What was your favorite class hall?

And which of them has the best quests in terms of characters?

10+ Year Old Account
    1) why not poll?
    2) since i tried them all, easily top DK class hall, even if it was repeated from wrath, it is that iconic, not to mention DK also has the best campaign
    3) worst campaign easily priest, u feel u play support for paladins, worst class hall is rogue, i hated they got sewers while they have the amazing Ravenhold (hunter also has a very generic looking one)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    1) why not poll?
    2) since i tried them all, easily top DK class hall, even if it was repeated from wrath, it is that iconic, not to mention DK also has the best campaign
    3) worst campaign easily priest, u feel u play support for paladins, worst class hall is rogue, i hated they got sewers while they have the amazing Ravenhold (hunter also has a very generic looking one)
    Actually I liked the rogue room. It fitted the story nice.

DK by far was the best one. Warlock was ok as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Paladin, Hunter, and.... I badly want to say Rogue but the location fucked that up, soooo, Mage.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Probably Hunter's... just so cosy.

Most dull was Priests... literally a T shaped room.

I spent a lot of time in the mage, lock, shaman and paladin halls during Legion; shaman was my favourite for the atmosphere and design. Paladin was also pretty good, although the location of the windows made no sense from its location within/under Light's Hope Chapel.

Monk and dk
    Both quite small and everything was conviniently placed, both easy to get to, dk placement even had utility in terms of traversing the expansion.

Most others were inconvinient to get to, had things badly placed, were too large, or didnt feel class related enough. Like, priest didnt feel class related, just felt cobbled together last minute, and pally was terribly placed and had a bad layout.

DK, Paladin and Druid one. It's really hard to sheet a single one out of them...

10+ Year Old Account
    easy, mage no.1

So lets list em for personal fun;

1. Mage
    2. Hunter
    3. Rogue
    4. Paladin
    5. Priest
    6. Monk
    7. Warrior
    8. Warlock
    9. Shaman
    10. Druid
    11. DK
    12. DH

Personal taste of course.

Aesthetically:
    1. Paladin
    2. Druid
    3. Mage
    4. Monk
    5. Hunter
    6. Warrior
    7. Priest
    8. Death knight
    9. Rogue
    10. Shaman
    11. Warlock
    12. Demon hunter

Storylines: I only remember the Paladin and Death knight.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

10+ Year Old Account
    played every single class when legion was current content and imo best class hall by far was the rogue class hall.

both the entry quests and legendary quests were awesome beyond words.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

DK - Best story
    Rogue - Best theme
    Mage - Best aesthetic

And all were pretty good except Warrior imo. Would've much preferred some kind of Ogre gladiator arena with skulls and bones. Not this hyper polished golden heaven place. Only one I didn't like.

Also I was originally bummed out about the rogue class hall just being the underbelly, I wanted Ravenholdt Manor. But they did a good job with it, reminded me of Elder Scrolls thieves' guild.
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2023-02-04 at 09:41 PM.

Paladin and Mage
    Then Death Knight and Hunter(super cozy hut in a cozy zone)

I liked them all

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Either warlock or shaman, i think.

DK was cool too but we already knew of that place.

Rogue was well done as well, but felt a bit too orderly for a bunch of rogues, needed more true equality and lawlesness.

Didn't like druids, hunters and priests, mage, dh and paladin were just not very memorable. Warrior felt a bit misplaced and weird. I don't think i've seen the monk one, or it was just that unmemorable.

DK had very memorable characters in the four horsemen of course, priests had xal'atath which isn't technically a character but still. Warlocks had pretty jice characters. Warriors had a mix of somewhat weird titanic buddies and generic dudes. Rogues had a very nice cast. Hunters i don't remember, mages had that card trick goblin and plenty of expected faces. Paladins felt like Azeroth's version of netflix desperately tried to make the silver hand "inclusive", Azeroth style.

And that's as far as i remember at present, i think.
    Last edited by loras; 2023-02-05 at 08:48 AM.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

I really like the Warriors. I felt it really nailed the whole fantasy.
    It felt odd to be paladins and living in a basement like we were hiding or ashamed.
    I saw the Shaman one and it felt odd.
    I didn't care for the DK one because it felt simple.

Rogue.

I didn't care for any of the others.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.