Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I don't really follow Asmon anymore due various of his recent decisions but i am thankful for that.
    If he managed to stop at least 1 person buying the Deluxe edition it was definitely worth.
    Shows what kind of a toxic person you are that you cheerlead player harassment. People have the right to do what they want. YOu are not the sole dictator of how a game should operate. Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Shows what kind of a toxic person you are that you cheerlead player harassment. People have the right to do what they want. YOu are not the sole dictator of how a game should operate. Grow up.
    Exactly.
    I can have my opinion in this topic and you just want to force me your own.
    I hate ingame shop, exclusive editions, purchasable mounts/pets and transmogs and will be always against it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Exactly.
    I hate ingame shop, exclusive editions, purchasable mounts/pets and transmogs and will be always against it.
    So are you saying it's fine to harass others with a different opinion?

You're allowed to hate the in-game shop, just like others are allowed to buy the deluxe edition if they want. However no one has the right to harass others because their opinions differ.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    So are you saying it's fine to harass others with a different opinion?

You're allowed to hate the in-game shop, just like others are allowed to buy the deluxe edition if they want. However no one has the right to harass others because their opinions differ.
    You call /spit harassment.
    I call it harmless emote.

I like game.

Exactly.
    I'm not forcing you to have my opinion. YOu can hate it all you want. YOU are the one trying to force your opinion on others by being OK with harrassment because they do what you hate.

- - - Updated - - -

You call /spit harassment.
    I call it harmless emote.
    It's harrassment as defined by Blizzard since they removed it. They rule the game, not you. Toxic players like you the game does not need.

I'm not forcing you to have my opinion. YOu can hate it all you want. YOU are the one trying to force your opinion on others by being OK with harrassment because they do what you hate.
    Again.
    You see /spit as harassment.
    I see it as harmless emote that pointlessly triggers some people taking the game too seriously and personal.

- - - Updated - - -

It's harrassment as defined by Blizzard since they removed it. They rule the game, not you. Toxic players like you the game does not need.
    Check again.
    They did not remove the emote.

Anyway.
    Won't reply to you anymore as it is getting pointless now.

Oh great, yet another streamer.
    At least i like the name he uses.

Not gonna watch his stuff, but as another noted: Seems to tick the boxes on the woke checklist.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post

Not gonna watch his stuff, but as another noted: Seems to tick the boxes on the woke checklist.
    Tell me you are a fucking idiot in one term: "woke checkbox."

The worst part about your kind is that you can't even be honest. They removed it after players like you complained about it. And only too protect the paypigs because that touches what they care about - income. Has fuck all to do whether its good or bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Exactly.
    This screams
    "Freedom of speech is being demolished"
    When someone gets arrested for shouting slurs at people in public.
    stopping people from harassing each other is not removal of you "freedom"
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2023-03-05 at 05:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by mbit2 View Post
    The worst part about your kind is that you can't even be honest. They removed it after players like you complained about it. And only too protect the paypigs because that touches what they care about - income. Has fuck all to do whether its good or bad.
    Nonsense. They removed it because toxic bullies like you couldn't act like adults because you think you rule the game and you are the sole dictator of how the game should operate. YOu can hate it if you wanjt, but that doesn't give you the right to harrass and bully other players who don't agree with you. Your kind continues to infect the game with a large toxicity.

Blizzard sets the rules, not you. Don't like that? Leave. The game is far better off without your kind.

- - - Updated - - -

Again.
    You see /spit as harassment.
    I see it as harmless emote that pointlessly triggers some people taking the game too seriously and personal.

- - - Updated - - -

Check again.
    They did not remove the emote.

Anyway.
    Won't reply to you anymore as it is getting pointless now.
    What you think is irrelevant. They removed it as in, you cannot do it to other players anymore. Therefore they called it harrassment. You are, therefore, a bully.

It is also hilarious that you accuse others of being triggered while taking the game too seriously anda personal when it is YOU who throws a fit because Blizzard offered a mount then harrasses other players who accept the offer. You are the pot calling the kettle black. It is pointless to reply to you beyond this because you show you don't have the maturity to have a discussion. Toxic bullies like you need to be removed from the game.

Jump down in a hole and dont get up. Jesus christ. Ever thought about not saying anything if you dont haft to.

