10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Wonder where Blue Lives Matter is on this eh?

That said, I think I am passed the point where people question police rather than complying with instructions until it's appropriate to ask questions. No you don't get to always demand right there and then what you are being arrested for or if you are to be arrested.

As for the officers, I really don't know what was going through there heads, but the suspect erratic behavior does constitute some of the force observed.
    Guy was complying, lol what the heck? He was laying on the ground when the cop was yelling at him to do so. Other cops were pushing and pulling him around which makes it look lioke he's resisting but thats all on the group of cops. He only actually resists and runs when they start getting even rougher with him and tazing himfor no reason.

Like, if Im gonna be roughed up / killed even when Im complying, I may as well make the pigs work for it.

Also, the PD has tried finding video for justification for the stop and they're finding nothing that backs up hwat the cops say is the reason they pulled him over.

@Endus

Judging by the body camera footage I saw so far (Only saw a single small video out of what is evidently a series), it looks like "Systemic Racism" could very tangibly be the single overarching factor.

They came in overly aggressive and when he ran, they likely gave them motivation in their minds to escalate it further. You appear to be 100% correct in this video from what I could tell, it was them starting out being overly aggressive and then he did his best to flee from them. Haven't seen anything past when he fled, but just the first part shows where they were going.

They were literally holding his right arm on the ground while telling him to roll over onto his belly which would require him to move his right arm if wanted to do that.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Guy was complying, lol what the heck? He was laying on the ground when the cop was yelling at him to do so. Other cops were pushing and pulling him around which makes it look lioke he's resisting but thats all on the group of cops. He only actually resists and runs when they start getting even rougher with him and tazing himfor no reason.

Like, if Im gonna be roughed up / killed even when Im complying, I may as well make the pigs work for it.
    not to mention when you have been maced you almost involuntarily try and put your hands on ur eyes. The shot from the cam of them standing him up and all taking free punches on him is brutal.

they literally say 'hope he gets stomped' in the first vid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    not to mention when you have been maced you almost involuntarily try and put your hands on ur eyes. The shot from the cam of them standing him up and all taking free punches on him is brutal.

I stoped after video 2. There is ZERO justification for a cop taking a running kick at a restrained suspects head.

I hope those cops get put in solitary for the rest of their lives.

Where is the full video? All I saw was the first part where they pulled him out of the car.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

I hope those cops get put in solitary for the rest of their lives.
    This is a purely emotional reaction in the moment and all, but fuck that.

Straight to gen-pop, wearing uniforms clearly signaling their law enforcement background and with guards and wardens turning a blind eye.

"Yes sir, the report clearly states he tripped and fell on his toothbrush, which happened to be sharpened into a point, 57 times. It could happen to anyone, sir, a complete freak accident."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I caught some of it autoplaying (from what appears to be security footage from across the street) and yeah...the casual violence and brutality even in that brief snippet was just...

Like, that's some "you've lost human decency and empathy" level shit. That's "you're a genuine psycho who doesn't value human life" shit.

Well beyond addressing all the immediate problems and charges, I wanna know how the fuck cops that can be that callous with regards to human life get through training and psych evals and shit and how locals are supposed to trust that there aren't other cops who place similar values on human life.
    Yes, it's the casual lack of human decency that is really frustrating. Tyre Nichols did nothing, but dared to ask why he was being stopped. He ran after the cops, showed no ounce of humility towards him, fearing for his well-being. The cops reacted according to standard operating procedures. He died. I'm honestly shocked they were charged. Not because they weren't wrong and deserve to be charged but because this shit happens all the time but there are no consequences because the victim lived.

Its sick to think none of the cops would have been charged had Tyre Nichols lived with permeant injury or just died on scene. Seriously, had they shot him, there's a good chance none of them wouldn't have been charged at all.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Where is the full video? All I saw was the first part where they pulled him out of the car.
    So far I have seen 3 different ones, I thought it was one, I am confused a little as to what I am seeing.

