7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Why wouldn't they?
    Why would they? They have to adapt their system, which is why the sokovian accords were made. World is not the same, they have to reate and adapt stuff to deal with super-human beings and Aliens,
    Unless you are suggesting that in the MCU they just universally decided that basic human rights don't apply to super powered beings?
    What basic human rights have anything to do with putting an inhibitor in the abomination that killed countless of people and destroyed half a city? How putting something that refrain a criminal into turning to a monster defy the basic human rights?

I find it hilarious that he is soooooo freaking obsessed with how "They threw Jen in the prison for supers" is bad writing, yet never once comments on the fact that somehow there was a full Damage Control SWAT team literally deployed and waiting for her after she hulks out for approximately 40 seconds.
    I could, but seeing how people can't put their brain to work again to think about other stuff, they would ignore just like any other thing in the lazy convenient plot that i pointed before.

THAT is bad writing. Throwing a super in a super prison isn't.
    Just for show, cause they have an device to stop her from being super, they didn't need to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    On the news it talks about how a neighbor feels uncomfortable living next door to an unstable super being. It is entirely possible she was forced out by the landlord or didn't want to put up with the media hanging out below her window. At her parents house they can keep them further away because of the yard gives private property that they control. This really isn't a weak point of the story. No Job. No one taking her application. A perceived threat. Media stalking her.
    Maybe you can write season 2 dude, you are doing a better job than the writers.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2023-01-08 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    What basic human rights have anything to do with putting an inhibitor in the abomination that killed countless of people and destroyed half a city? How putting something that refrain a criminal into turning to a monster defy the basic human rights?
    The same basic human rights that exist right now that say you can't legally do a metric shitload of things to even the most heinous criminal without following due process of the law?

Like, seriously: Unless you have some kind of evidence to suggest that the Sokovia Accords specifically waived a lot of the rights of super powered beings (which we have no evidence that it did), you can't just arbitrarily decide what rights YOU think it is ok for the government to violate when it comes to super powered beings.

7+ Year Old Account
    The same basic human rights that exist right now that say you can't legally do a metric shitload of things to even the most heinous criminal without following due process of the law?
    You are trying to say that putting a device that stop someone into turning a monster is equal as what? inhuman experiments? Lethal injection? torture?

You are seriously arguing that out? Its not even putting him under sedatives, that would also be a valid option, they are just putting a device that does not hurt him, at all, but that is "not legal" it would "defy basic human rights" of the abomination. Putting him into a high tech prison(that have no cameras or sensors) that is basically a jar is ok, but putting an inhibitor? WAow that is going too far! Its amazing how far this bullshit is going on.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    So, nothing, gotcha.
    Yes, if you delete and ignore everything I said.

Yes, like when the ship in the first avengers movie exploded and he transformed, you know, when is life is in danger. /s

You also ignored how many years Bruce had to struggle to partially control that, you know, showed in 2008 movie? but why would you care about consistency and a cohesive writing right? you already said you don't, so who care about what transform a hulk right? it doesn't matter to the story!
    The incredible hulk. Bruce fell out of the chopper and didn't change until AFTER he hit the ground. Do you think his life wasn't in danger until that point? Seriously, you are arguing about cohesive writing and ignoring Bruce doesn't always change when his life is in danger. Just because you have a point where he did, doesn't disprove there are points where he doesn't. Also, Avengers: Infinity War exists. Hulk refuses to come out even when Bruce's life is in danger.

So, it is cohesive writing to not always change when your life is in danger. You are arguing that they need to write Jen completely differently than Bruce.

So you didn't paid attention to that either hum? that is at least consistent.
    And the evidence for this is? Oh nothing, because you were the one that didn't pay attention. After all, you think incursions were introduced in Dr Strange and the Multiverse of Madness and not Loki.

"im not assuming, im assuming"

the show don't tell us, exactly the point of bad writing, a good writing show would make those things clear
    Yes, I am making an assumption, I am not making the assumption you said I was. This is a key difference. Just like you assume you paid attention to She-hulk. And all shows, every one, has assumptions left up to the viewer. You are arguing that "All writing is bad writing" but are too blind to see that. Name one show where we aren't left to assume something.

