Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    HOV.

Blizzard decides to randomly make server restart. We find it out as we clear our way to kill Wolf.

We rush our minds off to reach Odyn > we get odyn to 83% (encounter ends on 80%) realms go down. We end up with depleted key.

HOOOORAAAAAAY blizzard.

Thank you for wasting our time and for giving us depleted key.

Fix broken system already, please.

edit: just saw blizzard news on bnet launcher: they say servers go down at 3am. Servers went down at 2:58 (server time). Ty for depleting key <3
    Starting a key 40 minutes before the servers go down is asking for trouble though ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

10+ Year Old Account
    HOV.

Blizzard decides to randomly make server restart. We find it out as we clear our way to kill Wolf.

We rush our minds off to reach Odyn > we get odyn to 83% (encounter ends on 80%) realms go down. We end up with depleted key.

HOOOORAAAAAAY blizzard.

Thank you for wasting our time and for giving us depleted key.

Fix broken system already, please.

edit: just saw blizzard news on bnet launcher: they say servers go down at 3am. Servers went down at 2:58 (server time). Ty for depleting key <3
    …did you really just try to use scheduled maintenance as the excuse as to why “Blizz bad” and “ruining” your key?

I see what this broken system that you speak of is: it’s your logic.

It's a MMORPG. That means you actually have to play with other people.

Don't PUG, get a guild and run smooth runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Azharok View Post
    Starting a key 40 minutes before the servers go down is asking for trouble though ....

How could we know that servers will go down?

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    …did you really just try to use scheduled maintenance as the excuse as to why “Blizz bad” and “ruining” your key?

I see what this broken system that you speak of is: it’s your logic.
    Scheduled maintenance on friday evening? good. clap. logic. bravo.

10+ Year Old Account

You already admitted you saw news of maintenance on the battle.net desktop app.

You still chose to try timed content and succeed.
    You didn’t succeed.

That’s still your fault.

Once again your logic fails you.

You already admitted you saw news of maintenance on the battle.net desktop app.
    Show me where I said that.

Once again your logic fails you.
    /Lol

Read above.

Because it said so on the battlenet app ?

Show me where I said that.

Good job mate !
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

Because it said so on the battlenet app ?

Good job mate !

1. Because noone checks bnet app while in game?

2. Check time of the edit. I checked that AFTER our key got depleted. Prio to that, I logged in at around 23:00 server time and there was no announced server restart/shut down.

2. Check time of the edit. I checked that AFTER our key got depleted. Prio to that, I logged in at around 23:00 server time and there was no announced server restart/shut down.
    Really nice arguing your way to being correct while keeping the critical info to yourself and then popping it out at the end ehh?

You still sound ridiculous. Could've said it from the start that you logged in @23, then got rando booted at 3AM, on a day which is not supposed to have such maintenance. But no, you come at it with the angle of making yourself look bratty and annoying. Pretty sure most people here figured you ranting at the weekly maintenance, which would make you the idiot in the scenario.

So Blizzard did some work on a friday night and rebooted, oh well, $hit happens, moving on.

10+ Year Old Account

Ohhhhh…. so now you are being supposedly transparent and trying to put out the fires of your vague information posted before hand.

How convenient you double down on being toxic towards people who point out how your posts make absolutely no sense and your criticisms towards Blizzard being at fault fall apart just as quickly as your edits.

Only now you decide to elaborate fully and present all this information as to why there is no possible way your lack of diligence caused you to fail your key.

You’re not at 0 logic points anymore. You’re in the negatives.

There is not timestamp for the edit, nice try.

Azharok - Dalaran EU

10+ Year Old Account
    There is not timestamp for the edit, nice try.
    It would seem that he isn’t even trying
    to do even that: try.

Quote Originally Posted by Huzzaa View Post
    Really nice arguing your way to being correct while keeping the critical info to yourself and then popping it out at the end ehh?

You still sound ridiculous. Could've said it from the start that you logged in @23, then got rando booted at 3AM, on a day which is not supposed to have such maintenance. But no, you come at it with the angle of making yourself look bratty and annoying. Pretty sure most people here figured you ranting at the weekly maintenance, which would make you the idiot in the scenario.

So Blizzard did some work on a friday night and rebooted, oh well, $hit happens, moving on.

You can see the day and time when I wrote the message.

The issue is in people who actually give 0 effort to find solution to fix any problem/issue. Instead, they add even more to it.

Not to mention their social skills. Which are below low.

