Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampiregenesis View Post
    There are too many of them, I don't think that every single one is trash, gameplay wise. They are games after all, they have to inspire in order to succeed.
    Using NFTs doesn't influence gameplay though.

we are discussing a new form of gaming that looks popular
    If its "look popular", why noone supports you?

at least two years late, no?
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by iinverse View Post
    If its "look popular", why noone supports you?
    They have the asmon syndrome, "it is bad because I want it to be bad even though I never touched it and never asked anyone who played it if he likes it". If it doesn't top the charts and brings millions of sales then it's a failure.

15+ Year Old Account
    They have the asmon syndrome, "it is bad because I want it to be bad even though I never touched it and never asked anyone who played it if he likes it". If it doesn't top the charts and brings millions of sales then it's a failure.
    No it's a disastrous failure cous it's a scam of the highest order.

People like you that promote scams are accomplices to blatant thievery, just take a look at Logan paul, nothing but scamming his 'fanbase' yet idiots are still gullible enough to believe shit like this wasn't designed to drain your wallet.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

10+ Year Old Account
    This is way too closed minded way of thinking, you remind me of those asmongold streams who bash games all day long
    Feel free to invest and lose all your money.

We'll be here when you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

They have the asmon syndrome
    Every single person? Are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by vian View Post
    Feel free to invest and lose all your money.

We'll be here when you do.
    What money?

I'm not sure what you people are talking about, I have spent absolutely nothing and I have a top tier deck in two days and I can earn some rewards. I'm always f2p unless there is a sub or one time payment requirement, honestly I don't understand the answers here.

Do you mean investing? I didn't open this thread to discuss investing on nfts but playing a game. In fact, most games milk for your money, any money you spend is lost unless you enjoy the game.

This is not a business or trading discussion but a gaming one.

NFTs and blockchain add absolutely nothing to games.
    Everything any of these games do, can or has already been done with regular databases and normal server operations.

Have yet to see a singular example of a game actually improving because of anything related to blockchains. All the games i've seen also have sudden drop in any their "valuables", because the scammers successfully got people into their schemes and just cash out, leaving the rest of the playerbase with cents worth of ugly jpegs

All of the arguments i've heard are "but you can use them in other games!" completely ignoring that that is realistically never going to happen. Theoretically, sure, but there is no money incentive for a game to allow you use stuff you paid for elsewhere with someone else having gotten the money

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    NFTs and blockchain add absolutely nothing to games.
    Everything any of these games do, can or has already been done with regular databases and normal server operations.

Have yet to see a singular example of a game actually improving because of anything related to blockchains. All the games i've seen also have sudden drop in any their "valuables", because the scammers successfully got people into their schemes and just cash out, leaving the rest of the playerbase with cents worth of ugly jpegs

All of the arguments i've heard are "but you can use them in other games!" completely ignoring that that is realistically never going to happen. Theoretically, sure, but there is no money incentive for a game to allow you use stuff you paid for elsewhere with someone else having gotten the money
    The particular game that I played was 2 years old.

You are talking as if non-nft games don't close and people are never losing their money there, is this for real? why would a successful game do an exit scam? Bad/risky games exist everywhere, do you remember warhammer age of reckoning? (yes I lost money there)

The games are still games and the "earn" part if materialize is just an added benefit. The nfts are only valuable if there is demand for them within the game, you should think of it as a tabletop card game, in real life you own and can sell the cards you gain from card games. So are these tabletop games scam?

You don't play the game to become rich but being able to sell your resources is always good.

I don't understand this paranoia, I suppose bobby kotick infinite dlcs and 70 euro d4 is not milking because it's centralized.
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2023-01-21 at 12:43 PM.

I never thought of such games as "serious", however I recently played a card game called gods unchained that was really good and actually better than most of the card games that I have played, it was a hearthstone clone however everything besides the gameplay was better than hearthstone itself. I then realized that this web3 thing is pretty big and there are entire mmorpg based on it that don't look bad at all.

Does anyone play actively such mmorpg game?

It's kinda weird that none talks about it, no I don't mean nfts but the gaming part of it, I had no idea such thing existed.
    The web3 nft part is kinda like the bricks tied to some good person's legs after they get too involved with the wrong crowd.

So yeah no.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Honest question: what aspect of NFTs make this game interesting in your opinion? Teher'S really nothing they add to the table besides bringing pyramid schemes into the debates, hoping for bigger fools.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Honest question: what aspect of NFTs make this game interesting in your opinion? Teher'S really nothing they add to the table besides bringing pyramid schemes into the debates, hoping for bigger fools.
    From my understanding, NFT is just a tool to allow you to sell your resources for real money, it means you own these resources and can do whatever you want with them, in other words it's a legal RMT, why most mainstream games don't allow you to do the same? why blizzard bans me if I sell my hard-earned gold?

