Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Patch 10.0.5 Hotfixes - January 26

Patch 10.0.5 Hotfixes - January 26
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes
    • Druid
      • Protector of the Pack healing bonus to Regrowth and damage bonus to Moonfire has been increased by 60%.
        • Developers’ note: Previously this talent was gaining extra benefit from various modifiers on the Druid class. With the patch, we changed it to grant the exact bonus listed in the tooltip for clarity and to reduce the swings in value. However, this left the talent feeling a lot weaker, so we’re increasing its spell power substantially to compensate.
      • Guardian
        • Fixed an issue causing Raze to consume extra Tooth and Claw stacks.
    • Warlock
      • Affliction
        • Fixed an issue to where the 4pc set bonus, Cruel Epiphany, was being removed when casting Seed of Corruption, causing it to not benefit.
      • Demonology
        • Fixed an issue where Grimoire: Felguard affected the cooldown of Guillotine, Demonic Strength, and Felstorm.
        • Guillotine, Demonic Strength, and Felstorm now put each ability on cooldown for the appropriate amount of time.

Dungeons and Raids
    • Vault of the Incarnates
      • Sennarth, the Cold Breath
        • Sennarth no longer casts Chilling Blast immediately before entering Phase 2.

Enemies and NPCs
    • Fixed an issue that caused the rare enemy, Bloodbeak the Ravenous, in Nokhudon Hold to have its health scale with attackers.
    • Experience granted by enemies associated with the Cobalt Assembly has been greatly reduced.
      • Developers’ notes: From the start, the Cobalt Assembly was intended to be a max-level feature, and Sundered Flame enemies should not have granted significant amounts of XP. Having a max-level player kill enemies while in a party with lower-level players who stand around and do nothing but receive XP and reputation is not the sort of gameplay we wish to encourage. We’ve adjusted the XP rate, rather than removed it completely, to encourage players to level in more fun, interactive ways, while still leaving this as an option that is no longer the best option.

Items and Rewards
    • The Falling Star Flinger and Falling Star Catcher can now only be used outdoors.
    • Thanks to the assistance of a couple Bronze dragons, the Legion timewalking vendor items now reflect the correct item levels.
    • Removed the holiday requirement for many holiday transmog rewards.
    • Fixed an issue where using Windscar Whetstone caused other on-use trinkets to remain unusable for several additional seconds past the displayed cooldown.

Player versus Player
    • Warmode
      • Fixed an issue that prevented characters from earning “the Horde Slayer” and “the Alliance Slayer” titles.

Professions
    • Fixed an issue where crafting EZ-Thro Gravitational Displacer would craft ordinary Gravitational Displacers at certain qualities.

Quests
    • The Azure Span
      • In addition to completing tasks for Big Kinook, players can also earn credit for the quests “Community Feast” and “Aiding the Accord: A Feast For All” by throwing any discovered meat into the pot, or by yelling “Yes Chef!” when given a new task.
    • Storm’s Fury
      • Fixed an issue that can cause players to continue to gain stacks of Warmth when at the Temporal Conflux area after the event is over.
      • Fixed an issue with portal capture so that captures occur faster based on number of nearby players.
      • Fixed an issue that caused the lighting to rapidly change when entering or exiting a heat source.
      • “Resisting the Storm” can now be completed when in a raid group.
      • The HP of all Bosses in the Storm’s Fury event has been significantly reduced.
      • The HP of the Winter’s Aegis enemies during the Glakis, Winter’s Wrath boss encounter has been significantly reduced.

"The Falling Star Flinger and Falling Star Catcher can now only be used outdoors."

RIP a fun way to swing my staff around. Wonder what people were doing to exploit with it...

leveling isn't fun it never has been why is this so hard to understand for devs?

Fun detected, no more power leveling, back to being bored while leveling.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishojo View Post
    Yes, afking and paying people to play the game for you is so fun. Might aswell just play an afk phone game if that's what you like.

"Fun detected"? Sounds like you were having a lot of fun sitting around and doing nothing to me.

No sir, once the gold sellers moved in there was absolutely no fun. Yall kind of ruined this on your own, don't blame Blizz for yall being greedy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arboachg View Post
    "Fun detected"? Sounds like you were having a lot of fun sitting around and doing nothing to me.

Or simply one of the ones who made the zone inaccessible unless you pay.
    We both know you're wrong, I'm just louder than your quiet conscious.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    2 tickets later from the gm since the launch that the alliance slayer is bugged. Got kinda called out crazy by the gm and i disnt had warmode on according to him/her.

And now.. tada.. there is a fix. /facepalm

Sennarth no longer casts Chilling Blast immediately before entering Phase 2.
    Good fix, I always thought this isn't good designed. Also makes the start of P2 noticeably smoother.
    Last edited by Kiltura; 2023-01-27 at 08:15 AM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You forgot some notes:

Hunter/Mage/Warlock
    - Fixed a bug allowing these classes to be played in Pve. We had previously locked these classes as we dont have any idea how to raise thier dps. These classes should now not be available for PvE play but remain completely available for PVP

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    2 tickets later from the gm since the launch that the alliance slayer is bugged. Got kinda called out crazy by the gm and i disnt had warmode on according to him/her.

And now.. tada.. there is a fix. /facepalm

Has anyone actually gotten a gm to help them in recent times? I think they're just there to try to convince you you don't have an issue. And pretty sure they don't actually play the game either.

Quote Originally Posted by arboachg View Post
    Well yes I watched youtube videos while having my alts boosted

NO WAY!
    Thats insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    You forgot some notes:

Hunter/Mage/Warlock
    - Fixed a bug allowing these classes to be played in Pve. We had previously locked these classes as we dont have any idea how to raise thier dps. These classes should now not be available for PvE play but remain completely available for PVP

I completed the quest for "The Alliance slayer", but so far I havent go the title. Will we still get it, or do we have to do it again? That would be messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    leveling isn't fun it never has been why is this so hard to understand for devs?
    Join the hardcore community on BB classic era server. We've made the leveling fun.

When leveling is the burden you have to go through to play the real game, and even after so many years the devs wonder why people want to level as fast and easy as possible...

You can tell how many people in this thread paid for levelling boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by twothe View Post
    When leveling is the burden you have to go through to play the real game, and even after so many years the devs wonder why people want to level as fast and easy as possible...
    And raids are the burden we have to go through to get the loot, why do the devs wonder why people want to get it as fast and easy as possible... [and you can apply this to anything; answer: it's a game]

All the people whining about leveling. What a joke.

The game has been out 2 months now. The cobalt farm took under 2 hours to level while AFK. Leveling in the real world and actually playing the game it takes like 3-4 hours tops.

If you haven't been bothered to afk the toon in the cobalt farm for 2 hours in the last 60 days, that's on you.

It was obvious this was getting nerfed the only shocking thing to me is that this wasn't nerfed in December when people realized it was a thing.