15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange One View Post
    Not to mention the death penalty. I've noticed those most against abortion are also the most pro death sentence people.
    Or school lunches for children, they've actively attempted to defund those.

Or wars. They often tend to be the aggressors, especially in the US where tensions between the two parties are high. They're chomping at the bit for civil war.

Or feeding people in general. You're part of a late stage capitalism failed state where most live in or close to poverty and often have to wonder where their next meal is coming from? BOOTSTRAPS

Need an abortion to save the mother's life? Too bad, abortion is murder, so we must legislate doctors from doing it, as giving an abortion is "murder" but just letting the mother die is "nature".

Homelessness? They only care about that when they get to wield it as a political weapon against San Francisco, meanwhile most major conservative cities like Nashville have huge homelessness problems that they sweep under the rug.

It's about control, and whether they like to admit it or not, they know deep down.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2023-01-11 at 06:55 AM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Well a fetus IS a person, so....

It ain't a pumpkin that's for sure.

But leftists clearly don't consider it a person to justify to themselves that they killed a baby.

But here's the thing. Let's say person hood is determined at 25 weeks or whenever you guys consider person hood. What about 24 hours before reaching that threshold, you still okay with killing it?
    Not according to the constitution it isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao, why the hell would there be mandatory vasectomy for men. Two reasons that's idiotic..

1. Men can't get pregnant

2. Women are the gate keepers of sex
    Way to out yourself as the biggest incel ever next to Andrew Tate.

- - - Updated - - -

Ultimately i prefer no abortions, period aside from rape and life of the mother In jeopardy. But I'd rather have some sort of middle ground and save lives than have blanket abortions available.

And what is gross out that statement? It's true.

Women decide who they sleep with which in turn puts them in the situation that'll potentially end in pregnancy.
    Blanket abortions aren't available. You can't get them after a certain period unless there is some type of defect/medical issue. And its usually 20-24 weeks. Hell, some defects don't present until then.

Ask these conservative wannabe parents that were expecting in South Carolina, and they went to their obstetrician at an 18 week ultrasound and the heart wasn't forming properly. A month later confirmed that it wasn't doing any better. So 22 weeks, they had 2 options, either have a stillbirth, or tons of heart surgeries in utero and post birth, just for it to not live a life without tons of pain. So they chose the option of abortion, and they had to go to Washington DC to get the abortion, after waiting 2 more weeks because of the increased demand after states like South Carolina banned it after 6 weeks.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/23/healt...ect/index.html

I can guarantee you there are other birth defects that present after these cut offs that will either end up in stillbirths or shorter lifespans filled with pain for the children that do end up being born.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    I can guarantee you there are other birth defects that present after these cut offs that will either end up in stillbirths or shorter lifespans filled with pain for the children that do end up being born.
    And to add to that, induced birth is ALWAYS riskier for the mother than an abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Since this thread became more of a catch-all... We're finally moving to the "pregnant women count as 2 people when driving" reality. Best get your pregnancies registered!
    Virginia...pfft...

Gop apparently learned nothing from their non-existent "red wave."

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And to add to that, induced birth is ALWAYS riskier for the mother than an abortion.
    I can guarantee Varx would be pissed if we started mandating vasectomies for 12 year old boys til they can prove they aren't a pos. He would probably say my body, my choice, while missing the entire fucking hypocrisy of his damn argument.

Well a fetus IS a person, so....

It ain't a pumpkin that's for sure.

But leftists clearly don't consider it a person to justify to themselves that they killed a baby.

But here's the thing. Let's say person hood is determined at 25 weeks or whenever you guys consider person hood. What about 24 hours before reaching that threshold, you still okay with killing it?
    If it's a person then we should charge them with manslaughter when a fetus absorbs another in the womb.

- - - Updated - - -

Ultimately i prefer no abortions, period aside from rape and life of the mother In jeopardy. But I'd rather have some sort of middle ground and save lives than have blanket abortions available.
    There was a middle ground, but then the pedophiles you vote for decided to go full fascism under the guise of "helping babies," which you 110% fell for.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    If it's a person then we should charge them with manslaughter when a fetus absorbs another in the womb.
    Also, when the mother dies during birth.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

7+ Year Old Account
    I can guarantee Varx would be pissed if we started mandating vasectomies for 12 year old boys til they can prove they aren't a pos. He would probably say my body, my choice, while missing the entire fucking hypocrisy of his damn argument.
    Scroll up, this already happened and they went all Andrew Tate on us.

Lol omg this vasectomy analogy is insane.

It's not the same thing. Men can't get pregnant. Men aren't the gate keepers of sex. Jesus Christ lmao

I see Andrew Tate is still posting about treatment of women again..

Men aren't the gate keepers of sex.
    Just because you're not getting any, you don't have to ruin it for everyone else. Fucking incels.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

It's not the same thing. Men can't get pregnant. Men aren't the gate keepers of sex. Jesus Christ lmao
    I agree with the bolded as I see you riding on that yikescycle.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Just because your pull out game is weak, you don't have to blame women. Fucking incels.

Lol "fucking incel"

I'm married and have regular segs with the love of my life. I live an extremely wholesome life. I only say what's true and you guys get triggered and compare me to the soon to be proven innocent top g.

Lmao and some of you call mr tate an incel. Lol you guys even know what an incel is? Lol omg this is gold.

But yeah, mandatory vasectomies are pointless.... Women choose who their sexual partners are, outside of rape obviously and I'm sure we can all agree not all men rape.

Ffs...

Everyone deserves healthcare. Good thing robust social safety nets exist.
    The maternal and infant death rates in conservative controlled states says otherwise.

You'd figure that the government would at least provide free healthcare for pregnant women if they wanted to compel them to carry their fetus to term. But they don't and generally work very hard to do the opposite.

Its great to stunt online about how much you care about the unborn but its just empty blather when your fellow conservatives are working very hard to make pregnancy a miserable experience.

Lol "fucking incel"

I'm married and have regular segs with the love of my life. I live an extremely wholesome life. I only say what's true and you guys get triggered and compare me to the soon to be proven innocent top g.

Lmao and some of you call mr tate an incel. Lol you guys even know what an incel is? Lol omg this is gold.
    If you think Tate is innocent, you're raping your woman.

Lol "fucking incel"

But yeah, mandatory vasectomies are pointless.... Women choose who their sexual partners are, outside of rape obviously and I'm sure we can all agree not all men rape.

Ffs...
    I'll take "what Incels say" for 1000.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    So if a woman flirted with you and offered you sex you'd never say no?
    This is what I'm getting from your number 2 here.
    Well me personally no cuz I'm married. But a random single guy, uh, yeah.... That's the point, women choose their partners. Men will fuck anyone they find attractive, generally speaking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    If you think Tate is innocent, you're raping your woman.
    Innocent until proven guilty. Where's you proof??

Innocent until proven guilty. Where's you proof??
    Your words: "soon to be proven innocent top g." So right back at ya. Why you care so much about sucking his dick anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    How are you so consistent with the bad takes?

Also, have you ever heard the phrase "the lady doth protest too much, methinks"?
    I don't see it as a bad take. The entire arrest was fishy as hell, having so much footage available hours after. Almost as if they're trying to make him an example for having a big mouth and saying things that trigger people like the ones in this thread.

But again, innocent until proven guilty.

And many people here protesting more than me, simultaneously preaching to the choir, since you know this entire site is mostly.liberal.