Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Ay Mon, when we gonna have da Troll 'eritage Armor? Maybe someting like dis?

[IMG]https://i.redd.it/jq0ruir41y321.jpg[/IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say I like either of them. Orc version is overwrought, while the human version induces giggling thanks to that helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Can't say I like either of them. Orc version is overwrought, while the human version induces giggling thanks to that helmet.
    Agree.

Orc is giving very much Mag'har vibes, which is fine, I mean they're both orcs - but still.

Don't even get me started on the Human one. Blizzard had one chance for the 2nd most played race and they butchered it, It looks horrid.

Pants on the Human set look like straight out of Wotlk.

1+ Year Old Account
    The Human set looks like shit on a female, especially the helmet. It looks much better on male.

Heritage armor should be the epitome of that races aesthetic. Not the base level soldier armor. We are the heroes of our respective races and our armor should stand out yet still reflect your races "heritage". The armor should be closer to our racial leaders armor (with variations of course)

Anduin's armor
    Last edited by Redwyrm; 2023-01-25 at 09:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don;t mind them, they were put into a corner after the armor sets from the Garrison came out, which are basically the rightful heritage armour, so if you take that in consideration these are not too bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Im confused why the orc set isn't just :
    BEcuase they already exist in game through the garrison sets :P

Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    It's this, reimagined:

Fantastic.
    oh wow. Good eye there. I like that. :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

The Orc one is fine aside from the helmet. They just can't seem to do any helmets any good lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    It looks quite close to that. And apparently there are a few variants available for each set.
    Of all the heritage armors that need variants orcs and humans should be last on the list.

Orc Set look nice

Quote Originally Posted by Aekero View Post
    There's a chance nobody else cares, but heck yeah goblin monks!!
    Its infuriated me to no end that goblins are the Horde Brewfest mascots and havent been brewmasters. Hell yeah!!

Looks like they only spent an hour working on the human set. Flat and basic. It's a good thing the Warfront set exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Of all the heritage armors that need variants orcs and humans should be last on the list.
    They did an extra quest for Blood Elves and it didnt include reintroducing the High Elves into Silvermoon, with a blue and gold recolor of the heritage set.

Heartbreaking.

That does not look like orc set to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead_MAX View Post
    Can you imagine how awesome the panda bear shapeshift would be? Very awesome!
    Nah man, it would be a black ox form. Their druids would be rooted in the august celestials, who are actually wild gods. So black ox for guardian, white tiger for feral, red crane for balance, and jade serpent for restoration.

I'm ok but I feel the human armor already exists in superior forms already.

Don't get me wrong I'm not really sure what you can do with that the theme is pretty played out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see how anyone is crying, these are the epitome of both races. Literally beyond perfect.

alliance set kinda looks like the bfa warfront mail set
    not complaining i like the helm though
    also sounded like they are adding more to the primal storm thing in world content honestly if there goal was to make that a an alt catchup mechanism it is kind of rly bad because you are capped on like 1 385 piece a week anyone is better off spamming 2s but im assuming theres a large silent group of players who never want to enter keys and its something for them in that case its still kinda just unintuitive

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Omfg, LMAO

The Human helmet looks so fucking stupid on female, I mean..."Body type 2" it legit looks like they forgot female even existed and got lazy cause no way that thing was designed for that head.

Three pages in and no one has said anything about the fact orcs heritage armour for some reason includes a spiked nipple.