The first episode? when He literally says that his was calibrated for him and needed months to do one for Jen?
    For his inhibitor and for him he need to calibrate it. Where does it say that is the rules for all inhibitors? Because it doesn't. You cannot call me out for assuming when you make assumptions too. You don't get to have different rules for you.

Stating that over and over doesn't make true, elaborate why its not relevant when we have an inhibitor coming up more than once in the show and how his functions can alter the MCU as a whole
    Correct, it is true because it is true. Tell me how the inhibitor came to be is important to the plot of She-hulk? You just declared it so. A claim without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

They just make one of the most OP tech items in the MCU, that can stop the hulk from coming out, that directly would affect the dynamic of the MCU and throw in like it was nothing, don't explain why Blonsky is not using all the time, and you are telling me its irrelevant to the plot (that half of it revolves around the case of the Abomination getting out of prison) and should be ignored? Should not be addressed?

This is just a lazy writing mechanic, to keep the plotting going , that they didn't realize how massive it is. Expect this shit to be completely ignored in later movies/shows because is basically a macguffin
    None of this matters to the plot. Even if I say everything you say is true, none of this actually matters to the plot of She-hulk.

Because its more important information, it helps worldbuilding, it enhance the narrative making more believable of why something so strong would exist in the MCU, why theya re not using in super-criminals more, why they didn't use on titania, yada yada

but again, you already said you don't care about all of this and said it would make shittier.
    So again, not relevant to the plot. You are asking for world building. World building is not plot, it's world building. If it isn't needed for the plot, it isn't actually needed. Just like you don't need dessert to have a meal.

And, yes, given an unneeded explanation would make it shittier. Too much world building can drown out the plot of the show or movie. So, yes, it would make it shittier because the only required world building is this: It is possible to build an inhibitor to super powers in the MCU and that the government has that technology. How it was made and where it came from are not relevant, and would be unnecessary details not needed in the show for anyone not you.

Important? yes, hugely? no, but its what you do when you write, you give context, you make things cohesive that they work with each other without conflicting with things you established or already established. When you don't do that, that is exactly my claim: bad writing.

They make so that Blonsky only use his inhibitor when he leave, but not when he is incarcerated, when he would obviously be... But why? because Shang-chi show him there fighting with Wong, they could have come up with any excuse to explain that event, but what they do? fucking nothing.

Like i said, HOW in the ass Wong teleported Blonsky from his cell and there was no camera footage in his cell area? How the government didn't knew He was out and transform? Those bits are relevant to the plot because that is 1/3 of the show.

But you are telling me nothing of this matter, and if they had their time to flesh this out, write some decent reasons of why he did, how Wong did, so she could explain and win the case in a definitive matter, that would make the show shitter, yeah, sure.
    Why do you think cameras are everywhere? Also, are you forgetting Wong is magic? Do you think Wong wouldn't do something to make Blonsky's absence forgotten or covered up? We literally have a movie where a plot point is magic can make people forget events. Do you really need She-hulk to have Wong go "Yes, I also charmed the guards and erased the footage of me removing Blonsky"? The answer to you question is Wong is magic. Why do you need to know exactly what happened to understand how something is possible?

Also, we see in the show that the inhibitor requires approval from a court system. Where is the approval to use it while he is in prison? Again, you are just going "Why didn't use it is prison?" like it is a valid question. The show shows you that inhibitors are only used when approved or when put on voluntarily. Where is the evidence any of that happened for Blonsky while in prison? And when I explained this to you, you waved it off without a justification beyond you can't accept what the show tells you.

Literally putting your fingers in your ears and closing your eyes sayings "you failed at everything nnananana"
    Pure projection on your part because you don't even understand the difference between plot and world building.

- - - Updated - - -

You are trying to say that putting a device that stop someone into turning a monster is equal as what? inhuman experiments? Lethal injection? torture?
    Irrelevant question because it isn't a matter if there are worse punishments. No, it isn't equal to those, but that doesn't actually matter.

