Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raggun View Post
    Three pages in and no one has said anything about the fact orcs heritage armour for some reason includes a spiked nipple.
    This.

Fuck the Jailer could've used this armor so well.
    Someone shop two of those spiked nipple armor pieces on the jailer as a bra.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

The Orc version is pretty bad. It looks like questing gear

I am kinda hoping that Evokers will get new options for customization for their armor... but that's probably wishful thinking on my end

From one POV - it's good, that they release new race-class combos regularly. From other POV - they do it too slowly.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nice hats kek

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    From one POV - it's good, that they release new race-class combos regularly. From other POV - they do it too slowly.
    Give them some slack. They don't have the man and resource. Plus the store cosmetics and mounts take prio, they need to make money somehow.

Orc and Humans were probably the fastest ones to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    Give them some slack. They don't have the man and resource. Plus the store cosmetics and mounts take prio, they need to make money somehow.
    What stops them from adding classes like Warlocks, that don't require any special animations, forms, totems, etc.?

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Orc and Humans were probably the fastest ones to make.
    and its been years since they started doing sets for the races. The Human set is very predictable. The orc one not so much. Its cool, but not what I expected.

7+ Year Old Account
    Orc one looks rly lame, they had the perfect opportunity to do a black plate armor that Orgrin and Thrall used and they came up with the low-grade maghar amor.

the skull on the shoulder is obviously a nod to Garrosh and his tusks of manoroth, but orgrin black plate would be much better considering this design is too close to the maghar one.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggun View Post
    Three pages in and no one has said anything about the fact orcs heritage armour for some reason includes a spiked nipple.
    ?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post54028911

Whilst the Orc heritage armour looks very cool and I will definitely use it, you can't really call this heritage gear. Heritage gear is meant to evoke the pure original essence of that race, this gear evokes Garrosh-era Orc not "Heritage" Orc. Too much metal.

Good set, 10/10 looks. But it's not the Heritage set.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

I mean they are not bad, but they're basically similar to BfA questing gear and the warfront sets. Was really hoping they'd make them more "flashy".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    oh wow. Good eye there. I like that. :P
    That cutscene is a core memory. I love that they hearkened back to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Whilst the Orc heritage armour looks very cool and I will definitely use it, you can't really call this heritage gear. Heritage gear is meant to evoke the pure original essence of that race, this gear evokes Garrosh-era Orc not "Heritage" Orc. Too much metal.

Good set, 10/10 looks. But it's not the Heritage set.
    Hardly Garrosh era:

Just give us draenei warlock already, mask it as eredar defectors or whatever.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    they looks prtty awesome just like the old times when we first played Warcraft orcs and humans in 1994.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremelyCrusty View Post
    The Orc version is pretty bad. It looks like questing gear
    In what fucking world is that questing gear?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    I mean they are not bad, but they're basically similar to BfA questing gear and the warfront sets. Was really hoping they'd make them more "flashy".
    Bfa questing gear? What? The nea questing gear was zandalari and kultiran...

- - - Updated - - -

They added 4 classes to all races this expac now...priest rogue mage, monk. Now all avaible to all races. And we haven't even had the .1 patch yet... That's pretty fast
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I don't know what people are talking about disliking the orc heritage. We've got fist spikes, we've got shoulder spikes, we've got spiky horns, spiky kneepads, and you know what, throw a nipple spike in there for good measure!

https://www.wowhead.com/item=119213/unnecessary-spike

Quote Originally Posted by Aekero View Post
    There's a chance nobody else cares, but heck yeah goblin monks!!
    Everyone, watch your ankles. It's the cutest little spinning crane kick ever.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Bfa questing gear? What? The nea questing gear was zandalari and kultiran...
    AFAIK the azerite armor you get by doing some quests was in the 7th legion style and then some, but dunno how that changed with the leveling revamp.