Quote Originally Posted by HeatBlast View Post
    Which powers though? Contacting a private company? Is this the power that induces tear-swelling fear into you?
    See my previous posts on the subject. And read the two articles if you need supplementary information.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You defend liars, cheats, and con artists and I'm only talking about Project Veritas here. They have literally been sued successfully in court over their lies with no room for doubt. Yet you think you have any say at the "adult table" when you refuse to grow up?
    Link me which part of my speech gives you this impression. Secondarily, state for the record that you can separate the FBI from Project Veritas (a 501c3/501c4), and elected members of Congress from Project Veritas.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Once more for the people in the back: STOP ENGAGING WITH TEHDANG. Just ignore him and spend your time on this earth doing something more worthwhile than yelling at a mediocre forum troll.
    If anybody thinks they would be better off ignoring my opinions on political subjects, and explaining why I hold them, then simply add me to your ignore list. I also operate in this manner to some other posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    So if you consider the government communicating with Twitter to be dangerous, then surely Elmo privately meeting with Republican congress members should be raising alarm bells.
    I had no idea Sesame Street was involved. This conspiracy must be stopped!
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post

Nice deflection.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Any comment, @tehdang? Or do you think daddy Musk totally isn't lying to you?
    What is with this reliance on insults? Musk exposed emails that didn't concern him and happened previous to his acquisition. Solve your daddy issues and get back to me when you can act in a more civil manner.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Nice deflection.
    I take allegations of Elmo privately meeting with Republican congress members very seriously, thank you very much.
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

See my previous posts on the subject. And read the two articles if you need supplementary information.
    Spoilers: None of these actually validate your argument.

But we have no way of knowing what was said in those meetings! Were Republicans exerting their authority as Legislators and threatening him? Directing him to take certain actions or else suffer consequences?

Curious that it's all about transparency in communications between Democrats and the FBI and Twitter, which is hilariously misinterpreted, yet when the shoe is on the other foot suddenly the issue disappears and nobody cares about these secretive meetings.

I take allegations of Elmo privately meeting with Republican congress members very seriously, thank you very much.
    And I applaud you for being the one to finally take a stand against "Big Edutainment". Now that we've got Sesame Street locked down... maybe you'd like to comment on Elon Musk privately meeting exclusively with Republicans.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've read your previous posts. I don't believe you. You brought up the FBI hitting "report post" over and over and made it clear you thought it was very much wrong, and had to be asked about Musk meeting Republicans repeatedly before saying you take it seriously...but still haven't condemned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I've read your previous posts. I don't believe you. You brought up the FBI hitting "report post" over and over and made it clear you thought it was very much wrong, and had to be asked about Musk meeting Republicans repeatedly before saying you take it seriously...but still haven't condemned it.
    He's just playing silly buggers by pretending we're talking about Elmo from Sesame Street. It allows him to be dishonest without actually lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    He's just playing silly buggers by pretending we're talking about Elmo from Sesame Street. It allows him to be dishonest without actually lying.
    It's little different than much of the sarcasm used here, similar to referencing Elon as Elmo (or Elom in my case). It's just continuing to play with words.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's little different than much of the sarcasm used here, similar to referencing Elon as Elmo (or Elom in my case). It's just continuing to play with words.
    Yeah, but he's doing it as an attempt to deflect away from what's being asked as opposed to just general mockery.

15+ Year Old Account
    What is with this reliance on insults? Musk exposed emails that didn't concern him and happened previous to his acquisition. Solve your daddy issues and get back to me when you can act in a more civil manner.

- - - Updated - - -

You didn't address my point. But that seems pretty par for the course when you've been exposed as being a hypocrite, and a bias one at that. Why didn't Musk release all communications, including those with the Trump White house? What is he hiding? Why do you believe him unquestioningly when it's clear he's carefully crafting a narrative?

Funny how you think Elom meeting secretly with Republicans with no transcripts is concerning, but the FBI hitting the report post button is.

- - - Updated - - -

So speaking of the Project Veritas post, the guy they were recording from Pfizer flip flops on his story multiple times, as well as admits to lying to impress his date.

https://twitter.com/theserfstv/statu...17395764318213

Also nobody can find any employment record from Pfizer on the guy in the video.

Gotta wonder why anyone would ever take project Veritas seriously, huh?
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2023-02-04 at 02:26 AM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

So speaking of the Project Veritas post, the guy they were recording from Pfizer flip flops on his story multiple times, as well as admits to lying to impress his date.

https://twitter.com/theserfstv/statu...17395764318213

Also nobody can find any employment record from Pfizer on the guy in the video.

Gotta wonder why anyone would ever take project Veritas seriously, huh?
    Yeah, but did you watch the video? They should really investigate what that non-employee who was trying to get laid was telling his date, it could be serious!

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but did you watch the video? They should really investigate what that non-employee who was trying to get laid was telling his date, it could be serious!
    IDK man I'm kinda skeptical that pretending to be a Pfizer employee spreading covid vaccine misinformation would get you laid. If that's all it took the entirety of the incel community wouldn't be covid deniers as well.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    IDK man I'm kinda skeptical that pretending to be a Pfizer employee spreading covid vaccine misinformation would get you laid. If that's all it took the entirety of the incel community wouldn't be covid deniers as well.
    Obviously he works for pfizer, they literally posted a response to the video. Also, the video isn't relevant to this thread, so why are you still talking about it?

15+ Year Old Account
    The Twitter Files have been focusing on vaccine denialism and Elom is paying lip service to vaccine deniers and PV. Plus the PV simp posted about it in this thread. Any more questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Obviously he works for pfizer, they literally posted a response to the video. Also, the video isn't relevant to this thread, so why are you still talking about it?
    https://www.pfizer.com/news/announce...esearch-claims

Please quote where they acknowledge/confirm the individual works for them.

They're responding to the misinformation from Project Veritas and that alone, in case it wasn't abundantly obvious upon reading.

And yes actually, the video is very much relevant to this thread. It being allowed on the site despite the misinformation is a direct consequence of Elom's policy changes. I'd have figured that was abundantly obvious as well, but maybe the things that seem obvious aren't actually so.

And yet, no one knows who he is, and the places he says he works, someone else has been in that position for years.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Please quote where they acknowledge/confirm the individual works for them.

They're responding to the misinformation from Project Veritas and that alone, in case it wasn't abundantly obvious upon reading.

And yes actually, the video is very much relevant to this thread. It being allowed on the site despite the misinformation is a direct consequence of Elom's policy changes. I'd have figured that was abundantly obvious as well, but maybe the things that seem obvious aren't actually so.

Why did I get infracted for posting the video if it's not revelent to this thread?

Why did I get infracted for posting the video if it's not revelent to this thread?
    Thanks for linking the same link in my post.

Did you have an actual response?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for linking the same link in my post.

Did you have an actual response?
    Yes, why did I get infracted for posting the video if it's not relevant?

Yes, why did I get infracted for posting the video if it's relevant?
    I don't mod this board and moderation discussion is not allowed.

Did you have an actual response to my post? As in a quite where Pfizer acknowledges that he is an employee? Stay on topic here, this is absolutely relevant to the topic of the thread and how Twitter's changing policy allows this kind of obvious misinformation.