving some one and not vengeance
    And again, tell me how god of war 1, 2 and 3, you know, the main games, is about saving someone and not about revenge

killing the gods effects Greece and leads to its destruction, you see all the way through GoW3 as things get worse and worse as more gods die and is references in both 2018 and ragnarock.
    There are still gods alive, the Greek world, as apparently what they call, as a different world/dimension, still exist, it is just fucked with majority of its people dead.

Athena wanted to rebuild and lead the survivors using the sword power at the end of the God of war 3, but Kratos didn't let her.

Him being “the ghost” of the Sparta has no relevance the ashes are the important part and they could be grey or even black and literally nothing changes about the character other then he needs a new title.
    Yes, just like "batman" has no relevance, the animal is the important part and it could be a wolf over a bat and literally nothing changes about the character other then he needs a new name

/SSSSSS

His original design was pitch black instead of bone white and the reasons they changed it wasn’t because it didn’t fit the character or story but because it wasn’t menacing enough, if they had stuck with it the story would be the same but he’s still need a new title as ghost wouldn’t be fitting.
    that doesn't change a thing of the tittle being an important part of his character.

2018’s story doesn’t work without the previous games fleshing out who kratos was and how his life shapes how he treats his son.

Doing 2018 without his daughter and lost first would make it far worse then even if they need to make it flash backs.
    Thats why starting with the 2018 story is dumb and would be bad.

dumping nonsense flashbacks that deviate from the story without the context that the old games provide would make even worse.

This is not even the point since the guy you replied to say to change atreus to a girl, and that would ruin a big chunk of the games.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, when you don't have a point just say someone missed the point
    you saying you didn’t miss the point there jsut wasn’t one just proves that you missed the point even after having it explained to you twice, lol.

Surprise me, that you, would think people need to have some sort of deep relationship in order to have sexual affairs, what are you,a conservative? Assuming, said women just don't want to use him as well and move on. You know, not everyone want to get married an start a family with the ghost of sparta
    it’s not a surprise to me that you that miss the point of a character all about the loss of his family who spends most of his life dripping in gore also sleeping around when ever he gets the chance as if it wasn’t just one of many ways Kratos disconnects from the world after the loss of his family.

Falling flat on the ad hominem because you have no argument, chef kiss
    you literally ignored the argument because you got upset about a phrase and did a “muh” meme instead.

Like really.

Easy for you to say, when the gods are plotting to kill him, he just need to move on, its completely easy, especially when he is tormented by nightmares
    the gods weren’t even plotting to kill him until he starting destroying there city’s in ghost of Sparta which he continues to do in 2 even though they ask him to stop.

It wouldn’t have been easy but he had the chance.

ITs literally in the first moments in the second game that explain he only found confort in his family of sparta, and even that Zeus took from him.
    your literally making stuff up Kratos never found comfort what the opening of the second game says is that he turned his rage to Hatred and that he didn’t care if he was shunned by the selfish gods because he had his family of Sparta and conquest.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nQMSnb2g6hU
    But seems like you only did that, not played or read about, since you missed important information about why god of war 2 started like that, and why KRatos didn't stop after god of war 1
    I’ve made no distinction between mainline and spin off titles, what I said about the end of 1 applies to ghost of Sparta just as it applies to 2.

Trying to attack me by your lack of knowledge about the character is not going to make your arguments any better
    you don’t even have the ability to read the arguments so it wouldn’t really matter if it did or not.

And again, tell me how god of war 1, 2 and 3, you know, the main games, is about saving someone and not about revenge
    why don’t you go back and actually read me post and tell me where I said they were.

There are still gods alive, the Greek world, as apparently what they call, as a different world/dimension, still exist, it is just fucked with majority of its people dead.

Athena wanted to rebuild and lead the survivors using the sword power at the end of the God of war 3, but Kratos didn't let her.
    they literally say the land of Greece is dead and it’s magic died with it in ragnarok, and again this is an ongoing process you see in 3.

Rather Athena could have saved it with the sword is unknown.

Yes, just like "batman" has no relevance, the animal is the important part and it could be a wolf over a bat and literally nothing changes about the character other then he needs a new name

/SSSSSS
    the bat is literally only relevant because it scared Bruce as a child band he internalized it as a symbol to use and do the same to others as criminals "a superstitious, cowardly lot”, this is why owl man works just as well when he shows up.

So thank you for proving my point.

that doesn't change a thing of the tittle being an important part of his character
    it does. if they had gone with the original design and another title it would never cross any ones mind.

Like your not even trying to make an argument for why it’s fitting thematic or important.

Thats why starting with the 2018 story is dumb and would be bad.

dumping nonsense flashbacks that deviate from the story without the context that the old games provide would make even worse.

