Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Is not something i do a lot...but everytime i go to the Auction house....i cant resist.
    Weird sentence. "It's not something I do a lot, but I do it a lot".

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    It does because Gimlix's takes are so giga brain that in reality they are just freezing cold takes. Like your takes that I've responded to.
    What does this have to do with the auction house?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    Would be nice if there was an in game solution. NPC guards comes in, remove the concealment and then arrest the characters and put them in jail for a few days.
    It would be fun but then those people would complain about their gameplay being ruined.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Weird sentence. "It's not something I do a lot, but I do it a lot".
    I dont go much to the AH with my rogue.
    The only time i go there is to sell my PvP materials i get from random BGs...stacks of 10 of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Lochton View Post
    Sounds like a bug and I would suggest not repeatedly doing it, but instead reporting it.
    not repeating xD what's wrong with having a little fun

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark View Post
    lol it's hilarious how this thread completely derailed because of a comment by one of the first posters.
    isn't that what mmo is mainly about ? because having the urge to correct others or disagree with a passion ? like it feels sometimes they can't control themselves lawl

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordofbelbol View Post
    not repeating xD what's wrong with having a little fun
    Nothing wrong with some fun, but this is something that could cost you some vacation from WoW if you keep on.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Just a fun little troll thing you can do.

As a rogue, you can use "Shroud of Concealment" to stealth all 3 Auction House NPC's.

Watch the chaos unfold on your server (>_<)
    Is not something i do a lot...but everytime i go to the Auction house....i cant resist.
    It's literally the definition of griefing and can, potentially, land you a PermaBan.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    It's literally the definition of griefing and can, potentially, land you a PermaBan.
    imagine getting mad at auctioneers disappearing for 6 seconds every 6 minutes

anyway they sadly fixed it in 10.0.0.5