Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cigawoot View Post
    Or, you know, you can PLAY THE CHARACTER THAT YOU WANT TO GEAR.
    oR yOu kNoW my god you sound so..i'll let you figure it out since i'll get banned. lol
    Do you not grasp the concept that not everyone has the time to do this like it's archaic 1995 anymore and this isn't D&D or Everquest? If we do something, and put the time in, and get Focus, guess what? We played the game. We did the thing. We quite literally put the time in, and did what we need to do to get what we need.

Some of us, unlike you obviously, work 50+ hours a week and have families, and would rather like to be able to enjoy the game the way we want to play it. Which is doing stuff on one character and not grinding 20 hours a week on 5 alts each.

Just stop acting so inept, Jesus Christ. It's so sickening to hear people like you spew your nonsense lol.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    guess what? We played the game. We did the thing.
    Exactly. We can only play one character at a time. What does it matter with which character I got the focus? I already climbed the ladder to +11/+16 once, I can surely do it again on another character so it doesn't make any sense not to be able to send excess focus over to my alt. Same thing with stealing 25% of chaos when sending over.... just why.

Quote Originally Posted by inafume View Post
    Dumb comment, dumb response.

You don't think people are sitting on Chaos/Focus/Infusions that they don't need? Sorry my dude, you've got a character that's gone through all the raids and done a lot of M+ and now you've got a new alt and they need to do all that over again because you can't trade mats you're never going to use.

Good one.
    damn with all these people wanting to just farm shit on a main character and mill it to alts.

its not how the game works, and doing so removes the skillcap players will need to learn to play a class,

it will defeat the purpose of ILVL entirely if a new lvl 70 can go farm sparks (you can get them before lvl 70), have 16 sparks, and then go spend 500k gold, on crafting 418 gear.

sucks at playing the class, and then people will complain that there is an influx of terrible players geared well, and blizzard will get the blame again.

i honestly am not against the idea if the Toon has the M+ Requirement, if it opens them being tradeable to alts who have a certain M+ Score,
    but at current it will add more problems than it solves.

**Gearing at current is not hard, my priest 12 hours lvl 70, and already 397 ilvl, without the need of CONC Infusions**
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    **Gearing at current is not hard, my priest 12 hours lvl 70, and already 397 ilvl, without the need of CONC Infusions**
    What you failed to mention is all the activities required to hit that ilvl.

A fresh toon will cap out around 350/360 with minimal work. What you described requires raiding (and getting lucky), several M+ runs, or PvP'ing. So saying "It's not hard" is a far cry because it does require a lot of work to still get there. It's doable in a small time frame, but requires a lot of work / luck.

Quote Originally Posted by inafume View Post
    You don't think people are sitting on Chaos/Focus/Infusions that they don't need?
    So what? It's not necessarily a bad thing that primal infusions are in your bags unused. People act like excess currency is a waste, it is not. It just means that you've outgrown that character's need for the currency, which is perfectly fine. That doesn't mean that this should be a license for your alt to complete shortcut the gearing curve Blizzard has created by decking your new alt in full 418 crafted gear. That is, by all definitions, just plain silly.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of us, unlike you obviously, work 50+ hours a week and have families, and would rather like to be able to enjoy the game the way we want to play it. Which is doing stuff on one character and not grinding 20 hours a week on 5 alts each.

Just stop acting so inept, Jesus Christ. It's so sickening to hear people like you spew your nonsense lol.
    Nice personal attack that doesn't actually address my point. You shouldn't be allowed to shortcut the gearing curve on alts. If you want gear on your alt, play your alt.

Also, for the record, I do have a family and work a 40+ hour a week job.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    lol why? every alt gets all sparks u get on main.. also any new 70 after you've done all sparks on your main gets 5 for free + ability to get them from sources around dragonflight.. i guess you want to have showers of them? not how things works dude.
    You know what focus is?

- - - Updated - - -

Or, you know, you can PLAY THE CHARACTER THAT YOU WANT TO GEAR.
    I want to play it, that is the point. If you think spamming 50 +16 with shit stats on your char is great gameplay - good for you. I like to play characters which don't feel like they have a debuff on them. If you do 10 keys on an ALT a week, which is a lot, if you have a distinct main it would still take you 5 weeks to get all crafted gear.

- - - Updated - - -

If we do something, and put the time in, and get Focus, guess what? We played the game. We did the thing. We quite literally put the time in, and did what we need to do to get what we need.
    Exactly. I have like 80+ of them rolling in my main bags because I push keys. It's actually much harder earned focus than if I were to spam 16s on my alt - it's not like I haven't fucking earned it with my time and skill.

- - - Updated - - -

You shouldn't be allowed to shortcut the gearing curve on alts. If you want gear on your alt, play your alt.
    You must be one trick andy, probably don't even know what changing your spec means, let alone changing a character. You can really tell how people who have played same char from 2008 feel like their opinion is warranted here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    What you failed to mention is all the activities required to hit that ilvl.

A fresh toon will cap out around 350/360 with minimal work. What you described requires raiding (and getting lucky), several M+ runs, or PvP'ing. So saying "It's not hard" is a far cry because it does require a lot of work to still get there. It's doable in a small time frame, but requires a lot of work / luck.
    But.. Thats literally the whole endgame activity you described. Nothing changes when you reach 400 ilevel. You still do the same content, only stronger. So in short, you get to do then content you enjoy from the get-go while gearing up and becoming more powerful

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    damn with all these people wanting to just farm shit on a main character and mill it to alts.

its not how the game works, and doing so removes the skillcap players will need to learn to play a class,

it will defeat the purpose of ILVL entirely if a new lvl 70 can go farm sparks (you can get them before lvl 70), have 16 sparks, and then go spend 500k gold, on crafting 418 gear.

sucks at playing the class, and then people will complain that there is an influx of terrible players geared well, and blizzard will get the blame again.

i honestly am not against the idea if the Toon has the M+ Requirement, if it opens them being tradeable to alts who have a certain M+ Score,
    but at current it will add more problems than it solves.

Please. The skill cap in this game is not that high.

The end-game PvE seems difficult because you are FORCED to do the difficult stuff with other people and the combat system is a 20 year old combat system with tons of unavoidable damage “because yes”.

Single player games difficulty vastly exceeds WoW’s difficulty.