Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Got my third aquila favonia from the standard banner...
    I only have Diluc and Qiqi from standard, nobody else, and only AF and Wolf Gravestone

I really should get Dehya while shes on a banner cuz I'll never get her otherwise, standard banner is shit.
    As someone who wants Keqing and Tighnari cons but has none, but has a C6 Qiqi, and my alt has no five star weapons but skyward shit, I agree.

- - - Updated - - -

They really had to make the most anticipated thing for me for Windblume completely an afterthought.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    You gota stand close to enemy for it to work Usless on range units.
    ranged units are melee units when they have his shield lol.

Do they actively try to make these music minigames worse and worse every time?
    First time i took part in one of these i went at 100%ing the hardest difficulty but now i dont even want to complete it on medium.

It was infinitely better with the collapsing circles around the inputs than this rubbish with the notes falling down onto the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    First time i took part in one of these i went at 100%ing the hardest difficulty but now i dont even want to complete it on medium.

It was infinitely better with the collapsing circles around the inputs than this rubbish with the notes falling down onto the line.
    I dunno about worse, but it does feel like they got too many people marking "far too easy" in the last survey regarding this and went "if you thought that was easy, we'll show you hard". Like seriously, highest level in the previous one was definitely easier than medium this time, probably on par with current easy. Ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Its a little bit easier if you go edit the ui, the circle shaped one fucks with my brain lmao.At least I was able to get all the rewards but pro I dont think ill ever get beyond 75% Im already not good at these things lol.

They wont give us harder content then abyss, unless its song mini games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Its a little bit easier if you go edit the ui, the circle shaped one fucks with my brain lmao.At least I was able to get all the rewards but pro I dont think ill ever get beyond 75% Im already not good at these things lol.

They wont give us harder content then abyss, unless its song mini games.
    I just muted ingame songs and played Octopath traveler II -- Those who deny the dawn

Much easier when its not a shit music to concentrate.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Dehya energy problems are insane.
    A made a small video to showcase...is pitiful

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Dehya energy problems are insane.
    A made a small video to showcase...is pitiful
    If you switch characters, you dont have a problem tho...
    I get her burst up realy fast with a quick rotation. Kinda like Noelle.

If you switch characters, you dont have a problem tho...
    I get her burst up realy fast with a quick rotation. Kinda like Noelle.
    With what team and with how many Favonious weapons though.
    Im running bennet and keya with favonious and is still hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    With what team and with how many Favonious weapons though.
    Im running bennet and keya with favonious and is still hard.
    Dehya, Nahida, Kokomi and Yae Miko -- no fav weapons. Its a realy fast switch units team, so most of energy ends on her.

Dehya E --) Nahida quick spin E --) Kokomi E -- ) Yae Miko E3x --) switch

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I dunno about worse, but it does feel like they got too many people marking "far too easy" in the last survey regarding this and went "if you thought that was easy, we'll show you hard". Like seriously, highest level in the previous one was definitely easier than medium this time, probably on par with current easy. Ridiculous.
    I picked pro difficulty to start on the first one and was frantically pressing all the buttons. Somehow still hit Dulcem with 82% or something which I definitely feel like they padded. I don't think I hit any consistent streaks at any point.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

This new voice actor they brought in for the new Archon Quest is killing it.

Also, 50k primogems, and 43 wishes with nothing in the horizon to spend them on now that Deyha is a disappointment... Although her banner seems to still be doing well regardless.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2023-03-06 at 04:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post

Again it was completely undoable for me with a controller, i couldn't even do easy but with keyboard i got 3 stars on pro (although i miss a lot of stuff, they seem to be quite lenient).
    But yeah, minigames are not mihoyos strong suit i guess, the card game is unfun, too, for me.
    Last edited by Yriel; 2023-03-06 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    This new voice actor they brought in for the new Archon Quest is killing it.

Also, 50k primogems, and 43 wishes with nothing in the horizon to spend them on now that Deyha is a disappointment... Although her banner seems to still be doing well regardless.
    Evidently the Chinese revenue tracker that gets posted a lot isn't very reliable at determining banner sales. There's a chance it includes people buying the battle passes and other things like Welkin, rather than actual gems being spent on a character.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Evidently the Chinese revenue tracker that gets posted a lot isn't very reliable at determining banner sales. There's a chance it includes people buying the battle passes and other things like Welkin, rather than actual gems being spent on a character.
    There was a reddit post debunking the sales tracker. Supposedly, the tracker showed EXACTLY the same values for several different banners at different times. As in, down to the penny. It definitely does include every sale made during that banner on top of being manipulated to at least some extent. So it's basically a "trust me bro" source with unusually much effort put into it.

Anyone else bothering with the online check in? I have been and I gotta say, the rewards are pretty lackluster. Not really of any use really. Kind of disappointed that there is only 3 sets of primo gems and no big reward at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Anyone else bothering with the online check in? I have been and I gotta say, the rewards are pretty lackluster. Not really of any use really. Kind of disappointed that there is only 3 sets of primo gems and no big reward at the end.
    Wdym, you get like 40% of a wish in a month. Big value.
    Jokes aside, I do, it's like 2 clicks per day, like checking the news honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    It exist for a company to check how many players play their game pretty much.

Nah. Never visited the forums, either. I certainly don't need another chore, getting through events was more than enough lately with how weak they've been.

It exist for a company to check how many players play their game pretty much.
    Dunno how well it would work. Its not in game or anything so its pretty easy to ignore. I may start ignoring it again myself

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Nah. Never visited the forums, either. I certainly don't need another chore, getting through events was more than enough lately with how weak they've been.
    Same. I've not been to the forums except once.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?