You are seriously arguing that out? Its not even putting him under sedatives, that would also be a valid option, they are just putting a device that does not hurt him, at all, but that is "not legal" it would "defy basic human rights" of the abomination. Putting him into a high tech prison(that have no cameras or sensors) that is basically a jar is ok, but putting an inhibitor? WAow that is going too far! Its amazing how far this bullshit is going on.
    No one is arguing that. This is something you completely made up. It doesn't matter if there are worse things they could do, the question is more nuanced than that. You literally argued yourself that they government didn't have enough time to make an inhibitor, meaning if they did make one it is likely new/newer technology. New technology would require consent, a law, or court order to use.

So please, show me here Blonsky consented to have an inhibitor put on him in prison, or what law is in effect to allow them to use it (remember the Accords are repealed), or where was the court order to allow it. You can't just wave this off. Again, we see inhibitors put on only with either consent (Bruce with his) or Court Order (Blonsky and Jen with theirs); so why do you think they can just slap one on when someone is in prison?

- - - Updated - - -

And don't get me wrong it, entertained me(even people pointless trying to defend entertain me), its silly fun show, i watched two times, could watch a third with no problem, the actress did a good job, but doesn't change the fact it was not well done, had some bullshit and it could have being much better. This reflect with the audience/public reception.
    Again, yes, the show has problems in writing. The problems aren't what you are whining about. Why are you not understanding this? No one is defending the show here, there is you making up problems in the writing and people saying what you are saying is stupid. Stop assigning positions to your opponents.

Again, I posted something like this earlier: You need to learn that not everyone who disagrees with you holds the exact opposite viewpoint. Some people just don't like your nonsense.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2023-01-08 at 11:55 AM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    After NOT reading (just skimming through, to get the general gist) the latest "debates" (we know the shtick already, why waste precious time?) there are some things that really baffle (well, not really) me.

Why is it certain posters are getting continuously attacked when they utter the words "bad writing" and others are just left totally alone, with not a single question from the "debaters". I am referring @Fencers who previously posted the exact same words, yet only one or two posters came out to genuinely ask her why she thought that. The "debaters" didn't even bat an eyelash to that comment.

Please do not mistake this as a personal attack to @Fencers. I happen to totally agree with her take on the show. But when the usual suspects don't even question her with a single why, it clearly shows that:
    A) There's a negative bias towards certain posters,
    B) The "debaters" are not here to discuss, just to indulge their sick need to "debate" or serve their personal agenda.

If that's not true even in the slightest, i challenge @Darththeo, @Endus, @rhorle (all together, or just anyone) to genuinely discuss their point of view of the show with @Fencers. We all know that her profession gives her a unique perspective into screen art and her opinion, eye, and experience is mostly valued in this forum. Plus, she's eloquent enough to explain her point of view.

THAT would be a discussion worth reading, instead that continuous bickering, full of strawmans, personal projections and biases.

Plus, not only would it promote an honest discussion about the show's faults (which most people have acknowledged, yet seem to debate to excuse them), it would actually prove this post is wrong in its basis, meaning that these people are here to actually do a civil discussion about the merits (or lack thereof) of this show.

Indulge me.
    /spit@Blizzard

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    After NOT reading (just skimming through, to get the general gist) the latest "debates" (we know the shtick already, why waste precious time?) there are some things that really baffle (well, not really) me.

Why is it certain posters are getting continuously attacked when they utter the words "bad writing" and others are just left totally alone, with not a single question from the "debaters". I am referring @Fencers who previously posted the exact same words, yet only one or two posters came out to genuinely ask her why she thought that. The "debaters" didn't even bat an eyelash to that comment.

Please do not mistake this as a personal attack to @Fencers. I happen to totally agree with her take on the show. But when the usual suspects don't even question her with a single why, it clearly shows that:
    B) The "debaters" are not here to discuss, just to indulge their sick need to "debate" or serve their personal agenda.

If that's not true even in the slightest, i challenge @Darththeo, @Endus, @rhorle (all together, or just anyone) to genuinely discuss their point of view of the show with @Fencers. We all know that her profession gives her a unique perspective into screen art and her opinion, eye, and experience is mostly valued in this forum. Plus, she's eloquent enough to explain her point of view.

THAT would be a discussion worth reading, instead that continuous bickering, full of strawmans, personal projections and biases.

Plus, not only would it promote an honest discussion about the show's faults (which most people have acknowledged, yet seem to debate to excuse them), it would actually prove this post is wrong in its basis, meaning that these people are here to actually do a civil discussion about the merits (or lack thereof) of this show.