Quote Originally Posted by Huzzaa View Post
    Thats my point. If "shit happens"- players shouldn't be punished for it.

Ohhhhh…. so now you are being supposedly transparent and trying to put out the fires of your vague information posted before hand.

How convenient you double down on being toxic towards people who point out how your posts make absolutely no sense and your criticisms towards Blizzard being at fault fall apart just as quickly as your edits.

Only now you decide to elaborate fully and present all this information as to why there is no possible way your lack of diligence caused you to fail your key.

You’re not at 0 logic points anymore. You’re in the negatives.

There wasn't any vague information. Theres day, time, date on my post.
    I guess you were too hasty to rush and insult someone and bash for trying to find any solution.

My post made perfect sense. But it doesnt make any sense if your only intent is to insult someone, yes. Thats correct.

And seems like the only reason of your existence here is to bash and insult people. Without providing any constructive criticism to topic or idea to solution of the problem.

You can see the day and time when I wrote the message.

The issue is in people who actually give 0 effort to find solution to fix any problem/issue. Instead, they add even more to it.

Not to mention their social skills. Which are below low.
    Yeah it says 3 AM, I don't see how it helps you though.

Thats my point. If "shit happens"- players shouldn't be punished for it.
    If your internet cuts out during a key do you ring up your internet provider to tell them they owe you a keystone ?

My post made perfect sense. But it doesnt make any sense if your only intent is to insult someone, yes. Thats correct.
    Yeah you're just whining over something none of us have any control over, much less the other 4 people in the key. Take it up with Blizzard if it stings that much.

And seems like the only reason of your existence here is to bash and insult people. Without providing any constructive criticism to topic or idea to solution of the problem.
    And all i'm seeing from your contributions is whining over keys getting depleted because of the most outrageous circumstances. Since running M+ I don't remember ever not finishing a run because of rolling restarts of maintenance. You should play the lottery because you seem to have insane luck in finding these niche scenarios.

Azharok - Dalaran EU

Yeah it says 3 AM, I don't see how it helps you though.

If your internet cuts out during a key do you ring up your internet provider to tell them they owe you a keystone ?

Yeah you're just whining over something none of us have any control over, much less the other 4 people in the key. Take it up with Blizzard if it stings that much.

And all i'm seeing from your contributions is whining over keys getting depleted because of the most outrageous circumstances. Since running M+ I don't remember ever not finishing a run because of rolling restarts of maintenance. You should play the lottery because you seem to have insane luck in finding these niche scenarios.

You should read better then. Because many have made some good suggestions.

Only handful of people came here to pick few words they find "wrong" and then bash people for giving ideas and suggestions while insulting and degrading them at the same time.

Sad world we live in...

7+ Year Old Account
    "Servers are going down at X time"
    "Wow I did a key and servers went down at X time, wtf this is bullshit!"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Starting to think Palapop's post count is from this thread alone.

I think I'd love it if you were my union rep or a solicitor in divorce proceedings or something as you're clearly steadfast in your views. Fortunately (for you), I think most people are giving up responding to you. It feels like a lot of threads on MMOC end this way - one guy arguing against the world, who will respond to everyone until nobody can be bothered to reply anymore.

However, I do hope this incredible string of bad luck stops happening to you. Looking on the bright side, at least it's pretty convenient it just happens to reinforce your preconceived views.

I think I'm very fortunate that I don't ever experience once-in-a-lifetime encounter bugs or players leaving for fun like you do (that being said, I'm not sure what punishing leavers does with these scenarios you bring up anyway, but I'm sure you'll be quick to explain how I am wrong).

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "Servers are going down at X time"
    "Wow I did a key and servers went down at X time, wtf this is bullshit!"
    Yeah... wouldnt it be cool if players werent punished for that? And could simply redo key on same levrl after serves are back online?

Yeah... wouldnt it be cool if players werent punished for that? And could simply redo key on same levrl after serves are back online?
    How do you find the time to post between all these ruined key runs?

For real though, with how vitriol you are here, I'm sure people are leaving cause of your attitude in the group.
    Last edited by Inoculate; 2023-03-02 at 04:11 PM. Reason: spelling while pooping is hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

Why does anyone even bother to reply seriously to this guy? The whole premise and argumentation is so obvious trolling. He’s supposedly the unluckiest m+ runner ever. I do only pugs, about 15 attempts per week now, and the only disbands that happen are because someone realizes after the third or fourth wipe that the key will not be timed. And that is perfectly acceptable.