This is not even the point since the guy you replied to say to change atreus to a girl, and that would ruin a big chunk of the games.
    starting with 2018 is dumb, using flash backs would make it better though.

And Mabye read my actual post? You know where I said give him a daughter for a time to build the contrast not to change his son into a girl?

7+ Year Old Account
    you saying you didn’t miss the point there jsut wasn’t one just proves that you missed the point even after having it explained to you twice, lol.

it’s not a surprise to me that you that miss the point of a character all about the loss of his family who spends most of his life dripping in gore also sleeping around when ever he gets the chance as if it wasn’t just one of many ways Kratos disconnects from the world after the loss of his family.
    Again, so? Do yout hink things are so simple that he should just put his pants up and get better? does anyone with depression just get better because "lmao dude, get better"? Kratos sexual affairs are minor parts in the game, he does less compared to other characters, this is not rly a good argument to say "they tone down his masculinity" since those are not masculinity traits but male chauvinism.

Kratos is, pretty much the same character trough and trough, and the devs made sure to make that way, he just doesn't kill everyone(as he still kills a lot of people, and brutallity) who defy him anymore, because surprise, he is older and was married again.

you literally ignored the argument because you got upset about a phrase and did a “muh” meme instead.
    Its funny to see how you had to fall down to predicted arguments
    the gods weren’t even plotting to kill him until he starting destroying there city’s in ghost of Sparta which he continues to do in 2 even though they ask him to stop.
    Zeus was literally plotting against after he opened pandoras box, Kratos unleash the evils and Athena said fear consumed Zeus because he dreaded Ares fate would fall upon himself, BRO

Zeus: It is you who would betray me! Am I to stand idly by while Olympus is threatened?! [grabs the Blade of Olympus] Your hands are already stained by the blood of a god. I will not let Ares' fate be my own.
    And Kratos had no desire to kill Zeus, he didn't know whaat he did to his mother either. Hell, Zeus also feared Kratos would take his throne, just like zeus did to cronos and him to uranus:

You will never be the ruler of Olympus. The cycle ends here.
    And you him to just "gets better" in this kind of environment. because "he had the chance"

your literally making stuff up Kratos never found comfort what the opening of the second game says is that he turned his rage to Hatred and that he didn’t care if he was shunned by the selfish gods because he had his family of Sparta and conquest.
    "he found a new family" is as much comfort he would get in said circumstances

The video you post also confirm my point that the gods shun him down and he was alone in olympus, no way for a second chance

they literally say the land of Greece is dead and it’s magic died with it in ragnarok, and again this is an ongoing process you see in 3.

Rather Athena could have saved it with the sword is unknown.
    As for now, the world still exists, its just fucked. it can cease to exist in the future, who knows.

the bat is literally only relevant because it scared Bruce as a child band he internalized it as a symbol to use and do the same to others as criminals "a superstitious, cowardly lot”, this is why owl man works just as well when he shows up.
    Any animal could have scared Bruce, so again, pointless
    it does. if they had gone with the original design and another title it would never cross any ones mind.
    Just as wolfman being his nickname instead of batman i bet you people are more scared of wolves than bats

And Mabye read my actual post? You know where I said give him a daughter for a time to build the contrast not to change his son into a girl?
    It was the point of the guy you quoted, change him, not give flashbacks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Again, so? Do yout hink things are so simple that he should just put his pants up and get better? does anyone with depression just get better because "lmao dude, get better"? Kratos sexual affairs are minor parts in the game, he does less compared to other characters, this is not rly a good argument to say "they tone down his masculinity" since those are not masculinity traits but male chauvinism.

Kratos is, pretty much the same character trough and trough, and the devs made sure to make that way, he just doesn't kill everyone(as he still kills a lot of people, and brutallity) who defy him anymore, because surprise, he is older and was married again.
    The entire spartan mind set is an example of chauvinism and is an example of masculine traits taken to a toxic extreme, Kratos notable abadnon's said Spartan mind set after leaving Greece and takes up new principles to raise his son by.

He is in no way the same character trough and trough and its laughable that any one would think that.

Its funny to see how you had to fall down to predicted arguments
    and its even funnier you both don't understand and cant counter said "predicted arguments"

Zeus was literally plotting against after he opened pandoras box, Kratos unleash the evils and Athena said fear consumed Zeus because he dreaded Ares fate would fall upon himself, BRO
    Zeus start's to plot against him at the end of ghost of Sparta after he sinks alantas and kills Thanatos, In ghost of Sparta he was still trying to get Kratos to side with the gods which he instead starting antagonizing which leads directly into 2 where Athena try's to get him to see reason and stop destroying city's and angering the gods.

