Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fazaim View Post

But you could be equally lucky being picked at random by the system.
    Not equally no because with group loot you re in direct competition with ppl who can loot an item. Also I can see why you re satisfied with group loot as you play with a guild : with this system a guild group can increase their odds of getting all items if they run as a guild with only a few pick ups (simply roll on all you can roll need on and then trade the loot).

5+ Year Old Account
    It's fine, but guilds need back master loot so I don't need addons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Literally just did M+ all day due to winter storm and only looted 3 items, 2 of which I already had at same or higher ilvl and 1 was an absolute garbo ring. Yea personal loot sure is amazing in M+ /s.

Raid loot has been way more rewarding this xpac than M+ loot. Not even close.
    It is if you play with people you know that pass loot they don't need. Also, i will take 3 items over none anytime.
    No one said it's perfect, but it IS better than the dumb group loot. At least you get something.

Personal loot was the best thing that happened to the looting system in WoW. It was really good for the PUGs.

I think that Group Loot should stay and actually raid leaders should just be able to turn it on and off as they want.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    It's fine, but guilds need back master loot so I don't need addons.
    My guild uses an add-on just because "there's no minor upgrade option or transmog option" even though I've told them idk how many times it has built in off spec and the only Way to get transmog anyway is for nobody to hit need which doesn't happen in the first few weeks of raid anyways

Quote Originally Posted by fazaim View Post
    I already acknowledged there will always be bad apples. The guy I responded to doubts his behavior is unormal, I think the opposite.
    It doesn't matter. You don't need many bad apples to spoil the entire supply, and having even the chance that one is around requires everybody to behave the same. Bad apples existing at all is as bad as them being commonplace.

Also, you just described why you don't encounter the issue. That's great for you, but also renders your take irrelevant to the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Premade raiding should be ML with loot council anyway so the right person gets it
    Blizzard went away from that because it was completely abused. "loot council's" make it even worse.

The only fair way to distribute loot is personal loot with no trade whatsoever, like Legion legendaries. And personal loot can be made better by making it possible to turn unwanted stuff into tokens or something.

tbf, pugs shouldnt be able to even raid anything over normal, HC/Myth should be only enterable with +10 ppls on the SAME GUILD, and you need to be in that guild +week or so, if you quit less than 1 month, you lose every item that you have received from those past 1 month and those will be redirectable by guild master, also you need to join at least 2 raids on that month or the items will be grumbled into dust, makes the guild activity an actual "thing" again, makes gold boosting bit more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuax View Post
    tbf, pugs shouldnt be able to even raid anything over normal, HC/Myth should be only enterable with +10 ppls on the SAME GUILD, and you need to be in that guild +week or so, if you quit less than 1 month, you lose every item that you have received from those past 1 month and those will be redirectable by guild master, also you need to join at least 2 raids on that month or the items will be grumbled into dust, makes the guild activity an actual "thing" again, makes gold boosting bit more difficult.
    You are the reason ML was removed.

Don't even have the balls to post this nonsense on your main account just shows you even know what a pile of BS this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    You are the reason ML was removed.
    And players like you are the reason why the state of the game is like paraolympic, no matter how bad are you, you are still considered as a winner.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rumred View Post
    Don't even have the balls to post this nonsense on your main account just shows you even know what a pile of BS this is.
    Actually, sir.. this IS the main account, and only BS here is your reply.. seeing the game going full paraolympic state past 15 years, makes me just sad, its not an single player game, never been, never should be, but its going on that.

Personal loot should be enabled in all random group content (entered through queuing).
    The raid leader should be able to toggle between personal loot/master loot in organized groups.

It's not harder than that.

The current group loot is a huge step backwards and does not feel very good. The looting part actually feels bad now.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok boomer, but the game hasn't actually worked like that for the past 15 years. So.

Quote Originally Posted by AudibleEscalation View Post
    Personal loot should be enabled in all random group content (entered through queuing).
    The raid leader should be able to toggle between personal loot/master loot in organized groups.

It's not harder than that.

The current group loot is a huge step backwards and does not feel very good. The looting part actually feels bad now.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok boomer, but the game hasn't actually worked like that for the past 15 years. So.
    You don't say.. :O enjoy your drakes, pugs, and group loot newfgt.. seems to suit you better anyways =D

You don't say.. :O enjoy your drakes, pugs, and group loot newfgt.. seems to suit you better anyways =D
    For sure. There's always Classic for you, so you don't have to feel like someone isn't attending to your needs.
    This way we both get to have fun.

I don't understand the OP... Pretty happy group loot is back.. never liked personal loot... at all... You can say what you want but the amount of items I get in group loot is more than what it was in personal. And it fixes the whole private message begging you got every single time you got a piece of loot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    A raid with no evoker?? Sign me up because I absolutely hate the flying mechanic fuck ups but even pugging I can't get rid of them

- - - Updated - - -

Did you not roll need because if they were fury it became an off spec roll and the only way a prot would lose is if you rolled greed

- - - Updated - - -

You can't abuse it
    I might be wrong and loot spec might play a role but the system is literally built in a way that prevents roll scumming
    this is not true, i rolled need and i lost to a fury warrior

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    I'm not entirely sure how it works, but might it be that it takes your selected loot spec to roll against, and not your currently active spec? So that fury warr might have had prot set as their loot spec.

Which would make sense if it works this way, since that's the whole point behind loot spec.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    sounds like they were playing their off spec

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Blizzard went away from that because it was completely abused. "loot council's" make it even worse.
    It wasn't really. If you cannot trust people in you guild use another guild.
    If you PuG... your own fault. There are moren than enough groups who raid on an irregular schedule. Or make your own pug.
    Last edited by VinceVega; 2022-12-27 at 12:32 PM.