Poll: How do you do it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    What health problems did you have before using a bidet that were solved after? I am really interested, I'm not trying to antagonize you. Thanks!
    Definitely helps with hemorrhoids

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    What health problems did you have before using a bidet that were solved after? I am really interested, I'm not trying to antagonize you. Thanks!
    I should reword that, I have no call to make the claim it is healthier at ALL, I do NOT have any scientific studies to back that up.

However in my personal experience, before I used the Bidet vs after Yes I have noticed on top of how I FEEL, which is what prompted me to say health, I have noticed my skin and digestive system improved dramatically. After installing and regularly using the bidet. As I said I will never go back the clean felt and personally experienced by me is the difference between night and day.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I got one of those things in my toilet where a high powdered jet of water is blasted up my cheeks when i'm done dropping a deuce for xmas.

I haven't gotten around to installing it yet.

Nah, I walk around town with a chapped up ass stinking up the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Definitely helps with hemorrhoids
    thats moisture and debris lingering. you can fix that by folding up a bounty paper towel and setting in your buttcrack for 30 minutes. that will sop up the moisture and dry it out, which eliminates odor as well as hemorrhoids. in fact,im really old, in my 50s, and any kind of moisture can quickly lead to bed sores. so i make sure to stay dry and put some bounty paper towels on their side of my scrotum. a bidet would give me bed sores super fast due to the moisture. avoid that when you are older for sure.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    thats moisture and debris lingering. you can fix that by folding up a bounty paper towel and setting in your buttcrack for 30 minutes. that will sop up the moisture and dry it out, which eliminates odor as well as hemorrhoids. in fact,im really old, in my 50s, and any kind of moisture can quickly lead to bed sores. so i make sure to stay dry and put some bounty paper towels on their side of my scrotum. a bidet would give me bed sores super fast due to the moisture. avoid that when you are older for sure.
    Heck I know people who use powder after using a towel to dry. Especially in the summer with all the sweating, helps keep everything dry. Just use something starch based.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Two things:
    1. Usually one has a towel to dry themselves after using a bidet.
    2. Many bidets also have blowers to dry your keister.