And Kratos had no desire to kill Zeus, he didn't know whaat he did to his mother either. Hell, Zeus also feared Kratos would take his throne, just like zeus did to cronos and him to uranus:
    and Zeus didn't want to kill kratos until after he kept killing god's post Ares and destroying there city's. Zeus's actions at the start of 2 don't come out of no where.

And you him to just "gets better" in this kind of environment. because "he had the chance"

"he found a new family" is as much comfort he would get in said circumstances
    It is the most comfort he's gonna get and getting better would never be easy he had every thing he needed to achieve it with no revenge crusade no actual enemies and a new "family".

instead he falls back on violence and antagonizes the god's by destroying there city's.

The video you post also confirm my point that the gods shun him down and he was alone in olympus, no way for a second chance
    They shun him for his actions own actions starting with destroying Alantas and then other city's until they have to finally take action at the start of 2.

As for now, the world still exists, its just fucked. it can cease to exist in the future, who knows.
    again they say Greece is dead in Ragnaok, the plane it self might exist but Greece is gone.

Any animal could have scared Bruce, so again, pointless

Just as wolfman being his nickname instead of batman i bet you people are more scared of wolves than bats
    again your proving my point and not making any actual arguments.

It was the point of the guy you quoted, change him, not give flashbacks.
    good for him, it wasn't my point and not what you replied to when you replied to my post not his.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2022-12-15 at 11:13 PM.

Is this the "Amazon Failures" thread?

7+ Year Old Account
    The entire spartan mind set is an example of chauvinism and is an example of masculine traits taken to a toxic extreme, Kratos notable abadnon's said Spartan mind set after leaving Greece and takes up new principles to raise his son by.

He is in no way the same character trough and trough and its laughable that any one would think that.
    Him changing his bad behaviours does not mean he is not the same characters, we are talking about his masculinity, Kratos IS a masculine character, and that was not tone down, what was taken away was his male chauvinist trait, which i talked about ealier
    Zeus start's to plot against him at the end of ghost of Sparta after he sinks alantas and kills Thanatos, In ghost of Sparta he was still trying to get Kratos to side with the gods which he instead starting antagonizing which leads directly into 2 where Athena try's to get him to see reason and stop destroying city's and angering the gods.
    Literally proving my point, Zeus was already aware of him before, do you realize he was the one who put a curse on this mother? Zeus wanted undying loyalty like Hercules, but this doesn't not mean he was not plotting against him already. Zeus was the worse,

It is the most comfort he's gonna get and getting better would never be easy he had every thing he needed to achieve it with no revenge crusade no actual enemies and a new "family".

instead he falls back on violence and antagonizes the god's by destroying there city's.
    Because the gods themselves took his mother and brother and refuse to free him from his nightmares, lmao, you keep forgetting this little detail

I would love to derail the thread more with you, but this is my last reply, get the last post, and pretend that you "won" something, when you clearly don't get the character at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    when you clearly don't get the character at all.
    One of us surely doesn’t.

it’s almost like his life Carried into GoW 2018 and him not knowing what to do with his son in that game is because of his previous experiences.

Kratos being the “ghost” of Sparta has no thematic importance to his character for most of his games, it’s just a cool title that imparts nothing about the character other then the bone white skin and could be replaced with another fitting one.

And of course ashes don't only come in bond white they could have easily gone with his original black design and change nothing about his story and it would still make sense. Though im of course talking about his pre ash skin colour not mattering if it’s changed the white ashe should stay.

sign.

Calliope should always come before Atreus no matter how they are adapting it rather it be the first episode being about Greece and his before flashing forward for the rest of the show or it be a whole series about the Greece they should never jump into Atreus with out first show casing Kratos losing Calliope.
    Ah yes consensual sex definitely means that the woman have it worse than the hundred of disposable males he cuts in half and in some cases quite literally rips in half throughout the series. He is an anti-hero he is never an actual hero maybe in the newest ones but not before that.

- - - Updated - - -

Amazon is going for God of War next. Same showrunner as Wheel of Time.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/god...on-1235460972/

Maybe the involvement of Santa Monica, Sony and Playstation might be the saving grace?
    It's dead on arrival if it's another rafe of time trash show.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Ah yes consensual sex definitely means that the woman have it worse than the hundred of disposable males he cuts in half and in some cases quite literally rips in half throughout the series. He is an anti-hero he is never an actual hero maybe in the newest ones but not before that.
    *yawn*

The whole of my post is about Kratos and his mind set, so you can miss me with any thing about any one having it worse as it’s something I never brought up or addressed.

*yawn*

The whole of my post is about Kratos and his mind set, so you can miss me with any thing about any one having it worse as it’s something I never brought up or addressed.
    Kratos mindset is that nobody matters at least until the most recent one. He is purely driven by vengeance towards the gods and what they made him do you however had to single a group out rather than realizing the dude is just a straight up misanthrope who sees everyone as disposable until the most recent 2.