Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Grasping for anything, eh? There were two mounts last month, next month will likely have at least one mount again.
    But sure, measure only by the amount of mounts, instead of the other types of banger rewards.
    i PlAy wOw oNlY tO CoLlEcT mOuNtS
    I 3d print stuff

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    . But I suffer from "You just can't wear 10 hats at the same time" problem.
    You can't ride more than one mount at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    They are not "free". You pay mostly for them. Either by paying the sub directly, or by paying it indirectly through gold. It's not free.
    They are free to everyone with a sub. You don't pay for them. You pay for sub.

3+ Year Old Account
    Clowns (and things similar to them) usually freak me out, but this set is... palpable to me. I'm glad they didn't make the mask look like a grinning demon like ESO's Jester set has.

Also, the shoes cover troll feet! Guess my trolls will have cute purple booties now.
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2023-03-02 at 09:58 AM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Correct. Everyone who plays the game has access to these items by default, no other monetary transactions required. This is a classic case of paying for access to the game, not real money microtransaction on top of buying access to the game. If anything, this system is just loyalty reward program that rewards you for playing you already have access to. Granted, I wish this system was in the game over a decade ago... but better late than never?
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

what the fuck that jester set is better than 99% of the sets ingame

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, that jester set looks horrendous and out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordofbelbol View Post
    seems like you were ready to whine about it without even checking correctly
    It's okay, I know reading comprehension is hard for some people. No biggie. Maybe next time!

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    You can't ride more than one mount at the same time.
    We don't have RNG transmog, while we have RNG mount.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    By that logic, wow is free. You don't pay to play the game, you just pay the sub and access to the game comes free with the sub.

Netflix doesn't charge you for it's shows - it charges you a sub, and paying for the sub gives you all the shows for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

What are you saying, what's a rng mount?

What do you mean by rng mount and rng transmog?
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

They mean the Summon Random Favorite Mount button - which uses the favorites, which aren't character-specific, so you'd need an addon to make it really useful anyway.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Jezz just say you are one who only collect stuff in the game cause you are a collector and dont even like the gameplay. I couldnt give two shits about it, I just find it weird. Get over it.

- - - Updated - - -

If people find collecting stuff in a digital world as the main source of entertainment and not really the game (gameplay etc) itself, fine by be. But, I still find it weird. Atleast people who collect stuff IRL have the benefit of the stuff being actually real.

I would assume you do enjoy playing HS when spending that amount of money on it.
    So you don’t play to collect anything? That’s weird to me, considering MMOs are all about collecting stuff. If it’s not cosmetic, you’re collecting raid kills, experience, loot, and certain stats. So… it’s definitely not weird to collect

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    What do you mean by rng mount and rng transmog?
    I think he's trying to say you can use the favorite mount thing to summon a random mount, and there isn't something like this for transmog.

What it has to do with the fact you can only use 1 mount at a time, or wear 1 transmog at a time, is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonn View Post
    So you don’t play to collect anything? That’s weird to me, considering MMOs are all about collecting stuff. If it’s not cosmetic, you’re collecting raid kills, experience, loot, and certain stats. So… it’s definitely not weird to collect
    Ofc I do, but its not my main source of activity. If theres something I REALLY want, I can go and chase it. But I wouldnt make that my main source of reason for playing at all. If I found the overall game to be boring (pvp, m+, raiding, etc++), I wouldnt sub or play at all.

I can go and do my 12897321831 run for Invincible to drop, but if I didnt find other aspects of the game more fun I wouldnt even be subbed to do it to begin with.

this game is AWESOME if you are a collector above all, but im not that at all. If the games shit, I wont stay subbed so I can collect stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    I think he's trying to say you can use the favorite mount thing to summon a random mount, and there isn't something like this for transmog.

What it has to do with the fact you can only use 1 mount at a time, or wear 1 transmog at a time, is beyond me.
    Right. Well some transmog is random. The feltard can be glyphed to equip a random 2h weapon in your bags, for example. No, there isn't a "random" transmog button, but I fail to see the appeal of one?

I can't sit on 10 mounts at the same time, but I can sit on them from time to time. Via summon random favorite mount function. There isn't such function for transmogs.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't sit on 10 mounts at the same time, but I can sit on them from time to time. Via summon random favorite mount function. There isn't such function for transmogs.
    I think that depends how you look at it. You can save transmog outfits and just visit a transmogrifier to swap between them (which does cost gold of course).

That makes tmogs useless, what? You can save your tmogs, you can change them. You can add new things to old tmogs.