Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Is not THAT bad...but is bad yeah.
    How do you vape her burst anyway? I can melt easily...not vape.
    Well, she doesnt proc XQ and Yelan ulti... so you have to use something like Nilou or Kokomi.
    Skip to 7:10 in the link here: https://youtu.be/I_SK0-Q7Nic

Her autos during ulti are dealing 6.5k crits with the occasional 16-18k vape crit and then her last and most powerful hit does 26k crit vape.....

Regardless of what the characters main function is, for an ulti that forces the character to be on the field for 6 seconds and has no additional benefits to the rest of the team other than "deal damage for 6 seconds" this is insanely sad.

EDIT: Just to make myself clear in case anyone mistakes my intentions. I m not here to advocate for meta or to judge people for rolling on a character they like. Most of the 5 stars I own are off meta characters like Cyno, Scara, Itto etc simply because I liked them.
    I do however want to point out the reality of the situation becuase Dehya being exceptionally bad is just a fact and I find it a bit insulting from MHY side to do something like this simply to frustrate you when you lose 50/50 so you can swipe your card on other limited characters.
    Last edited by Delever; 2023-03-01 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    Well, she doesnt proc XQ and Yelan ulti... so you have to use something like Nilou or Kokomi.

Her autos during ulti are dealing 6.5k crits with the occasional 16-18k vape crit and then her last and most powerful hit does 26k crit vape.....

Regardless of what the characters main function is, for an ulti that forces the character to be on the field for 6 seconds and has no additional benefits to the rest of the team other than "deal damage for 6 seconds" this is insanely sad.

EDIT: Just to make myself clear in case anyone mistakes my intentions. I m not here to advocate for meta or to judge people for rolling on a character they like. Most of the 5 stars I own are off meta characters like Cyno, Scara, Itto etc simply because I liked them.
    I do however want to point out the reality of the situation becuase Dehya being exceptionally bad is just a fact and I find it a bit insulting from MHY side to do something like this simply to frustrate you when you lose 50/50 so you can swipe your card on other limited characters.
    Humm...my Dehya is a little bit better than that video's...and is not yet fully leveled.

Check my video!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiLy...annel=FreePunk

She is melting and criting.
    Some hits do 12k others 27k...

But thanks for showing your video...i had no idea her burst had internal cooldown for reactions...i love those details.

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Humm...my Dehya is a little bit better than that video's...and is not yet fully leveled.

Check my video!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiLy...annel=FreePunk

She is melting and criting.
    Some hits do 12k others 27k...

But thanks for showing your video...i had no idea her burst had a internal cooldown for reactions...i love those details.
    Glad to know you re getting some success with her. I personally love the character and was really looking forward to her but sadly I will just wait to lose a 50/50 to her. Shes likely just going to be a character I ll be using for comissions etc and maybe having fun in abyss 9 and 10 where I can do more whacky stuff.

Also maybe for material farms like you did in your video. It seems like she works well with characters like Kaeya that have an aura that can follow her around. I ll be trying this when the 50/50 blesses me with a Dehya.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Amber and Aloy have another companion in F tier
    Excuse me, I use Amber when exploring new zones often, since I don't have Yoimiya and you do need that lighter for convenience. Dehya can't even do that, can't be in the same tier with Amber.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Luxurious sea lord is a good weapon for Dehya, makes sense since she hits like a wet fish
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Good to see MC finally getting a few actual voiced lines, even though it's still just a band-aid. I hope they do away with the illusion of dialogue choice in voiced quests altogether and just do full VA instead, especially if the story is actually going to speed up a bit and there's more of Lumine/Aether interactions or at least appearances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Am I missing something with the wording? Because, for example, Raiden also does burst damage but still procs XQ swords, she doesn't even get that? The fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    Am I missing something with the wording? Because, for example, Raiden also does burst damage but still procs XQ swords, she doesn't even get that? The fuck.
    Well, Raiden proc XQ swords or Yelan dice, but not Beidou burst, so it's not like there are no precedent for this

