10+ Year Old Account

Patch 10.0.5 Hotfixes - January 25, Plaguefall Dungeon Temporarily Disabled

Patch 10.0.5 Hotfixes - January 25
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    • Classes
    • Evoker
      • Devastation
        • Fixed an issue causing Firestorm to extend Fire Breath longer than intended with the Everburning Flame talent.
      • Preservation
        • Resonating Sphere will no longer count pets towards the 6 player cap.
        • Lifebind and other healing effects will no longer be capped at replicating to 7 targets from Echo.
        • Fixed an issue that caused Dream Breath to sometimes cast instantly when the spell was canceled.
    • Monk
      • Mistweaver
        • Fixed an issue that caused Renewing Mist to not apply its heal over time effect.

Creatures and NPCs
    • The War Mode and Primal Storm vendors have returned for all of your upgrading needs.

Dragonriding
    • Fixed an issue where Dragonriding customizations would not properly apply to mounts after being saved.

Items and Rewards
    • Crimson Gladiator’s Prestigious Cloak transmog now properly unlocks after earning Duelist: Dragonflight Season 1.
    • Crimson Gladiator’s Tabard transmog now properly unlocks after earning Elite: Dragonflight Season 1.
    • Crimson Gladiator’s Tabard can be purchased from Glamora in the Gladiator’s Sanctum within Valdrakken.
    • Crimson Gladiator’s Prestigious Cloak and Crimson Gladiator’s Tabard appearances will be granted to players who have earned the appropriate requirements during Dragonflight Season 1.
      • Developers’ note: For characters who have completed the appropriate requirements to earn the appearances during Season 1 may need to relog a few times to be added retroactively.
    Quests
    • Rupert the Gentleman Elemental has redoubled his efforts to ensure that Handholds for Climbing World Quests across the Dragon Isles are always where they need to be.
    • The Azure Span
      • Fixed an issue where players who participated in the Community Feast would not get quest credit for the quests “Community Feast” or “Aiding the Accord: A Feast For All.”

Plaguefall Dungeon Temporarily Disabled
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    In order to diagnose and fix a bug making Plaguefall into a literal fall, we’ve disabled the dungeon.

We’ll let you know when we’ve got it fixed up and it’s safe to enter once again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fixed an issue where Dragonriding customizations would not properly apply to mounts after being saved.
    Still broken, at least for me. It will actually undo some customizations.

The game is just falling apart with so many bugs, it's actually hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    The game is just falling apart with so many bugs, it's actually hilarious.
    I mean the bugs on Dragonflight have been fairly light compared to previous expansions?

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeychris View Post
    I mean the bugs on Dragonflight have been fairly light compared to previous expansions?
    it's light but there are so many of them - not working talents, not working spells, multiple not working WQs, dungeon encounters bugging out/bugged spells, arenas have new bugs every week. Beta4Azeroth was a meme, but DF is even more so. Saving grace is that the game doesn't suck so we can brush it off but this is getting ridiculous.

it's light but there are so many of them - not working talents, not working spells, multiple not working WQs, dungeon encounters bugging out/bugged spells, arenas have new bugs every week. Beta4Azeroth was a meme, but DF is even more so. Saving grace is that the game doesn't suck so we can brush it off but this is getting ridiculous.
    This, really.
    I'm not fussy regarding these sorts of things, and indeed most are relatively minor bugs, but they're bloody everywhere.

The trial of ferocity thing in the plains? Dysfunctional for like 60% of the time.

But also lots of smaller things, yesterday i went to grab a mammoth mount. Wowhead pretty much states "Yeah like 3 out if 4 mammoths are bugged, this specific one in the burning ascent usually works though. If not, try relogging and reloading while dismounting and it will work..Most likely.".

Oh and so many spelling mistakes, missing verbs, "should of" and the like.

Most annoying though are the seemingly physics-related disconnects, that do not cease until my character "resets" via logging in on another.

I mean i'm usually not fond of speculating in this particular way, but it really feels like ABK rushed them and rushed them hard.

The core feels a lot better, so perhaps the rushing was necessary and perhaps even good, but sheesh so many bugs.

Wven core graphical ones, this expansion's graphical performance has been all over the place. One week it has its source in issues with connection, the next it seems to have downright weighted itself down, then it's miraculously smooth as butter again for a while.
    It's a bit bizarre.

Kinds inclined to joke thatit's down to diversity hires, given their recent penchant for woke, dysfunctional things.
    Last edited by loras; 2023-01-26 at 03:06 PM.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Kinds inclined to joke thatit's down to diversity hires, given their recent penchant for woke, dysfunctional things.
    Kinda inclined to imply that you sound like a bit of an insufferable asshole tbh.
    Last edited by fwc577; 2023-01-27 at 04:37 AM.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Kinda include to imply that you sound like a bit of an insufferable asshole tbh.
    He does sound insufferable. Yuck.

Haven't experienced much bugs this expansion other than the instant disconnects from dragonriding. Can't really replicate them, but probably has to do with riding at high speeds into terrain/objects and game says "You're not supposed to be here."
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Troll View Post
    He does sound insufferable. Yuck.

Haven't experienced much bugs this expansion other than the instant disconnects from dragonriding. Can't really replicate them, but probably has to do with riding at high speeds into terrain/objects and game says "You're not supposed to be here."
    I imagine it's to do with automated anti-cheat routines, where when you have a little lag the system might mistakenly think you went somewhere you shouldn't be able to and disconnects you. Overall, i've experienced such DCs for a long time when you do rapid air movements.
    Bit of a balancing act between oversensitive routines and missing cheaters.

Just cancel your subscription like a lot of other people have. Speak with your wallet. Don't pay to test a game for a multi billion dollar company.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoy View Post
    Patch 10.0.5 Hotfixes - January 25
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Removed the holiday requirement for many holiday transmog rewards.
    Hold the phone...

Quote Originally Posted by Mastacow View Post
    Just cancel your subscription like a lot of other people have. Speak with your wallet. Don't pay to test a game for a multi billion dollar company.
    My last sentence covered it - I want to play the game a lot and thankfully bugs don't prevent me doing what I love the most in the game, it's still ridiculous to have that many bugs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post
    Hold the phone...
    Right, this is massive W tbh.

15+ Year Old Account

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !

https://t.me/pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram
    Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @Pump_upp !