Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    To all the Cope Copeingtons saying Dehya is good as she currently stands despite the numerous objective theorycrafters mathing out that at c6 is she is as powerful as a C1 Hutao.....

They re putting her on the standard banner after her patch. Kek fucking W.
    This kinda sucks in a way. If she has no re-run in future, you can get 2 year wait for Keqing like me.
    On bright side, i can get her to c6 over time. I was planing to get 1 copy anyway and go into saving mode for maybe some fontaine character in future.

However this can change if i see some new leaks (like rumors of new catgirl, but there is only fanart of her right now).

There is some glider colab with pizza hut (wich doesnt exist here).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Still no news on Baizhu
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Still no news on Baizhu
    wait for beta leaks in about 10 days
    some parts of his kit have already been leaked here & there too if you know where to look

and as for Dehya, I'll keep to my plans, get her with the few pull I need for the 100% garantee, then her weapon, then her C1.
    I need to keep some wishes because I have ayaka C1 but couldn't get her weapon, so I'm going to try and grab that too
    330+ stones should be just enough if I don't lose all the 50/50 or don't have to grab 3 weapons on each banners

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    This kinda sucks in a way. If she has no re-run in future, you can get 2 year wait for Keqing like me.
    On bright side, i can get her to c6 over time. I was planing to get 1 copy anyway and go into saving mode for maybe some fontaine character in future.

However this can change if i see some new leaks (like rumors of new catgirl, but there is only fanart of her right now).

There is some glider colab with pizza hut (wich doesnt exist here).
    I heard the cat girl might possibly be a 4star

Tried to load up genshin, but it was so laggy. Anyone else have that issue where the log in and loading up is super laggy? What fixed it
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Tried to load up genshin, but it was so laggy. Anyone else have that issue where the log in and loading up is super laggy? What fixed it
    Is your PC old?
    I had this problem but was because my laptop's battery is all doomed into oblivion.
    And is a 5 year laptop that is constantly turned on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    A) your setting are to high
    B) maybe you have a virus on pc? Do a fix.
    C) game could be corrupted, run the fix to check files in the menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Is your PC old?
    I had this problem but was because my laptop's battery is all doomed into oblivion.
    And is a 5 year laptop that is constantly turned on.
    Nah its not. Yesterday was fine, today just laggy in the loading screen. Usually seems to happen when its downloading a file or a new version just got downloaded.

- - - Updated - - -

A) your setting are to high
    B) maybe you have a virus on pc? Do a fix.
    C) game could be corrupted, run the fix to check files in the menu
    No idea what caused it. Seems to have passed now. Either way, glad its working. Could be that I have it on an external drive and it just wasnt reading right earlier. After all, it was only the login screen that was horribly laggy, while it was trying to verify the files.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

What artifacts set for Yelan with Elegy bow? 2x tenacity 2x depth?
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    What artifacts set for Yelan with Elegy bow? 2x tenacity 2x depth?
    Emblem of Severed Fate 4pc to max her burst damage if you use her on field. If you go for reactions, you can use something else like Tenacity of the Milelith 2pc, Heart of Depth 2pc or Noblesse Oblige 2pc. It depends on your artifacts, substats, if you use hydro goblet and more. In other words, you wana balance all stats and not go to much into single one due to returns.

Just dont run more than 2 Hp% main stat artifacts and you should be fine.

Thank god deyha is going on standard. The only place she seems to fit I do have a perfectly stacked wanderer melt ganyu with 75% crit 230 crit damage and 380 em. The problem is even with this perfect unit, Either i run her and nahida with bennet, which seems Way too much for little gain. Or i run my standard and replace xiangling with her.. but xiangling does like twice the damage and faster applications. Or replace zongli and lose the 20% shred. Her burst also absolutely useless, turn off her energy regen from the skill. The block of damage interrupt is the only reason its even something id try, dont need shield.

Apparently on discord the math is done, a c6 deyha with her r1 weapon is only slightly better then a c0 hu tao with death match lol, because at c0 she does less then half the damage of hu tao skill duration, during her entire burst. Diluc will remain the best pyro claymore character on standard banner it seems. On the flip side her claymore is good for diluc lol.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2023-02-19 at 02:12 AM.

Guess it's to much to ask for your anime waifu to also be S tier. At least I can regret wishing on Alhaitham a little less now.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Guess it's to much to ask for your anime waifu to also be S tier. At least I can regret wishing on Alhaitham a little less now.
    That's ok man people have been waiting a damn long time for Eula rerun. For those that missed her I believe the wait is longer than any other waifu in this game bar none.

It's the first character I whaled for and only triple crown on my account. She is awesome in every way except meta...which kind of sucks when I'm going around melting things with my Ayato, Raiden, Alhaitham, Nahida, Childe etc.

Was looking forward to a pyro main dps/hyper carry but Hutao is running with all 4 stars I've already C6'd, Yoimiya is on my alt account and Dehya was going to be my go to. So much for that...

My copium will be going ham on the ayaka, shenhe, mistsplitter banners I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Got a early pity Yelan, weapon now?
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    You have Elegy for the End so no point for a weapon like that.
    No wait go for a weapon and theh come back when you pull Skyward Spine

You have Elegy for the End so no point for a weapon like that.
    No wait go for a weapon and theh come back when you pull Skyward Spine
    I have 2 skyward spine and homa, no elegy
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Shame about Dehya, pure hopium but maybe she gets post-beta buffs to make her a little less bad

- - - Updated - - -

Fav bow is a really good weapon for c0 Yelan I would not recommend her singature weapon unless you have her at c1

Really hope they don't cheapen out of giving Dehya a demo and trailer just because she's not getting a banner.

Really hope they don't cheapen out of giving Dehya a demo and trailer just because she's not getting a banner.
    What makes you think she's not getting a banner? Just bc she's also going to the regular banner doesn't mean she won't get a feature banner. Tighnari was the same way.

They already confirmed that she'll be getting a banner at the start of 3.5, alongside Cyno. She's not going to standard banner until 3.6.