Cross-realm Mythic Vault of the Incarnates Begins February 14

Cross-realm Mythic Vault of the Incarnates Begins February 14
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    With the weekly reset in each region the week of February 14, we will enable cross-realm groups in Mythic difficulty Vault of the Incarnates.

This represents a shift in philosophy that has evolved over the last few raid tiers, where we’ve seen the pace at which the Hall of Fame filled up for both factions become unaligned with the timing that we would have chosen for players at large.

We will still maintain a Hall of Fame for this and future raids. To qualify for it in cross-realm groups, you must simply have at least 16 players from the same guild taking part in the raid.

With future raids, we’re looking into a more-scheduled approach for when cross-realm Mythic difficulty becomes available. We want to keep our options open for the timing to vary, since we yet don’t know the circumstances we might observe in the future, but we intend to provide further announcements like this one to give players time to reorganize.

10+ Year Old Account
    More like hall of lame at this point.

This is a very good change. Props.

Holy shit, and uncapped VP?

Last edited by Relapses; 2023-02-03 at 10:22 PM.

1+ Year Old Account
    Oh thank fuck, finally something to do and not cap shit in 3 days and then logout until the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Asshole View Post
    Oh thank fuck, finally something to do and not cap shit in 3 days and then logout until the next week.
    I wish I had the time to raid 2 ays, run 10 mythic dungeons, and get enough gold to keep afloat in 3 days.

Conquest and Valor to Become Uncapped
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    With weekly resets the week of February 14, we will remove the caps on the amounts of Conquest and Valor that can be earned and held by players. They will remain uncapped for the rest of Dragonflight Season 1.

As before, we like how in the early season, these caps reduce the feeling of being left behind for many players when it comes to PvP and Mythic+ gear. However, once several weeks have passed, we want to see players feel free to quickly gear up alts or return to the game after an absence and feel as though they can catch up quickly without hitting caps.

Thank you!
    It's just a vault gambling race at this point. But finally! FINALLY I'm ahead of the pack with my 7 sockets I've gathered.
    Nah, what you want is players either afking and not playing your game the first 3 months, or playing vault bingo hoping to GET AHEAD OF THE CURVE.

Actually it's so stupid if you think about it, all we gain from pressing vaults is SOCKETS, and so it's as usual, you're supposed to feel "forced" to play the game every week all the time, and you can't get away from the "scheduled playtime" of WoW, and then there's freedom after the first 3 months, and it goes on and on and on until LATER in the expansion when we're "freed" from all the waiting you impose on us all the time.

Thank you so much for making me hate this game with all my heart.

Remember in Season 4 SL you're like; Hey we wanna try to bring in a SHORTER waiting period before uncapping conquest, I guess people prefered waiting for infinity and then waiting the entire expansion for uncapped sockets aswell, I love how you have this systematic approach in testing the limits of our frustration, and how you have decided, stagnated truly Microsoft style on your concept.

The thing is people won't be so articulate as me with their frustration as they will simply QUIT and hate your stupid game in utter confusion, and they won't complain because the parts of your designed frustration are hard to articulate for any normal human that wants to say what they don't enjoy, but I guess you take this as a positive note that people don't hate your game at all? If you confuse people enough with your designed frustrations and your gates.

Your ideal for seasons is great for a botched game like Diablo 3 tho, it's great for games that people aren't invested in and just want to play occassionally, it brings people back to it, but WoW at it's core is about something much better than seasonal activity, so you supply that with your DESPERATE attempt to funnel endless cosmetic grinds into the game, leaving the core game to a seasonal meatgrinder.

But yeah once in a while and hopefully a not so long while you'll realize that ultra-competition isn't what people actually enjoy in playing all your games. No one truly cares about the healer output meta in raids, and no one wants it, the people that want it are really depraved humans that live on competition in a little bubble that people generally despise, but you advocate as the highest of experiences, REROLL RESTO DRUID Y'ALL GET WITH IT.

And you're talking about TIME that people don't have TIME early season to gear up and are sad for being left behind, but really it's a nightmare, it's such a horrible horrible nightmare, you DESIGN the game to make weak players strong. Omg I'll fully gear an alt in ONE DAY including the leveling process, and that's simply because I know how, but I suppose people don't have ONE DAY in their life to play this game ever considering capitalistic slavery and all.

But great, thanks for making everyone powerful with your awful combat design and your stupid ideas, it's really really apparent that you need to literally fire yourselves and let the private server crowd take it all over.
    Last edited by nvaelz; 2023-02-03 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nvaelz View Post
    It's just a vault gambling race at this point. But finally! FINALLY I'm ahead of the pack with my 7 sockets I've gathered.
    Nah, what you want is players either afking and not playing your game the first 3 months, or playing vault bingo hoping to GET AHEAD OF THE CURVE.

Actually it's so stupid if you think about it, all we gain from pressing vaults is SOCKETS, and so it's as usual, you're supposed to feel "forced" to play the game every week all the time, and you can't get away from the "scheduled playtime" of WoW, and then there's freedom after the first 3 months, and it goes on and on and on until LATER in the expansion when we're "freed" from all the waiting you impose on us all the time.

Remember in Season 4 SL you're like; Hey we wanna try to bring in a SHORTER waiting period before uncapping conquest, I guess people prefered waiting for infinity and then waiting the entire expansion for uncapped sockets aswell, I love how you have this systematic approach in testing the limits of our frustration, and how you have decided, stagnated truly Microsoft style on your concept.

