15+ Year Old Account
    After 300 runs to Antorus...
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Quote Originally Posted by salate View Post
    After 300 runs to Antorus...
    It's an ugly mount IMO, but I admire your dedication. Congratulations. When did you start the hunt for it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    It's an ugly mount IMO, but I admire your dedication. Congratulations. When did you start the hunt for it?
    Indeed it is, but for some reason I like it, maybe because it was a starting point of Uuna's riddle.
    Started to hunt right after people started making 20 man runs to first two last two. Started from 16.10.2018 Farmed it mostly on 5 chars, from xpac to xpac, started with 3 characters > leveled more to make it with 5. Dropped right before DF started.
    Maximum tries I had on 1 char is 90. I gave up twice, once on 70th runs second time on ~250.
    Thanks!
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Farming with 56 chars per day definitely paid off. It was in the 32nd box of today, i.e. not affected by the recent changes.
    Last edited by Excaliban; 2023-02-19 at 08:12 PM.

Decided to go back to world boss farming, and got the mounts from Sha and Oondasta within a day:

They must have buffed the drop rates extremely, I kinda regret spending 2.5k tries on the Rukhmar mount

To add to the previous post: Got the final missing world boss mount on the very next day. The buff must have been insane (or I'm very lucky):

- - - Updated - - -

The lucky streak continues (85 kills in total):

I might need to go back to Dragon Soul...

Got this big boy from the Grand Hunt today

Went back to Dragon Soul and got lucky:

I looted the Life-Binder's Handmaiden twice (52nd and 62nd kill) before getting the Blazing Drake on the 78th attempt:

So glad that I never have to see Spine of Deathwing again. Now on to Ultraxion...

Got Ruhkmar's mount this weekend, no screen shot because it was 7am I just got on and decided to start weekly mount runs.. shocking. Later that day someone was selling TLPD for 130k so I bought that too. Both these mounts were over a decade in the making for me. Leaves 1 WB mount (Mollie).

On a side note, I am at about 1055 runs of Underrot and still no mount from there.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Yay only achievements left from ToT D:

I was angry since we failed to time an M+ by seven seconds, but then I saw the loot:

I tried to get this mount as well, but no luck just yet...

Yesterday was my best rare mount day in WoW ever.

Started with a morning kill of Breezebiter and he dropped the https://www.wowhead.com/item=201440/...ots:id=1087617

Went over for my first Diablo goblin kill and he drops https://www.wowhead.com/item=76755/t...hots:id=307259

But the best by far was when I went to kill Dunegorger Kraulok and he dropped https://www.wowhead.com/spell=298367...hots:id=904373
    I've been wanting Mollie for a while now always farming Dunegorger when he's up with 10 alts.

I tried for the Underrot mount per usual, but no luck there - at roughly 1200 kills for that mount and no luck, yet.

I got https://www.wowhead.com/item=186656/...ots:id=1030458 yesterday.
    Joined a 'Sylvanas kill for mount' group and a few stayed for a try at The Nine mount.
    /woot

holy hell this sucked lol rarity was buggy for the most part but I think it was 45 boxes between many toons..

Didn't even know about this one

Verdant Skitterfly

Finally got the Solar Spirehawk, my fire mage is so happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got this bad boy in 8 runs, talk about lucky

Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I came here to say I had gotten the Karotka mount and Marrowfang's reins this last week but the post before this took the wind out of my sails : /