Orc armor is based on orc warlords from WC2. Probably even going to be named as such.

The human one I am assuming is supposed to be some elite footman. If so, they should true inspiration from the captain unit in WC3 which would of actually been more unique. Instead they did the 4th rendition of footman armor in the game at this point.

Page 69, glad to be here!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Orc armor is based on orc warlords from WC2. Probably even going to be named as such.

The human one I am assuming is supposed to be some elite footman. If so, they should true inspiration from the captain unit in WC3 which would of actually been more unique. Instead they did the 4th rendition of footman armor in the game at this point.
    The human heritage is obviously inspired by Varian's armour.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Last time we got to 69 page in April. Yeah, there is much more to talk about this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Last time we got to 69 page in April. Yeah, there is much more to talk about this time.
    it helps when the expansion, while rushed, has all the good building blocks of fun and is not a big grindfest to even be able to use a character at 100%

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    it helps when the expansion, while rushed, has all the good building blocks of fun and is not a big grindfest to even be able to use a character at 100%
    I learn new things about DF every day on this forum. Yep, clearly rushed. I guess all 6 patches this year must be rushed as well.

Looking at the roadmap again I noticed there wasn't any mention of BfA timewalking. I wonder if it would be a part of 8.2.5 or maybe they just didn't feel it was worth highlighting. Still I am hoping they give the BfA ARs the same treatment that the Legion ones got in 9.1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    The human heritage is obviously inspired by Varian's armour.
    I'm not seeing it personally but maybe when the other versions of the armor are revealed it will be more apparent.

Looking at the roadmap again I noticed there wasn't any mention of BfA timewalking. I wonder if it would be a part of 8.2.5 or maybe they just didn't feel it was worth highlighting. Still I am hoping they give the BfA ARs the same treatment that the Legion ones got in 9.1.5

I'm not seeing it personally but maybe when the other versions of the armor are revealed it will be more apparent.
    I think that when they include BfA timewalking they will also take the chance to look at timewalking as a whole. I expect some changes in how the whole system works for 10.1 or 10.2. Definitively we will see an iteration on it in DF.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    ... since Dragonflight was such a curveball in design philosophy...
    I think this curveball in design philosophy was to try and cut 50% of the development budget without people noticing too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    I think this curveball in design philosophy was to try and cut 50% of the development budget without people noticing too much.
    If the 50% cut out was formerly put toward developing convoluted interweaving systems that compromise the integrity of the entire experience, then by all means: chop away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah uhhhh thats a big fat no. No way.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    I think that when they include BfA timewalking they will also take the chance to look at timewalking as a whole. I expect some changes in how the whole system works for 10.1 or 10.2. Definitively we will see an iteration on it in DF.
    One has to imagine. Legion Timewalking set a new standard for Timewalking as a whole with the return of the Mage Tower, and the ability to have Timewalking M+. And though both these features got made baseline outside Timewalking I still imagine BfA needs to at least have something similar.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    One has to imagine. Legion Timewalking set a new standard for Timewalking as a whole with the return of the Mage Tower, and the ability to have Timewalking M+. And though both these features got made baseline outside Timewalking I still imagine BfA needs to at least have something similar.
    Ion did mention in a very recent interview that they wanted to take a good look at timewalking in a future content, they liked the TW raids but as it stands right now not many people are doing them. They don't want the last season of an expansion to feature an older raid because some people would have to prog in a shorter time, and they want TW to be the substitute for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I learn new things about DF every day on this forum. Yep, clearly rushed. I guess all 6 patches this year must be rushed as well.
    Devs came out and said it was rushed

Calm your tits I'm not saying the game is bad

- - - Updated - - -

Next update should include MoP TW raid which if it isn't ToT we riot.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    lol no.

If they had any major cuts we would have heard about it from a ton of devs, hell we heard about a single classic dev being cut when he him self didn’t make it public.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

The Balance of Power questline artifact appearance rewards are now account-wide. After unlocking the base appearance, the criteria for additional color variants (such as the Glory of the Legion Hero and Unleashed Monstrosities achievements) may be completed on any character to earn the appearances.
    We did it Reddit

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Sad to see that SoM experiment didn't work out. Would have been cool tho
    Eh, they just want to stomp out all Classic fans so that they can move on to continue siphoning free cash from the retail crowd since they know no one has the IQ to spot the pattern of content delivery being same for the past 5 expansions without change or additions.

This is not very surprising, honestly. WoW is just a warchest for Activision Blizzard. It serves no other purpose.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    We did it Reddit
    Does this mean that if you did Balance of Power on one class you get the BoP appearance on all classes?