Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    I'm actually wonderin if their new visage forms are a reaction to the feedback that Raszageth was just a chicken with tiny arms (also, I really really want to see her visage form too now!). It seems like "Sepulcher tier looks exactly the same for each class" was applied to 10.1 tier sets, while the Vault sets were already worked on / finished at that time.

At the end of the day, it also gives the cinematic team a better tool to characterize them, as another feedback was how terrible the dragons look when they talk in their normal forms in these cinematics.
    I'm still amazed that the cinematic team took time to make a high rendered model of Raszageth. These cinematics are worked in advance, so I'm willing to bet that the design and implementation of these humanoid form happened very soon and probably before external feedback.

What I truly appreciate for these tier sets is that for some of them they finally decided to go with "cloak" design like the shaman will have. Some sets are downright ugly in my opinion and for some it's almost confusing as to which class this is (priest and paladin are very close looking).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    I'm still amazed that the cinematic team took time to make a high rendered model of Raszageth. These cinematics are worked in advance, so I'm willing to bet that the design and implementation of these humanoid form happened very soon and probably before external feedback.

What I truly appreciate for these tier sets is that for some of them they finally decided to go with "cloak" design like the shaman will have. Some sets are downright ugly in my opinion and for some it's almost confusing as to which class this is (priest and paladin are very close looking).
    Paladin is basically draconic HD tier 2 with more realistic colour tones - look at the robe. Priest one is inspired by Alex, which fits a priest more than a Pala imo. It will also look dope with the discipline mage tower staff!

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    When is that going to be? Pretty sure they haven't announced a date yet.
    When Blizzcon was on November, first wave of tickets & annoucement were around April. And 10.2 as final patch make sense only if DF will be shorter and 11.0 release during summer, otherwise it's pointless to release 10.2 still in 2023 while they have 5 other patches this year.

If 10.3 will be a thing, they could give small preview before Blizzcon like with 8.3 (although it could be tricky cause 10.2 could release after Blizzcon). Personally I would love if main story wrap up in 10.2 and 10.3 would be some chill side quest, let's say some pirate island and raid, revealed after Blizzcon when it's time to PTR.

The new upgrade system is game-changingly huge, and the fact that it's accountwide is amazing.

I wish it wasn't so incredibly convoluted sounding.

Seems people clearing normal content can get full Heroic ilvl but it will just take them a long while (and you can get base Mythic gear from Heroic). I wonder If world content will drop normal level crests, at least for specific things (e.g. weekly rewards)

I don't know why we needed yet another intelligent beast race with the mole people. Just use kobolds. Conservation of detail.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if or how they'll modify the wind boss in Vortex Pinnacle. If my memory serves me right, you either stayed in the tornados and ate the damage or moved out. I think the more geared people got, the more willing they were to just stay in.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Spoilers, but the Incarnates have visage forms

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post54061765
    They look really cool.
    GJ Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    The new upgrade system is game-changingly huge, and the fact that it's accountwide is amazing.

I imagine it's one of those systems that makes more sense when you see it in practice.
    At least I hope so. Having all gear work somewhat like Valor would be amazing for gearing, if horrible for optimization.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I imagine it's one of those systems that makes more sense when you see it in practice.
    At least I hope so. Having all gear work somewhat like Valor would be amazing for gearing, if horrible for optimization.
    Beyond providing progression for people who do world content it also solves a common demand from raiders who wanted access to a Valor upgrade system as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, gold sink mounts that has an item upgrade NPC when?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Also, gold sink mounts that has an item upgrade NPC when?
    Can't wait to pay 1.16 billion gold for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I wonder if or how they'll modify the wind boss in Vortex Pinnacle. If my memory serves me right, you either stayed in the tornados and ate the damage or moved out. I think the more geared people got, the more willing they were to just stay in.
    Most of the dungeon has to be redesigned in a way to make it challenging. The dragon boss is the only interesting thing in there. From what i remember the thrash is a lot of groups or big mobs you have to kite out of a zone that heals them or makes them immune. Seems they are aware that sbg turned out way to easy so i have some hope you won't be able to clear it on 25 with your hands tied behind your back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Most of the dungeon has to be redesigned in a way to make it challenging. The dragon boss is the only interesting thing in there. From what i remember the thrash is a lot of groups or big mobs you have to kite out of a zone that heals them or makes them immune. Seems they are aware that sbg turned out way to easy so i have some hope you won't be able to clear it on 25 with your hands tied behind your back.
    Yes, I remember those. The big drakes that cast a circle that healed, and the packs of elementals that cast those clouds that killed you quite fast. The dragon boss just had the wind thing, no?

I think trash wise we'll be well served. It'll be interesting to see what kind of damage those little star things will deal, you know, like the pack before the last boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    New RAF shredder mount is really nice. Only takes 6 months as well.

I hope we get the old rewards through the Trading Post at some point in time

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    How's this do it for you?

(Got it from reddit. Assuming its real)
    Rogues are now Shredder from TMNT.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post

its basically just how crafting works now , and they are the same currency you will just need to go through an extra step with enchanters to use for crafting

I still wish we get different Cata dungeon. VP is cool, but between doing it back in Cata, timewalking, leveling and farming for the mount I'm a bit sick of it.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    its basically just how crafting works now , and they are the same currency you will just need to go through an extra step with enchanters to use for crafting
    Kinda, but not really.

I didn't notice it before, but we may be getting some solid lore on what "Shadowflame" magic is through Aberrus. It's part of the elementium dragon and there's an elemental boss made of it, and it checks out with the void lore there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now all they have to do is to make reputation account wide.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Whoever was adamant that we wouldn't get any Cata dungeons for M+ - looks like you lost. Can't wait for Troll Dungeons, Deadmines or other nuggets in the future!
    Lost what? We were simply repeating what Blizz said literally 3 months ago. I was surprised myself when they announced VP, and it was not a pleasant surprise, becasue this was my least favourite one in entire Cata. And fat chance of getting troll dungeons in the mix, they are kinda too big for that, being ex-raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Now all they have to do is to make reputation account wide.
    Not sure of getting this one in any near future, when they already implemented a rep boost for alts.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2023-03-09 at 03:45 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.