Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What crazy customizations do you hope for in 11.0?

The next expansion is gonna give us more customization, it has to. Like Blizzard was talking about bringing other races up to the same standard as Dracthyr. So given that standard as a base, what outlandish customizations do you think we could end up with?

All: New skin, hair, and eye colors are obvious. Hair gradients, tattoo colors, separating mustaches from beards on ALL races, etc, that's the normal stuff. I'm talking about:

Undead: Separate skin colors and boneyness for each limb, a la Frankenstein. Skeletal body as a customization option. Darkfallen body type as a customization option. Maybe even other races' skeletons. Doesnt matter that they cant wear some armor anymore.

Human: New body types, skinny and fat. Gilnean and Kul Tiran accented voices.

Worgen: Hidden appearance for 1h axes, 1h swords, and fist weapons. Combat in human form.

Also: Stance. Like when youre out of combat and not movjng, you should be able to choose what animation your character uses.

Voices? Like how NPCs can use the same voiceovers but with different modulated tones, but for us.
    Last edited by Amnaught; 2023-03-05 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post

Undead: Separate skin colors and boneyness for each limb, a la Frankenstein. .
    Thats a bit rough, Dr Frankenstein seemed like a pretty normal looking dude from what i know. Strange hobbies though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Thats a bit rough, Dr Frankenstein seemed like a pretty normal looking dude from what i know. Strange hobbies though.
    The name was both the Dr. and the monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Worgen: Combat in human form.
    So remove the key unique thing about worgen? Can't agree with that. Allowing them to hide swords etc to use their class is a good one tho

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    The name was both the Dr. and the monster.
    Wrong. The Doctors name is literally Victor Frankenstein. The monster became known as Frankenstein's Monster, but in no reality is the monster name Frankenstein
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

More glyphs would be nice. Even a wow creator who has come out with some pretty nice ones that I highly recommend checking out.

Link:https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ncepts_part_3/

More Dwarf beards and Frostborn skin options. New Pandaren models.

Long beards for human mages.

The skinny model for the Kul'tiran.

Jungle Troll buff body for Trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why, oh why, would you even suggest Worgen to retain their Human form in combat when the race is called Worgen? The entire premise of the them being an entirely separate and fleshed out race of wolf-people.

all of a sudden you just have more playable Human characters playing the game. It defeats the purpose of them existing as a playable race at all.

Why even play Kul Titan Humans if regular Humans would have their accents? The swashbuckler/pirate-like accents is a defining feature of Kul Tiran humans.

I am all for more customization in the future, but a lot of yours does not make sense.
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2023-03-05 at 06:35 AM.

I think that the only things that would be "crazy" would be revamps to the character creation systems because I don't think anything by itself would be crazy enough, you know?

TBH I want for them to merge Allied Races with Core Races where available, give us voice sets (specially cool for Human/Gilnean and Kul Tirans) a Racials Revamp and you know what? Height!

They will keep adding that stuff over time. I don't think it will be an expansion feature.
    I do think housing will be. Eventually...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    So remove the key unique thing about worgen? Can't agree with that. Allowing them to hide swords etc to use their class is a good one tho
    They were able to do it in Cataclysm Beta, so, why not? I mean, according to the lore, they should be able to get into combat without turning.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Lochton View Post
    They were able to do it in Cataclysm Beta, so, why not?.
    Because it clearly wasn't finished? Do you not know what Betas are? And as I said, because otherwise you're a worgen that's not a worgen.

Quote Originally Posted by druchii5 View Post
    More Dwarf beards and Frostborn skin options. New Pandaren models.
    Bearded dwarf females when

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Altho it would be cool to change certain stances, I can't help, but think it might be confusing as idle animations are very much a thing to seperate certain races. Not sure if I like that. The monk brewmaster weapon stance tho, is defo something I could stand behind. It's fitting. I could see a paladin or warrior use their spear or 2 hand weapon more in a rlxed way. Zandalari guards and undead guards use some nice stances that would be cool to have.

other smaller options..
    -Beards for trolls mainly darkspear.
    -eye color yellow for zandalari trolls.

Maybe some more blood elf options, we didn't got much in the end.
    -new semi long hairstyle that doesn't involve massive clipping (prefer using the Lorthmar physic)
    -Maybe some San'layn options, since we have darkfallen now.
    -Seperate the crown from that one hairstyle, like the nightborne have.

Nightborne.
    - Still missing the glowing hair option
    - few npc hairstyles for both genders that are missing
    Last edited by Alanar; 2023-03-05 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    More glyphs would be nice. Even a wow creator who has come out with some pretty nice ones that I highly recommend checking out.

Amazing.

For me, red glowing eyes for Orcs.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post

This deserves more credit, amazing stuff imo.

I mean holy shit, those priest glyph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Because it clearly wasn't finished? Do you not know what Betas are? And as I said, because otherwise you're a worgen that's not a worgen.
    I know what betas are? And there was no statement of it being done or not, it was just, "They can transform at their own control" then flipped a switch, "Oh, now you are forced to transform when a critter looks at you in a weird way".
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

For Worgen it would be nice to have and auto-revert to human form function when you leave combat.

Mechagnomes need a full robotic options

Kul Tirans should get some Drust-esque customizations to make them more distinctive

Trolls need Forest and Ice skins. Possibly the thicker models too

Undead should get straight posture

Normie humans should get a skinny model option

Maghar should get Bladesfist skin color and tattoos separated from the Warsong skins

Just slowly getting the other races up to par with dracthyr in terms of customization options would be nice.

Then again how often do I really look at my characters face past the creation menu...