Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    Yeah but hit and expertise were making reforging unfun and made you need to "solve optimisation problems". Without them, you just make useless gear a little more useful and there would be nothing complicated to solve. Get a crit item in the vault that's the equivalent of -15 ilvls compared to pieces without? Change some of that crit to haste and be less bitter about it!
    No. Reforging was by its nature an optimisation problem. Hit and expertise didn't have anything to do with that part. They also didn't make it "unfun", since it is unfun by its very nature, they made it necessary. Reforging as you imagine it would simply be a necessary step before equipping new gear, a literal chore.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    In DF specifically? Solo stuff.
    Torghast was poorly implemented on several levels, but the concept isn't bad per se.
    I would like to see a return of the role specific quests like the ones introduced in Legion for the artifacts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see more dang Battle Pet dailies...they only gave us 1 daily a day now when in past expansions we had 1 battle pet daily per zone....there should be 4 dailies not just freaking 1.

Great... what we needed now is legendaries.
    There are already items like those that are craftable. Maybe we can petition for them to change their color to orange.

What I'd like to see is dinars coming back.

1. Have group, will travel. I miss it so much
    2. Old SV (hunter spec) - the one from Cata/MoP preferably.
    3. Brawler's Guild (but I hope it will be back at some point)
    4. Halfhill

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    Yeah but hit and expertise were making reforging unfun and made you need to "solve optimisation problems". Without them, you just make useless gear a little more useful and there would be nothing complicated to solve. Get a crit item in the vault that's the equivalent of -15 ilvls compared to pieces without? Change some of that crit to haste and be less bitter about it!
    Nah. Reforging has no real place in WoW. All it did was prevent you from immediately equipping the item you got, because you needed to reforge it and most if not all of your gear to re-balance everything. It was so unfun that there were several addons that would literally do the reforging choices for you based on stat weights you give it, and all you would have to do is press a button.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    I liked scenarios. I get that they were pretty much baked into the game as a storytelling device for more in depth quests, but I liked how they first came.

I also liked warfronts, or at least the concept. Sucked we only got two in bfa. Anything that gave the old WC2 rts feel is nice (I'd really like whoever did the SC2 remaster to do the WC2 battle chest as well)
    I also liked warfronts. They sure are more interesting than LFR.

It goes into my opinion that different types of players should have access to their own type of content.
    These being pvp, dungeons in mythic+ format, raids in a singular difficulty with flex mode, raid with locked size of 10 man, warfronts in singular mode (replacing LFR content). Each one having their own new content every season.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2023-01-24 at 04:57 AM.

Glyphs.

But not specifically crafted ones.

Literally let me permanently earn talents just like gear. In the vein of major and prime glyphs.

Then throw in a shitton of minor glyphs for customization. Nught elf priests really deserve some blue-white light. Hell, undead priests should be able to heal with shadow. Warlocks should be able to unlock blood bolts, necrobolts, bastionbolts, etc, using shadowlands covenant spell effects applied to normal spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Archaelogy. It's ridiculous that they revamped professions and we have several Archaeology quest lines, yet they didn't touch that profession at all. It's just dumb.
    I always thought Archeology would have been soo neat if they would have just made you dig for a quest item at a location. Once you find the quest item, it's a riddle that takes you on crazy journeys all around the different zones, eventually leading to an awesome transmog, mount, or pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistnectar View Post
    I always thought Archeology would have been soo neat if they would have just made you dig for a quest item at a location. Once you find the quest item, it's a riddle that takes you on crazy journeys all around the different zones, eventually leading to an awesome transmog, mount, or pet.
    ESO has a solid digging minigame for them to copy.

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Legion fishing artifact barrel fishing....

7+ Year Old Account
    Garrisons, but instead of locked to DF or any expansion, make it something that is evergreen, so they can build upon it over time.

If it became a feature, they could take and drop in the game, to later make iterative improvements for, im sure it could be a good success at some point
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Glyphs.

But not specifically crafted ones.

Literally let me permanently earn talents just like gear. In the vein of major and prime glyphs.

Then throw in a shitton of minor glyphs for customization. Nught elf priests really deserve some blue-white light. Hell, undead priests should be able to heal with shadow. Warlocks should be able to unlock blood bolts, necrobolts, bastionbolts, etc, using shadowlands covenant spell effects applied to normal spells.
    This.
    Perhaps with exceptions for pvp, to keep spells recogniseable.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    This.
    Perhaps with exceptions for pvp, to keep spells recogniseable.
    We know they can make spells look different based on who is seeing them (and even completely hide them), so it shouldn't be too hard to just have default appearances for PvP for other players (you know what you are casting, after all).

Class Halls from Legion, each with their own new quest line and class unique gear and mounts to get.

Compelling storytelling. And solo content that isn't boring after you finish it the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    We know they can make spells look different based on who is seeing them (and even completely hide them), so it shouldn't be too hard to just have default appearances for PvP for other players (you know what you are casting, after all).
    Fair point, assuming they don't mess it up.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10 man top end raiding
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.