Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochton View Post
    They should just give benefits depending on armor type, and then let people wear what they want.

Plate = Bonus Armor / Bonus HP
    Cloth = Bonus Regen / Bonus Mana

Or something like that.

Could be fun to see a Rogue in full plate.
    *Clink clink clink*
    "Who goes there!?"
    *Faster clinking*
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    *Clink clink clink*
    "Who goes there!?"
    *Faster clinking*
    Well, rogues have already been upgraded to spellweavers.

*clop, clop, clop*
    "Who's there?!"
    *Quiet moo, clop, clop, clop*
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    I dobut that is how it workks, i think a while ago , they changed all gear to have all stats, i highly doubt that when creating a new class, they'll go back and change all the gear to add whatever main stat that class uses, much easier to make all gear have all main stats, and you class only opens the stat you use, while hiding the stat you don'tuse.
    This is literally not true. No wonder there are so many ridiculous threads on this forum, people like you have zero understanding of how the game works in its current state and yet constantly suggest braindead changes like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    This is literally not true. No wonder there are so many ridiculous threads on this forum, people like you have zero understanding of how the game works in its current state and yet constantly suggest braindead changes like this one.
    i meant all main stats, not every single stat. and the term "I think" means something.. it's not just padding

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, they didn't. Only Plate has Str. Cloth only has Int. Weapons are usually still limited to a single main stat.
    Dude we're talking here about a Hotfix-Level change and you act as if they have to rewrite half the game so that cloth gear can give agi instead of int too. There is absolutely no technical or effort reason why monks couldn't be made cloth wearers if Blizz chose to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, they didn't. Only Plate has Str. Cloth only has Int.
    The point is that this is not technically true. Cloth has only int stats because all cloth-based classes have intellect as their main stat. However, leather, mail and plate are dual-stats, being able to have agi and int (for leather and mail), or str and int (for plate), and the stats depend on your spec and class. It's easily doable to do the same to cloth to give it agility as well.

Fun fact: back in the day, "agility cloth" was actually a thing.

This is a silly question because the answer is quite apparent. Yes, it would be possible for Blizzard to change X class to wear X. Will they/should they, no. This type of feature would best fit another game. not a game that has already been established.

These type of people that want a character to wear/do anything needs to uninstall games and move to a different activity. Clearly, WoW isn't what YOU want. Quit trying to make it that way—terrible design.

"My memory... since when? If everything is a dream, don't wake me." -Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

I feel like it'd actually be a negative transmog wise for monks to go cloth. All cloth gear is angled towards priests, warlocks, and mages, which is a very different theme than monks have. Whereas leather is full of gear that looks fitting for monk, even before pandaria.

all this talk about classic reminded of the times we needed hit to be able to actually hit the boss. There were people in the raids without sufficient amount of hit cap and missing all day long. man what a interdimensional trip wow has underwent

In D&D monks wear cloth and use Wisdom as their main stat. When I transmog my mom I like to make him look like he is using cloth armor. Since there is no cloth that has agility on it as it stat it would make it difficult

Not exactly the most pressing issue.

In D&D they wear cloth however, they have stat called wisdom which is the main stat for Monks. From an aesthetic perspective, they would look like mages and warlocks which would vibe well.