Indulge me.
    Fencers has made zero claim that I disagree with (outside one mistake which isn't even that bad as it does not actual alter their argument). You want me to discuss a point that I don't disagree with? What would we discuss? Yes, Fencers, you actually pointed out bad writing in the show and explained why it is bad. That's kind of the end of the discussion.

My problem with Syeg is he is making up reasons to complain about bad writing when the actual bad writing is so evident. It is the same problem I have with 90% of the Star Wars Sequel haters, they make up crap to complain about when the actual issues are so plainly visible.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2023-01-08 at 12:47 PM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Fencers has made zero claim that I disagree with (outside one mistake which isn't even that bad). You want me to discuss a point that I don't disagree with? What would we discuss? Yes, Fencers, you actually pointed out bad writing in the show and explained why it is bad. That's kind of the end of the discussion.
    Well, funnily, you seem to almost totally agree with her in THAT post of yours :

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post54008304

yet, you still post pages and pages with quotes and extra quotes against @Syegfryed and (much much before) against me for saying the exact same things you mention in this post above.

The constant bickering and nitpicking of whatever the arguments are towards the show's bad writing is completely contrast to the post above. I find it hard that NONE of the points ever raised towards the show's bad writing never came to agree with your take above. Instead, you have been an adamant attacker for things that you seem to agree in general, but specifically disagree.

So, there's some level of dishonesty (or bipolar attitude) involved.
    /spit@Blizzard

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, funnily, you seem to almost totally agree with her in THAT post of yours :

yet, you still post pages and pages with quotes and extra quotes against @Syegfryed and (much much before) against me for saying the exact same things you mention in this post above.

The constant bickering and nitpicking of whatever the arguments are towards the show's bad writing is completely contrast to the post above. I find it hard that NONE of the points ever raised towards the show's bad writing never came to agree with your take above. Instead, you have been an adamant attacker for things that you seem to agree in general, but specifically disagree.

I wrote a few paragraphs, but realized that is a waste.

Syeg had made bad points that aren't actually faults of the show. I don't like that, so I argue against him.
    Fencers has made good points that I either agree or mostly agree with. Therefore, I have no reason to argue against her.

Where is there dishonestly here? Like I literally said "I don't disagree with fencers" and you said "Funnily enough you agree" ... yeah, that's what don't disagree with means, Fabinas.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2023-01-08 at 01:09 PM.
    –The Sith Code

7+ Year Old Account

Is comedy gold that he said many times "well, if they put what you said in the show it would take away from the plot and would make the show bad!" and in this comment he says he doesn't know what the plot is and, verbatim, "this show is a mess".

But since its me who is saying the show have issues, he took personal and is now against everything i say. I even asked what are the show problems, since he is so well acknowledged about it, but apparently, "the show being a mess" only mean the problem is in the metacommentary. Well, im not bothering with this nonsense anymore, with how much contrived bullshit headcanon people have to come till now to excuse the show holes.

Now i understand why he think everything "is not relevant to the plot" of course you would think that if you don't even know what the plot is
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2023-01-08 at 01:12 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is comedy gold that he said many times "well, if they put what you said in the show it would take away from the plot and would make the show bad!" and in this comment he says he doesn't know what the plot is and, verbatim, "this show is a mess".

But since its me who is saying the show have issues, he took personal and is now against everything i say. I even asked what are the show problems, but now it seems like he only think the metacomentary has problem. Well, im not bothering with this nonsense anymore, with how much contrived bullshit headcanon people have to come till now to excuse the show holes.

Now i understand why he think everything "is not relevant to the plot" of course you would think that if you don't even knew what the plot is
    Syegfryed: not reading posts since 2014.

I gave you one example, that isn't "all the problems I have with the show." I listed one example, because I don't really care to put in more effort than the bare minimum with you because anything further is wasted because you just ignore it anyway. And the show can be a mess, but what you want could still make it worse. These aren't mutually exclusive things because get this I think what you want makes the show more of a mess.

What you are asking is akin to throwing more trash on the pile and say it is cleaner.