The thing is people won't be so articulate as me with their frustration as they will simply QUIT and hate your stupid game in utter confusion, and they won't complain because the parts of your designed frustration are hard to articulate for any normal human that wants to say what they don't enjoy, but I guess you take this as a positive note that people don't hate your game at all? If you confuse people enough with your designed frustrations and your gates.

Your ideal for seasons is great for a botched game like Diablo 3 tho, it's great for games that people aren't invested in and just want to play occassionally, it brings people back to it, but WoW at it's core is about something much better than seasonal activity, so you supply that with your DESPERATE attempt to funnel endless cosmetic grinds into the game, leaving the core game to a seasonal meatgrinder.

But yeah once in a while and hopefully a not so long while you'll realize that ultra-competition isn't what people actually enjoy in playing all your games. No one truly cares about the healer output meta in raids, and no one wants it, the people that want it are really depraved humans that live on competition in a little bubble that people generally despise, but you advocate as the highest of experiences, REROLL RESTO DRUID Y'ALL GET WITH IT.

And you're talking about TIME that people don't have TIME early season to gear up and are sad for being left behind, but really it's a nightmare, it's such a horrible horrible nightmare, you DESIGN the game to make weak players strong. Omg I'll fully gear an alt in ONE DAY including the leveling process, and that's simply because I know how, but I suppose people don't have ONE DAY in their life to play this game ever considering capitalistic slavery and all.

But great, thanks for making everyone powerful with your awful combat design and your stupid ideas, it's really really apparent that you need to literally fire yourselves and let the private server crowd take it all over.
    Sir, this is a Wendy's.

Also... Jesus man, relax.

Get help.

Immediately.

10+ Year Old Account

can I get a TL;DR please
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

I think it is time for you to move on to another hobby or game. The WoW that YOU apparently loved is long gone, why are you still in this toxic relationship? You clearly do not enjoy the game anymore. Move on. Move on. Move on. Move on. You'll feel sooo much better not seething with hatred for the thing you're doing. Unless you're just like most of the people that are similar to you. You're stuck in the past and addicted to the misery and you won't feel the same without it. Can't forgive and forget and move on to something better for YOU.
    Last edited by TbouncerT; 2023-02-04 at 12:20 AM.

"My memory... since when? If everything is a dream, don't wake me." -Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    can I get a TL;DR please
    Game is trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Sir, this is a Wendy's.

Also... Jesus man, relax.
    Thanks man, appreciate your sentiment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by z1z2z3 View Post
    Get help.

Immediately.
    Ok dude, relax, didn't mean to blow you off your chair with my rage post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TbouncerT View Post
    I think it is time for you to move on to another hobby or game. The WoW that YOU apparently loved is long gone, why are you still in this toxic relationship? You clearly do not enjoy the game anymore. Move on. Move on. Move on. Move on. You'll feel sooo much better not seething with hatred for the thing you're doing. Unless you're just like most of the people that are similar to you. You're stuck in the past and addicted to the misery and you won't feel the same without it. Can't forgive and forget and move on to something better for YOU.
    That's not really the case, I love this game, and I want to keep loving this game, and I hope eventho my message is full of stupidity and rage that maybe a note of my actual desire gets through, that I want the game to be good and somehow I don't think it's quite there I think the direction is wrong, and I don't really feel like contemplating this and designing a message that is socially reasonable, that's a waste of my time, I'd rather just spam stuff and let it go.

Bro you're wrong about me, you think I'm stuck in the past and that I'm in a horrible relationship, but actually I easily decide to not play WoW and I usually don't because of my feelings right, and about the past, I want the future, I have hope for the future, so I rage for the future, see? Not nostalgia, you're wrong.
    Last edited by nvaelz; 2023-02-04 at 12:42 AM.
    Writes insightful, well-mannered posts in the Community Council.

can I get a TL;DR please
    just venting in general. like things takes too long to be fixed, healer design, meta n stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Rustykeyboard View Post
    just venting in general. like things takes too long to be fixed, healer design, meta n stuff
    Tbh I'd rather vent love, really I do, it's more my style, I don't like venting hate but I'm very sensitive to when things are bad, I want things to be good.

Ok so there's a talent called Words of the Pious, I play Shadow Priest. This talent buffs smite while in the shadow spec, and things like this frustrate me, we get like infinite changes and tuning last months but a talent that doesn't even work exists in the general priest tree.
    Writes insightful, well-mannered posts in the Community Council.

Tbh I'd rather vent love, really I do, it's more my style, I don't like venting hate but I'm very sensitive to when things are bad, I want things to be good.

Ok so there's a talent called Words of the Pious, I play Shadow Priest. This talent buffs smite while in the shadow spec, and things like this frustrate me, we get like infinite changes and tuning last months but a talent that doesn't even work exists in the general priest tree.
    Yea its understandable. Its the reason why I am taking a small break. Waiting for them to fix the systems

I just wish there was no valor cap from the start, m+ score was account bound & same with tier set generator.

can I get a TL;DR please
    ofc:

pissed player articulate his anger about Blizzard’s extremely stupid and incompetent game design, trying to bind customers (which is fine, because they ofc want your money) in the most stupid way possible. and imo he is absolutely right.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    and imo he is absolutely right.
    for a moment there i felt so comfortable in my tinfoil hat. is it safe to come out yet?

i have watched things unravel year after year, the community and game itself just fall into a worse and worse state. what can we do? i think we have officially hit rock bottom...

ogrelol darkspear - last wielder of the carved ogre idol