I got into this game because these nft games started to show up in my google play store and they advertised play to earn, I was curious if there is anything to make as f2p, apparently you make peanuts but the game I played impressed me and it surprised me that it's not among the mainstream card games and not many talk about it. I initially thought that this kind of games are pure jokes. There was a gaming world that I wasn't aware about but many others were.

Not sure what other use nft has but for me it doesn't have any. I'm not sure what these companies will miss if they allow you to sell resources in a non-blockchain environment, I suppose they face some legal challenges don't they?
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2023-01-21 at 01:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking NFT's again? Haven't we learned anything yet?

Long ass video, but very much worth the watch. It's a fucking scam.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

No, you're just trying to promote something that it's generally despised by most players because they can recognize a scam when they see one. No one's really questioning that an NFT based game could be good in terms of playstyle, but the point is NFTs themselves are useless and don't bring any kind of improvement that's not already available if the game didn't have them. It's a cult trying to attract gullible people to spend money in something they've no chance to gain from.

You know what is called when you're doing any activity and you get paid for the time you spend doing such activity? Working a job.

- - - Updated - - -

From my understanding, NFT is just a tool to allow you to sell your resources for real money, it means you own these resources and can do whatever you want with them, in other words it's a legal RMT, why most mainstream games don't allow you to do the same?
    And here you show how clueless you are. You don't own anything. You just have a receipt that a specific database slot is "owned" by you, and there's soem kind of art there. That you don't own, have no rights upon, can be changed anytime by the actual owner and most important, being it a non-regulated market you're just on your own and your money is just wasted.

And Blizzard does ban you because RMT are against the TOS you accepted before installing the game.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

This is way too closed minded way of thinking, you remind me of those asmongold streams who bash games all day long
    Closed minded? They've been around for years and is essentially dying because of its poor reception for good reason.

I guess you should familiarise the phrase "A fool and their money are soon parted". The only people that benefit them are those that started it... not the late comers.

Should these games shut down for whatever reason your beloved NFTs are dead in the water.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2023-01-21 at 03:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    NFTs need to just die in a horrible fire.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by vampiregenesis View Post
    guys, i haven't played any such game besides gods unchained but seriously you should take a look on the art of this game and the gameplay, the art is incredibly good, the community very active. I wouldn't dare to call it a scam. I just wondered if there are other serious games like this on other genres such as mmorpg.
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahhhhahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

The particular game that I played was 2 years old.

You are talking as if non-nft games don't close and people are never losing their money there, is this for real? why would a successful game do an exit scam? Bad/risky games exist everywhere, do you remember warhammer age of reckoning? (yes I lost money there)

The games are still games and the "earn" part if materialize is just an added benefit. The nfts are only valuable if there is demand for them within the game, you should think of it as a tabletop card game, in real life you own and can sell the cards you gain from card games. So are these tabletop games scam?

You don't play the game to become rich but being able to sell your resources is always good.

I don't understand this paranoia, I suppose bobby kotick infinite dlcs and 70 euro d4 is not milking because it's centralized.
    Ofcourse regular games also close down. But they close down because they usually just fail because of severe mismanagement and/or imcompetent devs. Ofcourse there are also regular games that are scams, but somehow games related to crypto have a MUCH higher rate of the valuable things in there suddenly tanking in value because the devs just cash out and run or the related crypto currency tanks in price (if a currency can go from 284$ to 0,93$ over night... how are you even considering it an investment?).
    And when did i say regular games do not get milked? That was never even the point. Ofcourse there are games that are absolute MTX shitfests, but there are also plenty of games that release and are finished, complete, nothing more (Bobby Kotick is not your average game dev, especially not indie dev). It's just that anything blockchain has yet to offer a singular solution or advantage. Everything that is done in those games can be done without blockchains, nfts and whatnot.

And physical boardgames are inherently worth something, because they are actual physical things. If i have a copy of Settlers of Catan, i can actually take it into my hands, play it and give it to someone else if i want to. That's the inherent value of physical items, actually existing in our physical, real world.

Wanna know what kind of people also "play to earn"? Goldfarmers for examples. Have you ever taken a seat and actually looked at that sentence? It is "play to earn" and not "play to have fun" or "play to have a good time"

Wait wait wait wait hold on there for a second.

Are ya'll suggesting that the idea of me playing a game I really like because I really like it AND me also somehow getting paid for my fun in the process is... SOME SORT OF BIG SCHEME, PLOY, OR SCAM?!

Get outta town.

Next you'll be telling me I won't be a millionaire this time next week because I recruited fifty friends to sell herbal tea and then they recruit fifty friends and then they...