Yes, the show has issues. We don't need you making up ones for it. And no, you don't understand shit because you have constantly shown a complete lack of understanding of She-hulk constantly and a lack of the MCU entirely. Also, just because I can't say what the "main plot is" doesn't mean I can't determine what isn't relevant to the plot. I know the plot, but I just don't know which of the many threads the show as going for as the main plot. Because the show did a bad job at showing us what their overall goal was.

Getting details about the inhibitor solves literally none of the plot problems. Does it tell us what is the main plot is? No, it doesn't. It is as you stated "world building." How does knowing where the inhibitor come from or how it gets approved usage improve the narrative in the story? Because it doesn't. You still have all the shit that was there, now you just had exposition on top that adds what? How is that better than what we got? All I see is trash to make Syeg happy on top of the trash we got.

My problem is YOU want to complain about shitty writing while asking for more shit, but you are too blind to see it. Because you have not once explained how if you got the explanations you want, the narrative or plot improves in the slightest beyond "Well, we got an explanation for something that doesn't really matter to the story."
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2023-01-08 at 01:32 PM.
    –The Sith Code

This is the worst from Marvel TV series

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    thought I would kick this off since as I couldn't find a dedicated topic for it

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law IMDB

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law trailer

solid intro episode IMO. make sure you watch past credits

once again it's sad that another tv series featuring a female superhero was review bombed on IMDB before it even came out. Like I get if people don't like it or it's not their thing but goddam you're going above and beyond to leave a negative review about something you haven't watched yet and probably won't watch because you don't like it.
    I was never planning on watching the show ever, but I had nothing to watch and said fuck it, I'll watch an episode yesterday. I was actually surprised that I ended up enjoying the show.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Syegfryed: not reading posts since 2014.

I gave you one example, that isn't "all the problems I have with the show." I listed one example, because I don't really care to put in more effort than the bare minimum with you because anything further is wasted because you just ignore it anyway. And the show can be a mess, but what you want could still make it worse. These aren't mutually exclusive things because get this I think what you want makes the show more of a mess.

What you are asking is akin to throwing more trash on the pile and say it is cleaner.

Yes, the show has issues. We don't need you making up ones for it. And no, you don't understand shit because you have constantly shown a complete lack of understanding of She-hulk constantly and a lack of the MCU entirely. Also, just because I can't say what the "main plot is" doesn't mean I can't determine what isn't relevant to the plot. I know the plot, but I just don't know which of the many threads the show as going for as the main plot. Because the show did a bad job at showing us what their overall goal was.

Getting details about the inhibitor solves literally none of the plot problems. Does it tell us what is the main plot is? No, it doesn't. It is as you stated "world building." How does knowing where the inhibitor come from or how it gets approved usage improve the narrative in the story? Because it doesn't. You still have all the shit that was there, now you just had exposition on top that adds what? How is that better than what we got? All I see is trash to make Syeg happy on top of the trash we got.

My problem is YOU want to complain about shitty writing while asking for more shit, but you are too blind to see it. Because you have not once explained how if you got the explanations you want, the narrative or plot improves in the slightest beyond "Well, we got an explanation for something that doesn't really matter to the story."
    Im not going to discuss about the show with someone who confirmed didn't understood the plot of said show, masks have fallen.

You think that they solving the plot holes, contrived shit and plot conveniences would make the show shittier is completely due to your own inability to understand basic narrative and storytelling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im not going to discuss about the show with someone who confirmed didn't understood the plot of said show, masks have fallen.

You think that they solving the plot holes, contrived shit and plot conveniences would make the show shittier is completely due to your own inability to understand basic narrative and storytelling.
    Given I didn't actually say that, you are again, a liar. I didn't say "I don't know the plot." I said "I don't know what the main plot is." The word main is called an adjective, it alters what the following word is and means. If I said "I don't know what sports utility vehicle is." does that mean I don't know what a vehicle is? No, that doesn't logically follow. And this argument is beyond just dishonest because I literally after saying "I don't know what the main plot is" list three possible choices for the main plot, so if you are remotely being decent and honest you would cut your bs.

Seriously, here is the full quote: "The show is just a mess overall. Like what exactly is the main plot? Is it Jen learning to live with her powers? People hating Jen for just getting her powers? A metacommentary on how we see the MCU? Like, there was just too much. It is the weakest of the Phase 4 series by far. Which sucks because the other series show they can at least make something enjoyable or a cohesive story. She-hulk is just a mess."

