Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Lost what? We were simply repeating what Blizz said literally 3 months ago. I was surprised myself when they announced VP, and it was not a pleasant surprise, becasue this was my least favourite one in entire Cata. And fat chance of getting troll dungeons in the mix, they are kinda too big for that, being ex-raids.
    ZG might be large but it is also pretty damn fast. And you only needed to kill two bosses to unlock Jindo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lost what? We were simply repeating what Blizz said literally 3 months ago. I was surprised myself when they announced VP, and it was not a pleasant surprise, becasue this was my least favourite one in entire Cata. And fat chance of getting troll dungeons in the mix, they are kinda too big for that, being ex-raids.

Not sure of getting this one in any near future, when they already implemented a rep boost for alts.
    I don't care about boosts. Rep farming is not a form of replayability that I'm interested in.

Edit: I've always been a proponent of the older ways of acquiring rep, particularly that of TBC and Wotlk. You want rep with a certain faction? Go do their respective dungeons OR put on their tabard and earn rep passively.
    Last edited by Grimbold21; 2023-03-09 at 04:09 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    ZG might be large but it is also pretty damn fast. And you only needed to kill two bosses to unlock Jindo.
    Wont be fast when you put Tyrannical there. And I doubt they would allow skipping bosses.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Wont be fast when you put Tyrannical there. And I doubt they would allow skipping bosses.
    They could just pick two. But really, you get to choose what dungeon you are running. Why not have a few that are longer?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    They could just pick two. But really, you get to choose what dungeon you are running. Why not have a few that are longer?
    Because then people wont be doing them, unless some OP gear is there. Same amount of rewards for much more work and time.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by mrspidey View Post
    Rogues are now Shredder from TMNT.
    Someone missed tier 5, heh.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrspidey View Post
    Rogues are now Shredder from TMNT.
    Wasnt tier 5 already the shredder look?

The black with purple mask

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that Blizzard opened the door ever soooo slighty with Vortex Pinnacle, let's pose the question once more:

What other dungeons would you like to see added and/or how far back would you like them to go?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Someone missed tier 5, heh.

Eh, SHredder if he had old gods talking to him.

Which would be a interesting TMNT episode xD
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Rasz made sense. The youngest of the incarnates and thus the most rash and uncalculable of them all. Like a teenager if you will. Iri even mentions it in the video. It does make sense. Tho I still wonder why she was locked alone, away from the other 3. Hopefully that gets explained at some point.
    I can see Fyrakk being the end boss of this patch. Iridikron will definately be a boss later on. I'm not sure about Vyranoth. Will she also get a separate raid? Maybe a miniraid?But thats not on the roadmap. Maybe she's the last boss of the mega dungeon. Maybe she will swap sides. Lots of options there. Whatever the case, still betting on 10.2 Iridikron and 10.3 Murozond.
    I must say, i kinda like how they all have a personality fitting for their respective elements.
    Vyranoth is careful, reserved and seems the most empathetic (fitting for water/ice).
    Fyrakk is energetic, restless, aggressive and constantly crackling (fitting for fire).
    Iridikron is calm, steady and doesnt seem to be as emotional as the others (fitting for earth).
    And Raszageth was loud, wild and constantly screaming (fitting for air/storm).
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

With shadowpriest changes confirmed for 10.1 which class do you think is also on the list to receive bigger changes?

For me personally its boomie that still needs a lot of work. Too much ramp up time, to reliant on mastery/dots and tier set, to little single target damage, maybe the worst keystone talents of all classes. Also stellar flare may be the most unfun button to press in the game.

Also i hope for fire mage changes to make living bomb usable again. I just miss this spell being fun (or good).

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    With shadowpriest changes confirmed for 10.1 which class do you think is also on the list to receive bigger changes?

For me personally its boomie that still needs a lot of work. Too much ramp up time, to reliant on mastery/dots and tier set, to little single target damage, maybe the worst keystone talents of all classes. Also stellar flare may be the most unfun button to press in the game.

Also i hope for fire mage changes to make living bomb usable again. I just miss this spell being fun (or good).
    Guardian needs changes the most, talent tree is a mess. Might require a larger rework like Retribution though so it might not happen till the next expansion and they'll have to do with smaller scale fixes till then.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post

Marksman Hunter still needs a serious rethink. At least on the same level as Retribution, and probably even more in-depth.
    I somehow doubt they will actually do anything though. I don't think they actually see the problems, which i attribute to the possibility that not enough of the devs play hunter to actually realize what needs to change.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Marksman Hunter still needs a serious rethink. At least on the same level as Retribution, and probably even more in-depth.
    I somehow doubt they will actually do anything though. I don't think they actually see the problems, which i attribute to the possibility that not enough of the devs play hunter to actually realize what needs to change.
    What? What's wrong with MM? Maybe from a defensive / utility perspective, but the spec itself works fine and is actually quite fun. Survival on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Hunter is insanely popular and often gets things exclusively for them added throughout the world because of it. I don't think the issue is that devs don't play hunter, it's much more likely that BM is the simple, popular DPS spec people can swap to and so they don't feel too pressed to fix it (as opposed to Paladins and Priests who have ONE DPS spec)

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    What? What's wrong with MM? Maybe from a defensive / utility perspective, but the spec itself works fine and is actually quite fun. Survival on the other hand...
    It still doesnt have a core mehcanic. Just a bunch of tacked on abilities. Double Tap was the closest thing the spec had to a core concept, and that one was scrapped rather than expanded upon.
    There is nothing in the playstyle that works like Hot Streak for Fire Mages, or Poisons for Assassination. Something for the spec to be built around as a core. When you pick talents it doesnt really feel like you are building up a specific playstyle, so much as you are pickingwhatever deals most damage.

The only hunter spec that needs massive changes is survival. Make it a ranged once more

Build was just pushed!

Nice to see that Worgen finally have the same functionality that Dracthyr do in regards to their two forms.
    Very curious to see what the special UI elements available to specific classes are.

tried posting a gif but didnt work