just going to say, I got her to C2 + weapon, with a 2P pyro +2P noble, and I get larger numbers, even if not by much. only 60% CR, even if I got around 175% CD. I'd like to increase that CR a bit, but since there is going to be a new artefact set looking made for her it'll wait

my AA with bennet's C6 zone make aroud 8k to 8k5 pyro damage
    her skill does 12 to 15k damage uncrit
    her burst about the same and can crit up to 36/38k with bennet zone + kazuha swirl
    I need to get a good rotation to try her brust under mona's to see how high I can push her

is the a new top damage dealer ? no
    is she as bad as people scream about ? nope, stop crying (or get better artefacts substats haha, I know it changed my life to grind those for a few monthes...)

also now I need to work on a good dendro/cryo team to test a melt ganyu for lolz

10+ Year Old Account
    So.....for people who say Dehya sucks... i 35 stared abyss on 1.st try with her in party.
    Party setup was: Floor 1 -- Dehya, Yae miko, Kokomi and Nahida Floor 2 -- Raiden, waterboy, bennet, xiangling.
    Had to re-run floor 12-1 because stupid plants eat those 30 seconds of my time.

The way she migrates damage is pretty noticable as i could take some hits on Yae, wich is usualy very squisy and robot stomps while standing in fire circle when placing E turrents didnt knock her out.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    Well, Raiden proc XQ swords or Yelan dice, but not Beidou burst, so it's not like there are no precedent for this

just going to say, I got her to C2 + weapon, with a 2P pyro +2P noble, and I get larger numbers, even if not by much. only 60% CR, even if I got around 175% CD. I'd like to increase that CR a bit, but since there is going to be a new artefact set looking made for her it'll wait

her burst about the same and can crit up to 36/38k with bennet zone + kazuha swirl
    I need to get a good rotation to try her brust under mona's to see how high I can push her

is she as bad as people scream about ? nope, stop crying (or get better artefacts substats haha, I know it changed my life to grind those for a few monthes...)

also now I need to work on a good dendro/cryo team to test a melt ganyu for lolz
    So what you are saying is that with characters supporting her in a way that only increases her damage, deyha does 1/3 of an average hu tao skill damage during her burst.

You forgot to talk about the fact she doesent regen any fucking energy and you need to slowly give her all the benneth orbs you can to even get the burst back or run something like 250-300 energy regen and a favonious great sword.

People are whining because it does suck. A new character that is worse then almost all other pyro, 4 stars included.

Love the next cope about her in abyss in hyperbloom. Pretty sure you could put a lvl 40 zongli there a get the same stars lol.

All the deyha defender are gona be the same. Hyperbloom where the 4th flex slot can be anything, including no character at all and 36 stars and hypercarry buffed to hell where they do the same result as a carry barbara could lmao.

Yes we get it hyperbloom flex slot can work.for shit characters and yes we get it we can make anyone an hyper carry with good investment. Nothing is hard enough in the game.

The difference is you can put an low investment good 4th slot in hyperbloom and get same or better results.

You can put a low investment raiden, hu tao, pretty much most good 5 star in an hyper carry buff and speed run compared to deyha.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2023-03-01 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post

Yeah, but Xq (not sure about Yelan) procs off normal attacks, that's why you can proc them even hitting air, unlike Beidou that procs when normal attacks do damage. I still believe to this day it's a stupid af difference, but it is what it is.
    Having said that, when Dehya punches, I guess it doesn't count as a normal attack? Unlike Raiden's burst. Which, again, fuck consistency right?

Excuse me but I d like some of the hard cope you guys are inhaling. Xeenith posts his stats on a literally perfect Dehya that most people wont have (aka C2 plus weapon) and they are insanely unimpressive for this level of investment and the amount of support she gets from other strong units (which benefit literally every other character in the game nearly twice as much).