And no Im not gonna watch his content either, but come on...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Jump down in a hole and dont get up. Jesus christ. Ever thought about not saying anything if you dont haft to.

And no Im not gonna watch his content either, but come on...
    Have you ever considered trying to, say, use logic and discuss matters rather than effectively begging to be pandered to?
    I'll share my opinion whenever i see fit to, and frankly the "quality" of those displeased by mine sooner encourages me.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

- - - Updated - - -

/spit is not toxic…. Just because blizzard says it is, doesn’t mean it is. The simpler solution is that blizz is over correcting to compensate for their shit image atm.

Have you ever considered trying to, say, use logic and discuss matters rather than effectively begging to be pandered to?
    I'll share my opinion whenever i see fit to, and frankly the "quality" of those displeased by mine sooner encourages me.
    Pandered too? You sound like you have been brainwashed by twitter, trump and Elon Musk. Time to stop being chronic online syndrom. Why have some people gotten so fucking weird after covid. Brainwashed by the internet seems rampant. So because hes a black person thats why he was highlighted by Blizzard? Do you even trust that water is wet at this point.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    /spit is not toxic…. Just because blizzard says it is, doesn’t mean it is. The simpler solution is that blizz is over correcting to compensate for their shit image atm.
    I hate to break it to you, but it is Blizzard's game. So, if they say it is toxic, it is. You are not the arbiter of what is toxic in game. SO, just because you say it isn't toxic doesn't mean it isn't.

Blizzard isn't over correcting for anything. They are rightly taking away ways to harass other players. You are just mad you cant harrass other players.

Lmao. We live in fucking clown world. Reee black man bad don't share him opinion or else u r woke reeee anything i dont like is woke

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah it’s good to mock people sometimes if their stupid purchases hurt the game. And they do. God bless TotalBiscuit for his That Retarded Horse video in WotLk which made anyone who rode that pony a joke.

You’re free to do what you want and society is free to shame you for it too. So you’re right one person isn’t the sole dictator of how a game should be played but a community helps with that.

I miss the old days of WoW when it was actually popular. Back when if you were spending all day crying for a nerf on something you got told to simply learn to play. Whereas you would likely say that’s toxic and mean and blizz should listen to the whiners who complain cause they pay $15 a month too!

- - - Updated - - -

I hate to break it to you, but it is Blizzard's game. So, if they say it is toxic, it is. You are not the arbiter of what is toxic in game. SO, just because you say it isn't toxic doesn't mean it isn't.

Blizzard isn't over correcting for anything. They are rightly taking away ways to harass other players. You are just mad you cant harrass other players.
    Hahah oh please. i have to assume you’re probably a guy who started playing in BFA or something. I get it though. Never being able to see the days when WoW was actually huge and loved. Back when Blizzard was considered one of the best companies ever. Now the people like yourself took over and lookie lookie the game just went off a cliff.

Btw just cause it’s blizzards game doesn’t mean that they can say what emote is or isn’t toxic. That is retarded. That would be like saying if they put a /me sexually abuses you emote in game that it’s not toxic if they claim it isn’t. That isn’t how words work.

It’s amazing. I used to be called a bootlicker of Blizz for my defense of them but you, just wow…
    Last edited by Beet; 2023-03-07 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    Hahah oh please. i have to assume you’re probably a guy who started playing in BFA or something. I get it though. Never being able to see the days when WoW was actually huge and loved. Back when Blizzard was considered one of the best companies ever. Now the people like yourself took over and lookie lookie the game just went off a cliff.
    I started playing at release so we can stop with the condescending BS now.

Btw just cause it’s blizzards game doesn’t mean that they can say what emote is or isn’t toxic. That is retarded. That would be like saying if they put a /me sexually abuses you emote in game that it’s not toxic if they claim it isn’t. That isn’t how words work.
    Uhh yes it is. It is their game and they set the rules. You don't like that? YOu are free to leave. They have a ToS and EULA for a reason. LOL that you think you get to dictate the rules in the game. They declared it harrassment and as such changed the emote so you can't use it on other player.s. So, what you think is irrelevant.

It’s amazing. I used to be called a bootlicker of Blizz for my defense of them but you, just wow…
    What is amazing is how many immature people we have on this forum who think they are entitle to harrass and bully other players and they will blindly defend it no matter what.