Tyre was pulled over for wreck less driving, he got tazed then ran off.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Yes, it's the casual lack of human decency that is really frustrating. Tyre Nichols did nothing, but dared to ask why he was being stopped. He ran after the cops, showed no ounce of humility towards him, fearing for his well-being. The cops reacted according to standard operating procedures. He died. I'm honestly shocked they were charged. Not because they weren't wrong and deserve to be charged but because this shit happens all the time but there are no consequences because the victim lived.

Its sick to think none of the cops would have been charged had Tyre Nichols lived with permeant injury or just died on scene. Seriously, had they shot him, there's a good chance none of them wouldn't have been charged at all.
    He was pulled over for wreck less driving according to the officers.

10+ Year Old Account
    and according to their bosses, they cant find any videos anywhere justifying the stop.

rofl, you gonna believe a bunch of murderers at their word?

10+ Year Old Account
    and according to their bosses, they cant find any videos anywhere justifying the stop.
    Ok. Well I am going by the officers claim, whether there is video of it is kind of irrelevant. If a cop stops you, then you pull over and comply with instructions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok. Well I am going by the officers claim, whether there is video of it is kind of irrelevant. If a cop stops you, then you pull over and comply with instructions.
    Cops lie all the time, dude. Hell, some hjave even been caught on camera planting evidence. Why the fuck should they be believed without evidense after all the shit they''ve pulled?

ASlso, ya know, the guyb was complying with instructions. Hard to completely comply when 5 different cops are giving you 5 different directions which conflict with eachother

10+ Year Old Account
    rofl, you gonna believe a bunch of murderers at their word?
    Lol Well No! But if that was the claim before they murdered him, what else would you like to go by. The man accused of wreck less driving and at first appeared to be fighting with officers?

This is a purely emotional reaction in the moment and all, but fuck that.

Straight to gen-pop, wearing uniforms clearly signaling their law enforcement background and with guards and wardens turning a blind eye.

"Yes sir, the report clearly states he tripped and fell on his toothbrush, which happened to be sharpened into a point, 57 times. It could happen to anyone, sir, a complete freak accident."
    To my knowledge, part of the process the typical inmate goes through when they get there among the prison population is a "Papers" check when you first get there so the inmates see what you are in for since they want to know if you are someone who hurt women or children. So, even if they didn't come in showing off they were the police, chances are they will be found out pretty quickly. Especially since you can bet just about ever prisoner has been watching this one from the Rec Room watching for their names on the TV.

Edit: These guys will have to spend their entire time in prison segregated from the rest of the population for their safety and be housed with the rapists and the snitches.
    Last edited by Fugus; 2023-01-28 at 01:11 AM.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/tyre-nich...y-traffic-stop

Unsurprisingly, the Fox comments section is filled with the exact kind of "thin blue line" folks expected.

Just a reminder that Fox News viewers and readers are genuinely terrible human beings across the board with no redeeming values or qualities. "Don't run from the cops! Oh they're not releasing what happened at the start as if anything would justify this behavior!"

Just absolute ghoul shit, lacking in any human decency or empathy like these cops.

These are the types that will continue licking that boot while it crushes their throat and kills them.

Much appreciated but requires an account to watch them. Good for those who have them though.

Lol Well No!
    Yet here you are, repeating "well they said!" as if their words mean shit after they just murdered a man with their fists.

But if that was the claim before they murdered him, what else would you like to go by.
    "We don't know because we don't have any credible source of information."

The man accused of wreck less driving and at first appeared to be fighting with officers?
    At this point, Tyre Nichols was absolutely infinitely more credible than any of the officers who murdered him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cops lie all the time, dude. Hell, some hjave even been caught on camera planting evidence. Why the fuck should they be believed without evidense after all the shit they''ve pulled?

ASlso, ya know, the guyb was complying with instructions. Hard to completely comply when 5 different cops are giving you 5 different directions which conflict with eachother
    Cops do lie all the time, however they aren't supposed to, and the benefit of doubt should also go to the cops also SUPPOSSED TO. You are right there should be evidence.

As for the complying the first and only video I thought showed he was absolutely NOT complying.

That is in no way meaning he deserved to be killed.

But on the other hand with cops being killed and them being the authority, yeah, there has to be the benefit of doubt lended to the officers.