Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    Nah peak pathetic is people watching and defending imbeciles playing and making videos about games they don't like anymore but can't give up because without it they'd be nothing. After that come the people in question and only after that come we, the people pointing it out because we like a good bit of drama
    I dont even watch Preach, and even I know he loves the game and that its a big part of his life. Besides, he has grown since dropping WoW for FF14. His streams get more than triple the numbers from what they used to before branching out. Complaining about someone like Preach on a forum like this one will never be more than just sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilookfly View Post
    I dont even watch Preach, and even I know he loves the game and that its a big part of his life. Besides, he has grown since dropping WoW for FF14. His streams get more than triple the numbers from what they used to before branching out. Complaining about someone like Preach on a forum like this one will never be more than just sad.
    Of course WoW is a big part of is his, he thinks about it everytime he looks at his hair implants..

Doesn't mean making repeat videos about how much he dislikes the game but continues playing anyway is anything other than pathetic.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

15+ Year Old Account
    His views have not tripled. Look them up on SocialBlade. His monthly views on both YouTube and Twitch have had 2-3 spikes that he has then lost soon after. Stop lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ???? No longer enjoys? if the bro no longer enjoyed it why would he stream it 3-8 hours a day?
    Partially, it's his job/business/living. That's why his emotional outburst about leaving forever wasn't very smart. It could over the long run hurt his business income and you shouldn't close off future income streams because you're pissed off about something.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2023-01-23 at 05:38 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Of course WoW is a big part of is his, he thinks about it everytime he looks at his hair implants..

Doesn't mean making repeat videos about how much he dislikes the game but continues playing anyway is anything other than pathetic.
    Is that what you think he did leading up to quitting? He wanted to see long needed change, change that didnt come until ver recently. Why pretend things are good when they clearly are not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    His views have not tripled. Look them up on SocialBlade. His monthly views on both YouTube and Twitch have had 2-3 spikes that he has then lost soon after. Stop lying.
    He went from having around 2k viewers up to around 5k for an extended period of time. During that time he moved to a bigger office and hired more people. Both interest in WoW and in FF14 has since then declined. That applies to everyone covering these two games. Looking at publicly available analytics I'd say he is doing just fine. But fuck him for caring about something I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Partially, it's his job/business/living. That's why his emotional outburst about leaving forever wasn't very smart. It could over the long run hurt his business income and you shouldn't close off future income streams because you're pissed off about something.
    He has never said he was never going to play WoW again. Where do you get this from? Why do people create strawmen just to have something to attack a second later?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that what you think he did leading up to quitting? He wanted to see long needed change, change that didnt come until ver recently. Why pretend things are good when they clearly are not.
    Not asking anyone to pretend things are good, but why the hell would anyone stick around when they're not?

Besides WoW making him what he is the only reasson he kept making those pointless videos was money, the only reason he "quit" and moved to FF was money and the only reason he's back now is once again money. Nothing more to it and im tired of people acting like there is.

Also tired of these pompous creators acting like they're doing the community a favor by making videos The game would be exactly the same without them.
    Last edited by Sanguinerd; 2023-01-23 at 08:18 AM.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Not asking anyone to pretend things are good, but why the hell would anyone stick around when they're not?

Besides WoW making him what he is the only reasson he kept making those pointless videos was money, the only reason he "quit" and moved to FF was money and the only reason he's back now is once again money. Nothing more to it and im tired of people acting like there is.

Also tired of these pompous creators acting like they're doing the community a favor by making videos The game would be exactly the same without them.
    Thats one way of looking at it. Why use your platform to try and change things when you can just give up right? Besides, diversifying is pretty much never a good move in his line of work.

Comments like yours make me sad. I try to see the kind of person who would spend their time just typing poision about youtubers and streamers on a place like this. Sites and forums like this one barely exist anymore and they sure as hell are not relevant. Most people on forums like these were around before places like reddit became the default and thus are older, late 20s early 30s. So when I read vitriolic stuff written about a youtuber on an irrelevant forum by someone who more than likely is old enough to be having better things to do. I just find it sad. You do you tho.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    He didnt say he was leaving forever. he said he was leaving until they showed they were going to change.

- - - Updated - - -

This sentence here is nothing but ignorance, and proof enough you are simply jealous someone gets to have fun for a living.
    He did not "come back to wow for money" he came back to wow because he is enjoying it again, and with that, he is covering it once again. if he was in it for the money do you not think he would be covering classic? Of course he would, but he is not touching it for even a second, because he does not enjoy it.

The game would be exactly the same without you too, May even be better off, what kinda point are you trying to make here?
    Also if the community enjoys someone's videos, then they are doing a favor making them, clear as that, if you actually made something the community enjoyed maybe you would understand that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Gotta love those edgy takes. WoW didn't make him, he made himself through hard work; if you think otherwise, please, explain why 99% of content creators disappear faster than you haters can even acknowledge their existence. But no, what work, you just ride the WoW train and suddenly all is roses, money is flowing in, life's good, you buy three villas next door to Bobby and ride a different sport car every day. God, it really doesn't take much to expose people like you - clueless, unproductive and not even decent enough to simply shut up.

Inb4 "You don't know what I do IRL!". Yeah, prove me wrong then. Otherwise it seems the most creative thing you ever did was hating on someone who actually did something. That speaks volumes. To be in that position and even think you have any right to criticize people like Preach is bordering on delusion.