Then Yunru comes in with another cope about 35 staring (lol) the abyss by putting Dehya in the strongest comp in the game aka hyperbloom. You can literally leave the 4th slot in that team empty and it will be the same as including Dehya because its the hyperbloom carrying everything. If anything, the likely reason you didnt 36 star in one try is cause the occasional pyro proc probably ruined something.

Like come on guys as we said its ok to like the character but stop the cope. You re just making it ok for MHY to release garbage characters.

PS: I discovered today that as if this character was not insulting enough, getting frozen or jumping during her ulti actually CANCELS THE ULTI. Like ok.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    So what you are saying is that with characters supporting her in a way that only increases her damage, deyha does 1/3 of an average hu tao skill damage during her burst.

You forgot to talk about the fact she doesent regen any fucking energy and you need to slowly give her all the benneth orbs you can to even get the burst back or run something like 250-300 energy regen and a favonious great sword.

People are whining because it does suck. A new character that is worse then almost all other pyro, 4 stars included.

Love the next cope about her in abyss in hyperbloom. Pretty sure you could put a lvl 40 zongli there a get the same stars lol.

All the deyha defender are gona be the same. Hyperbloom where the 4th flex slot can be anything, including no character at all and 36 stars and hypercarry buffed to hell where they do the same result as a carry barbara could lmao.

Yes we get it hyperbloom flex slot can work.for shit characters and yes we get it we can make anyone an hyper carry with good investment. Nothing is hard enough in the game.

The difference is you can put an low investment good 4th slot in hyperbloom and get same or better results.

You can put a low investment raiden, hu tao, pretty much most good 5 star in an hyper carry buff and speed run compared to deyha.
    Honestly you said it better than me... seconding this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Excuse me but I d like some of the hard cope you guys are inhaling. Xeenith posts his stats on a literally perfect Dehya that most people wont have (aka C2 plus weapon) and they are insanely unimpressive for this level of investment and the amount of support she gets from other strong units (which benefit literally every other character in the game nearly twice as much).

Then Yunru comes in with another cope about 35 staring (lol) the abyss by putting Dehya in the strongest comp in the game aka hyperbloom. You can literally leave the 4th slot in that team empty and it will be the same as including Dehya because its the hyperbloom carrying everything. If anything, the likely reason you didnt 36 star in one try is cause the occasional pyro proc probably ruined something.

Like come on guys as we said its ok to like the character but stop the cope. You re just making it ok for MHY to release garbage characters.

PS: I discovered today that as if this character was not insulting enough, getting frozen or jumping during her ulti actually CANCELS THE ULTI. Like ok.....

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly you said it better than me... seconding this.
    Nah, as i said, the wooperflowers killed my time. The crap on 1.st floor went down super fast. On 12 - 3 boss it also helps me as i can double burst 1.st with Yae Q and then Q on Dehya for a lot of damage.
    Also i run that frost dungeon with randoms and there was not a single person that died and there was NO HEALER. The damage migration is seriosly op and yes she is a TANK not a dps

Also new artifact got leaked:

Kaveth is 4 star and Baizu is 5 (and he needs violetgrass lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    (and he needs violetgrass lol).
    It could be worse, could be onikabuto
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    I admit it was my decision to spend a lot of wishes to get her. But I am baffled at how it is even remotely possible that Mihoyo released her as is. If her coordinated attack cooldown wasn't so high, or her aoe just ticked pyro damage anyway, then at least she's be playable. But anything she does can be done better by anyone and those anyones are four stars. And it would be terrible, but at least slightly better, if they had dumped a brand new five star character on us that we had never heard of before, and never existed in the game. But this is a very beloved and important character throughout the entire Sumeru storyline. And they completely fucked her up.

And I'm really sick of this bullshit of "she's fine, you can make do with her" or however people say it. It's dangerous to just accept a product so bafflingly terrible just because that one person made her work. People take Lisa and Amber into Abyss too. Doesn't make them good characters, doesn't make them not completely unfun. Dehya is a pyro claymore who can be out damaged by another pyro claymore who is considered one of the worst characters, and she can be out-supported by a pyro character you get for free. And she's a five star. Please please please stop defending this.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2023-03-01 at 10:06 PM.