Where did I say "I don't know what the plot is" ... because it ain't there, Syeg. You cannot help but lie. That's all you have. Bolded is three plot lines that exist in She-hulk. I am asking which plot line is most important, not asking "what's the plot?" Again, this is you lying because you can't argue honestly ever. And if the explanation is you couldn't understand what I actually said, how can anyone believe you have any understanding of a show when a paragraph confuses you?

And yes, solving plot holes and contrived shit would make the show better. But, that's not what you are arguing for. Nothing you listed is a "plot hole" unless you are using Buzzfeed's and its ilk definitely of plot hole. Some of what you listed is contrived, but your solution does not make it less contrived.

And all plots have conveniences, you can't have a plot without one. All plots have them, literally, all of them. You haven't actually show the conveniences were bad outside of saying "That's convenient!" as if it was actually an argument.

And the last thing you said is leagues more accurate to describe you than I. Literally, every time someone asked you to explain yourself, you mocked their point and pretended you still had one. I have you on my ignore list because of the crap you constantly pulled, I was hoping maybe you changed, but you constantly prove that you do not care what the person arguing says, you'll change it and claim victory.

Grow up, read the arguments and stop being dishonest.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2023-01-08 at 03:21 PM.
    –The Sith Code

15+ Year Old Account
    You wouldn't even get that kind of response time if they were hosting the gala event across the street from the freaking damage control building....... THAT is bad writing. Throwing a super in a super prison isn't.
    Why is that bad writing? Intelligencia could easily have tipped Damage Control off. They could even have members in Damage Control. Could it have been done better? Sure, but I wouldn't call it bad writing.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you can write season 2 dude, you are doing a better job than the writers.
    I got all of that from what the writers already presented. If you like it after having it explained then the issue is with you and not the writing.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Nobody is being attacked. Being challenged on your opinions is the whole point of forums/debate.
    Maybe you missed the ad hominems and the choice to "debate" (in the most dishonest and sophistic ways) in most of the posts. Doesn't matter. you just come, imply things and go. Hence, you're not important in this scope.
    /spit@Blizzard

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I got all of that from what the writers already presented. If you like it after having it explained then the issue is with you and not the writing.
    He still hasn't explained how getting the details he wants makes the plot better. He just throwing out words and phrases like "cohesive story" like the mean anything in the context he is using.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you missed the ad hominems and the choice to "debate" (in the most dishonest and sophistic ways) in most of the posts. Doesn't matter. you just come, imply things and go. Hence, you're not important in this scope.
    You still haven't learned what an ad hominem is. They are only insults.

Insults =/= ad hominem.

Telling Unified that he missed "ad hominems" when there aren't any, even Syeg avoided them, is sad.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account

Indulge me.
    This doesn't seem like a good-faith request in the first place. I post when I see people making claims that are determinably incorrect. I wrote my spiel against claims of "bad writing" because many of them used that phrase as if it were a magic bullet, when in and of itself, it doesn't mean anything. I don't recall Fencers saying anything I really disagreed with in the first place, even if they used that phrase, so I wouldn't have had reason to attack their points.

Instead, we have a small handful of posters who bullishly insist that shows need to baby-step you through every possible explanation for every single event, which isn't a standard any show is held to and which would make the show incredibly boring to boot. Plus, there are obvious plot holes. There are intentional plot holes. That doesn't make it "bad writing", because the central theme of She-Hulk is not the overt narrative of She-Hulk getting her powers and making her way as a lawyer in the MCU. The central theme is an exploration of metanarrative about the MCU in general, including plot holes existing.

Complaining about that is like reading a murder mystery and whining that you don't know who the killer is from the start and that it's "bad writing" for the author to withhold that information.

What was the definition of insanity again?

Oh, yes. Reading this thread and expecting people here to be mature, intelligent, and adult, and capable of saying to each other "you see things one way, I see them another. Let's agree to disagree and go listen to some of our favorite music or some other. more relaxing activity."

Honestly, if they shut off the internet tomorrow, all of you would go outside and find people to argue with about how you can no longer argue with people on the internet.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!