Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I do think the crab shouldn't have gotten a recolor, it was a pretty difficult achievement that takes literal months to get.

If they add in that one, they should add a Mechacycle recolor as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pahbi View Post
    For the life of me I cannot understand the desire to collect mounts.

I'm not down on the folks that do it, more power to them for finding something they really enjoy doing, but I seriously just don't get it.
    I kinda agree. I just collect the mounts I really want to use. For instance, none of the DF mounts so far are interesting enough to me to purse them specifically.The last I want-it-now mount was the Mechacycle Model W from Mechagon. That was a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    All these mounts no one can use this expansion because they're not dragon-ridable
    idk if you know but dungeons, raids, pvp, and old world all exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Corrupted Ashbringer was never obtainable.

Are you for real or just spouting hyperbole?

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    Are you for real or just spouting hyperbole?
    In Vanilla and Burning Crusade, Corrupted Ashbringer was never obtainable. It was in the game files, but there was no way to craft it, loot it, or otherwise get it to drop.

We had mod items come into the possession of players during that time. Never Corrupted Ashbringer. Why do you think there's a gray book on how to fish it up with most of it's pages missing ingame? It's an easter egg to that.

Quote Originally Posted by pahbi View Post
    For the life of me I cannot understand the desire to collect mounts.

I'm not down on the folks that do it, more power to them for finding something they really enjoy doing, but I seriously just don't get it.
    The secret it's in the word "collect".

7+ Year Old Account
    In Vanilla and Burning Crusade, Corrupted Ashbringer was never obtainable. It was in the game files, but there was no way to craft it, loot it, or otherwise get it to drop.

We had mod items come into the possession of players during that time. Never Corrupted Ashbringer. Why do you think there's a gray book on how to fish it up with most of it's pages missing ingame? It's an easter egg to that.
    Lmao Corrupted Ashbringer was literally a drop from the four Horseman in Classic Naxxramas.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Corrupted Ashbringer was a drop from the Four Horsemen in Vanilla Nax. The book you're talking about was part of the old rumor about getting the pure Ashbringer.
    confirmed by my uncle nitnendo and masahiro samurai

Imagine talking shit like you have some kind of knowledge or authority on the subject.

When you actually don't know shit.

It was. You are probably thinking about the original Ashbringer. The "pure" one.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Meaningless mounts since 99% of the community will get them just for logging in.

Look exiting now but in a few months they are just the same as the timewalking dungeon mounts and with the dragonflight exp pack we can only use our 4 dragon mounts so i wonder if this is not just a waist of dev effort.
    I'm not sure what I'd prefer...blizz making old mounts dragon-ridable or make dragon-riding amount able to just...stand still in the air without the need to micro-manage it while looking at your map
    Last edited by leorana; 2023-02-01 at 05:25 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    Imagine talking shit like you have some kind of knowledge or authority on the subject.

When you actually don't know shit.
    This one stings. Cringe city.

We had at least one Corrupted Ashbringer on our server in Vanilla (Lightninghoof).