Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Kinda meh rewards this time around.

Except for that darkmoon set ofc.
    Looks are obviously the most subjective trait possible.

Personally I want the black cloak, the ice sword, and the golden mail set for my dwarf.

Trading post is awesome. I wonder how long they plan to keep this feature running for, hopefully forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I had this issue, except had no issue at all with my Ash'adar mount (the warden cat).
    Logged out, played FFXIV for a few hours, came back to WoW once daily reset so the Trading Post actually rolled over into March and all my purchases were in their respected Appearance tabs. IDK what happened/what fixed it. Must have had something to do with the product listing or something?
    Not fixed in EU yet, as is typical.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Who the fuck are you to decide what gets added to the game? The majority of players like the trading post and it has been well received by the general player base. Go read a fucking book if you want more story.
    Who the fuck are you? I would be reading a book if they had bothered to realease one this expansion. Why are you spending time in mmo if there is so much for you to do ingame. So go fuck yourself and let me complain about the shit I want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I called the freeze feature bugging out a month ago after the failure to launch delay of the Trading Post with the tender refund issue but I didn't expect there to be the appearance of a bug that essentially turns the items you bought into monthly rentals. That's a pretty dire bug in comparison.

Well my tenders that were there earlier have now all gone. Can't open the chest for the monthly reward and my 500 tenders either. What a buggy mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    Looks are obviously the most subjective trait possible.

Personally I want the black cloak, the ice sword, and the golden mail set for my dwarf.

Trading post is awesome. I wonder how long they plan to keep this feature running for, hopefully forever....
    You need it to run forever because you will need forever to buy all the items you want. You may think appearance value is subjective but blizz decided some outfits cost nearly a full month of currency. Only 50 less than a store mount that is now unavailable.

Quote Originally Posted by talmir View Post
    yeah, its sad to see how bugged it still is. I looted the chest and it said I recieved 1000 tokens, but in reality I recieved the correct amount of 500 so the message there is bugged. I did however correctly keep my saved up tokens from last month. I have seen a LOT of people are losing their frozen items as well. While the feature is cool, it could have used a month or two extra in the oven.
    I had 400, it said I looted 900, I now have 1000. Who knows how they work this stuff out.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hate the harlequin set. It's game breaking immersion, doesn't feel like a world of Warcraft item.

The plate set is awesome though, but these sets should be available to all classes imo.

Preview set shows chest/tattoo for Glorious Dragonrider’s Mail
    NOT IN GAME

WTF blizz?!?!

The swords are great, black hooded cloaks look neat, and and harlequin set is *chef's kiss* for my Warlock. Better pickings than last month IMO.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post

There are no facts. You need a confirmation or something? Several mounts were datamined marked for trader post. Wether they will be next month or not, remains to be seen. That's why words like "likely" and "probably" exist.
    But it isn't "likely" or "probable". It's possible. It's also possible that mount won't be released until November. It's also possible it won't end up on the TP at all, ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    NOT IN GAME

WTF blizz?!?!
    Noticed that, my Gnome previewing it is topless. Did the original set have the tattoos on it like in the preview? I can't remember anymore
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I had this issue, except had no issue at all with my Ash'adar mount (the warden cat).
    Logged out, played FFXIV for a few hours, came back to WoW once daily reset so the Trading Post actually rolled over into March and all my purchases were in their respected Appearance tabs. IDK what happened/what fixed it. Must have had something to do with the product listing or something?
    My Ash'adar was there, but the icon was a green square :

NOT IN GAME

WTF blizz?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Noticed that, my Gnome previewing it is topless. Did the original set have the tattoos on it like in the preview? I can't remember anymore
    The set is a recolor one which you can get from doing Islands Expeditions. Its boe so in case this isn't just a bug its an option there.

Still, very strange.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2023-03-02 at 01:20 AM.

the old set? yea, green set had dark green chest tattoo
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

the old set? yea, green set had dark green chest tattoo
    This chest yeah?

Funny actually cause I transmogged that chest for the first time today.

Surely the TP one is an oversight as the chest is actually missing. Well its blizzard so you'll never know.

anyone else not get their free 500 coins

10+ Year Old Account
    Just checking but did blizz confirm if TP items will return someday or just be one offs? Because if one offs 1k just isn't enough a month imo.

When I said useful rewards, I meant something, that had some useful functionality. Heirlooms for example, that can be used on alts. May be mounts with vendors/AH, like Bruthosaur. Mounts are just example of things, that are more or less useful personally for me. Of course term "useful" is subjective in this case. For some people transmogs are useful. But I suffer from "You just can't wear 10 hats at the same time" problem. If I already have my favorite transmogs - only even better transmogs can be useful for me.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    anyone else not get their free 500 coins
    They are not "free". You pay mostly for them. Either by paying the sub directly, or by paying it indirectly through gold. It's not free.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    When I said useful rewards, I meant something, that had some useful functionality. Heirlooms for example, that can be used on alts. May be mounts with vendors/AH, like Bruthosaur. Mounts are just example of things, that are more or less useful personally for me. Of course term "useful" is subjective in this case. For some people transmogs are useful. But I suffer from "You just can't wear 10 hats at the same time" problem. If I already have my favorite transmogs - only even better transmogs can be useful for me.
    There seems to be some confusion between "useful" and "valuable". This confusion won't end until people bust out their dusty dictionary.

The only time useful can be subjective is based on use - for example a green item that has 1stam and 1int/agi/int etc but says "stats increased by 500% in pvp" creates a unique situation where for a PvE player it really isn't useful at all, but someone who does pvp will find it extremely useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    There seems to be some confusion between "useful" and "valuable". This confusion won't end until people bust out their dusty dictionary.

The only time useful can be subjective is based on use - for example a green item that has 1stam and 1int/agi/int etc but says "stats increased by 500% in pvp" creates a unique situation where for a PvE player it really isn't useful at all, but someone who does pvp will find it extremely useful.
    I call it "useful" cuz it's something, I would use. And "valuable" is consequence of "useful".

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.