So.....for people who say Dehya sucks... i 35 stared abyss on 1.st try with her in party.
    Party setup was: Floor 1 -- Dehya, Yae miko, Kokomi and Nahida Floor 2 -- Raiden, waterboy, bennet, xiangling.
    Had to re-run floor 12-1 because stupid plants eat those 30 seconds of my time.

The way she migrates damage is pretty noticable as i could take some hits on Yae, wich is usualy very squisy and robot stomps while standing in fire circle when placing E turrents didnt knock her out.
    Being able to succeed with a handicap does not disprove that it's, in fact, a handicap.

If she's there for damage mitigation, she's outclassed by many 4 stars. If she's there for damage dealing, outclassed by virtually every DPS in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I admit it was my decision to spend a lot of wishes to get her. But I am baffled at how it is even remotely possible that Mihoyo released her as is. If her coordinated attack cooldown wasn't so high, or her aoe just ticked pyro damage anyway, then at least she's be playable. But anything she does can be done better by anyone and those anyones are four stars. And it would be terrible, but at least slightly better, if they had dumped a brand new five star character on us that we had never heard of before, and never existed in the game. But this is a very beloved and important character throughout the entire Sumeru storyline. And they completely fucked her up.

And I'm really sick of this bullshit of "she's fine, you can make do with her" or however people say it. It's dangerous to just accept a product so bafflingly terrible just because that one person made her work. People take Lisa and Amber into Abyss too. Doesn't make them good characters, doesn't make them completely unfun. Dehya is a pyro claymore who can be out damaged by another pyro claymore who is considered one of the worst characters, and she can be out-supported by a pyro character you get for free. And she's a five star. Please please please stop defending this.
    It's funny, I'm looking at the Genshin tier list page and she's literally down in D tier. The only 5 star character there...

And yeah, I'm kinda baffled how they could release such a weak character after so much testing showing how awful she was. And this isn't like Blizzard's classic "no fun allowed" screw ups. The gacha system is the main way this game makes money so this stands as a multi-million dollar screwup for them that could have been easily avoided. I honestly can't fathom their reasoning. No one wins here.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of people here admitting to playing Genshin Impact.
    https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkxpknv8gM...lh-QdXGrbuUYk0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Being able to succeed with a handicap does not disprove that it's, in fact, a handicap.

If she's there for damage mitigation, she's outclassed by many 4 stars. If she's there for damage dealing, outclassed by virtually every DPS in the game.
    Well she is a tank (funny thing, try to write tank in genshin chat). She adds some pyro, migrates damage, prevents interupts when standing inside circle. Also she doesnt freeze like waterboy lol. She does open up areas for more squisy teams that cant use shields. Heck, she could work with hu tao to so you take damage on hu tao, but not enogh to kill you as a risk factior.

But yeah damage bad. But with some gear is still decent. If she had phy damage i would rage tho. (and yes she needs a buff still)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    It's funny, I'm looking at the Genshin tier list page and she's literally down in D tier. The only 5 star character there...

And yeah, I'm kinda baffled how they could release such a weak character after so much testing showing how awful she was. And this isn't like Blizzard's classic "no fun allowed" screw ups. The gacha system is the main way this game makes money so this stands as a multi-million dollar screwup for them that could have been easily avoided. I honestly can't fathom their reasoning. No one wins here.
    If you dont spend money its fine, but if you spend money on banner, then you send them a messige that crap is fine

Well she is a tank (funny thing, try to write tank in genshin chat). She adds some pyro, migrates damage, prevents interupts when standing inside circle. Also she doesnt freeze like waterboy lol. She does open up areas for more squisy teams that cant use shields. Heck, she could work with hu tao to so you take damage on hu tao, but not enogh to kill you as a risk factior.
    Even that part they managed to cripple for no reason. The interrupt resist doesent last as long as the skill itself lmao. Why do they seem to have done all the wrong decisions on her I have no idea.