Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    There's also several "ghostly" toys if you want your character to be perpetually transparent, which may also appeal to that rogue fantasy. Not sure if the two stack though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    Pretty neat, thanks for sharing. Gotta love the haters trying to convince you that their opinion is right and yours is wrong.
    Basically this. There's some people that don't like it. Like who cares? That's your opinion. But then there are people straight bashing them and being absolutely toxic. It's like they see how happy they are with something so simple and it makes them burn with anger.

I find people that are the most miserable in life take the biggest offense to other's happiness. You know who you are.

On topic: definitely neat OP. I will check it out cause I love weird toys like this. Definitely happy you found something that works for you and admire you for sticking to the high ground with all the haters. Thank you for sharing what you've found.

Everyone have a wonderful rest of your day.

Edit: I also really like the graphic with the flower turning into shadow XD

5+ Year Old Account
    I had no idea about that toy. It might come in handy at some point!
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Was the name of the toy mentioned anywhere?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good job OP. I’m genuinely happy that this finally happened for you

Now hopefully these cringe threads from you will cease.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomR View Post
    Literally on the starting post.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    There's also several "ghostly" toys if you want your character to be perpetually transparent, which may also appeal to that rogue fantasy. Not sure if the two stack though.
    This.
    Very useful if you want to avoid capturing attention at the start of a bg.

Sure, it's easy enough to see through in theory, but it works all the same.

I used it for some of the Battlemaster achievements for capping stuff.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Looks like you were empowered by the Void...

I kinda like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    Good for you. Looks like shit though, in my opinion. Luckily I don't have to like it.

Lighten up, holy shit...

- - - Updated - - -

You don't have to like it, but don't be an ass.

Let me introduce you to Ashen Liniment:
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=187421/ashen-liniment
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

You really couldn't just put this shit in your existing thread on the exact same topic instead of making a completely pointless second thread?

Quote Originally Posted by ABK Morgan View Post
    I'll take "Things that didn't happen" for $200 please.
    It literally happened. (Is this "$200 stuff" a local meme? lol). But if you allow me to continue this story it gets more interesting: After I said I was a toy (I had to say that in Ogrimmar 3 or 4 times for some) me and the undead were talking in "bad english" for 1 minute or more until we found out later that we both speak portuguese lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    I kinda assumed that this would not be what you had in mind, or i'd have told you about it.
    As honestly it just looks like black paint splashed on the character model.
    I know, dude ! I appreciate it anyway.
    It's not something just like black ink. It has a kind of smoke that keeps coming out and a kind of "blue energy" that appears on some edges of xmog.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I meant that it looks like it isn't unlocked character.

Although that toy is fun! Thanks for making me realize about it... anyway, it's your 666th post!
    Oh, I get it now. Well... in this image you posted, in a context where you should be afraid of someone... who would you choose? Yes the "shadow dude".
    I like my characters to have a menacing appearance. It's the kid inside me that would like to impress others. This boy is still very strong. lol

Trying to explain better: Look at this "pink venom".
    Did he get more fearsome than the black one?

Maybe it's just my thing but the darker something is, the more menacing I think it is. That's why I was so happy with this TOY.

I'm literally not going to get afraid about Dragonflights xmogs anymore.
    Now the dev team can continue this pink and purple and super bright madness with no brakes as long as they see fit...
    Last edited by Fantazma; 2023-02-27 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    It literally happened. (Is this "$200 stuff" a local meme? lol). But if you allow me to continue this story it gets more interesting: After I said I was a toy (I had to say that in Ogrimmar 3 or 4 times for some) me and the undead were talking in "bad english" for 1 minute or more until we found out later that we both speak portuguese lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I know, dude ! I appreciate it anyway.
    It's not something just like black ink. It has a kind of smoke that keeps coming out and a kind of "blue energy" that appears on some edges of xmog.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I get it now. Well... in this image you posted, in a context where you should be afraid of someone... who would you choose? Yes the "shadow dude".
    I like my characters to have a menacing appearance. It's the kid inside me that would like to impress others. This boy is still very strong. lol

Trying to explain better: Look at this "pink venom".
    Did he get more fearsome than the black one?

Maybe it's just my thing but the darker something is, the more menacing I think it is. That's why I was so happy with this TOY.

I'm literally not going to get afraid about Dragonflights xmogs anymore.
    Now the dev team can continue this pink and purple and super bright madness with no brakes as long as they see fit...
    Do you know what a straw man is? It's you arguing that people and Blizzard want bright pink armor even though no one has argued for it. It's you whining that Blizzard is all rainbows and sunshine while there are various dark-themed armors and armor sets (just because none of it is vantablack doesn't mean they don't exist).

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    Basically this. There's some people that don't like it. Like who cares? That's your opinion. But then there are people straight bashing them and being absolutely toxic. It's like they see how happy they are with something so simple and it makes them burn with anger.

I find people that are the most miserable in life take the biggest offense to other's happiness. You know who you are.

On topic: definitely neat OP. I will check it out cause I love weird toys like this. Definitely happy you found something that works for you and admire you for sticking to the high ground with all the haters. Thank you for sharing what you've found.

Everyone have a wonderful rest of your day.

Edit: I also really like the graphic with the flower turning into shadow XD
    Man, I really appreciate it. I work with people who have lost their homes, people who have lost their parents, wife or children in a single second.
    So people getting mad because I was happy is something that really just tickles me. And strangely, I like them too. I'm used to hugging people who are desperate and very angry.
    I'm used to being told "keep calm, it's going to get better" and a huge guy yelling at me that things aren't going to get better. But things get better and then this guy comes over to hug me. It's tiring but wonderful.

And then I don't blame the users we have here. I'm quite controversial. hahaha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Good job OP. I’m genuinely happy that this finally happened for you

Now hopefully these cringe threads from you will cease.
    I have two more threads about Dark Rangers to do until April. Then I promise you I'll stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AtomR View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Let me introduce you to Ashen Liniment:
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=187421/ashen-liniment
    OH MY GOD DUDE!! THIS ONE IS AWESOME!!

But u can use anytime and also works in intanced PVP envitouments?? (with Hearthsbane Grimoires u can).

OH MY GOD DUDE!! THIS ONE IS AWESOME!!

But u can use anytime and also works in intanced PVP envitouments?? (with Hearthsbane Grimoires u can).
    I know, I win the thread. Lasts an hour and usable in combat. I use it in raids and m+. The downside is that it is a consumable. But if you played Shadowlands you should have tons of cyphers lying around and if not they are easily farmable from all chests and rares in Zereth Mortis.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

I leave here this tip for those who (like me) prefer to see their character really badass.
    .[/B]
    This is cringe beyond belief. I can hear Disturbed cd playing in the background of this post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post

I kinda like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Lighten up, holy shit...

- - - Updated - - -

I just said I think it looks like shit?

Thank you. That image must have not loaded on my cell when i first saw the post. It looks cool.

Well, but only yesterday I knew that.

- - - Updated - - -

The idea is ecxarly this. Put pain in the enemy eyes.

Yes, and why no one told me about that after all u guys know about my "super black xmog wish" ?? Maybe because (like me) you guys also are knowing about this after 5 years.. like me?
    Still looks aestetically horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post

I kinda like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Lighten up, holy shit...

- - - Updated - - -

Who are you to tell anybody they need to lighten up because you don’t like their opinion?

The irony soars right over your head.
    Tf out of here with all that

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Still looks aestetically horrible.
    You are completely wrong and I can prove it with this single image: