Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakesis View Post
    Actually the vicious mounts are so much more popular than the gladiator ones, because at least the vicious ones require you only to win a certain amount of time and not have some kind of rating that require you to not lose...

I think the system of making people just play the season should be enough..

The great skill of playing classe that use one shot macros and then making a road to 2k rating in the 2 first weeks of the season? You call this skill? lmao

Look at mister "its life deal with it" look at how soft you are...what i find funny is that you dont bring yourself to think that it is a flawed system that blizz pout and that Blizzard CAN change it because it is considered flawed by the comunity. At the moment you are just accepting the fact its here but dont try anything agaisnt it, what you dont understand is that it can be changed...

Its comparing it with life is always dumb because its not the same, its a game dam it stop trying to make other thinkis its some kind of real life work...

if you weren't good enough for the lowest tier of pvp rewards in 2015 why should you be rewarded in 2023?

exclusivity isn't a flawed system, it's a system you don't like because you feel excluded, hopefully you feel the same way about all the M+ mounts you didn't get

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Sure if they put in time walking to make said content relevant again.
    This. I'd play Classic if it gave me an opportunity to obtain Vanilla appearances removed with Cata, or especially Atiesh (removed when WotLK launched) or another shot at 3.0/3.2 raid achievements&rewards (the Undying ones were big hurdles back then, I only got the 10man version of the ToGC achievement)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    As someone with probably the worst elite set from panda that nobody liked: as well as the warrior/pal challenge mode sets - I say make them available again. #comeatme

The great skill of playing classe that use one shot macros and then making a road to 2k rating in the 2 first weeks of the season? You call this skill? lmao
    Takes more skill than you have since you are moaning about things you cant get, if you cant invest time and the skills to unlock something while its relevant you dont deserve it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    You still can make them obtainable with requirements. You can still lock their purchase by getting rating in rated PVP.
    When you have a skill to beat the challenge, why not?
    Things shouldnt be available past the time they were in the game to earn, there is more than enough things to earn ingame and if you lock something behind rating you just get more bad ppl in PvP buying boosts to unlock stuff they cant earn the right way.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Elite sets are the only sets that work this way, your the one who wants unfairness because you want to feel special.
    I want the unfairness? lol

Blizzard wrote a few times that elite PvP sets are time-locked. If you didn't work for them then you simply don't deserve them.
    If something is written as "time limited" then it's obvious that it's time limited, case closed. Expecting Blizzard to abolish that condition is a pure example of being snowflake. You want to change something that was long-established because you just feel like it.

"Ok guys, I want the elite PvP mog"
    "But it was time limited you cannot get it now..."
    "But I want it"
    "Blizzard wrote a few times that's it's time-locked! Even on the appearance tab it's named as something that is time limited!"
    "BUT I WANT IT!"

lmao

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I want the unfairness? lol
    Yeah pretty much.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Yeah pretty much.
    So, expecting something to stay as it was before and how it was presented, is unfair, opposite to changing something that's well established because someone "wants to".

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    No certain things actually took some skill to earn, you just want it to be easy to get now because you didnt have the skill to aquire it while it was relevant.
    Where did I say the requirement should be easier? Hell, the requirements should be perhaps harder than the current ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    So, expecting something to stay as it was before and how it was presented, is unfair, opposite to changing something that's well established because someone "wants to".

Ok
    Yeah pretty much.

I’ve given reasons why making the sets available is a good idea, you just want to feel special because “it’s always been that way”

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Where did I say the requirement should be easier? Hell, the requirements should be perhaps harder than the current ones.
    Personally I’d set it to 100 wins at or above 1800 with in one season, likely something no one does unless they are aiming for higher tier reward then just the sets and easily harder then just hitting 1800.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Ah, here it is. Guy who wants to be able to use transmogs he never had the skill to earn now talks about how it doesn't take any skill to earn them. If it was that easy you'd have them, but you don't. The fact that these transmogs are even on your radar tells me you always wished you could've gotten them before, but didn't have the skill to do so. Maybe you just want to look like a special snowflake yourself?

Crying that you wont be special if others can earn the same thing as you is far more closer.
    Hows that entitlement working out for you, snowflake? Just want everything handed to you. Softest bunch around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    Hows that entitlement working out for you, snowflake? Just want everything handed to you. Softest bunch around.
    I don’t want any thing handed to me, I already have the sets and don’t feel the need to cry that others might be able to work For them.

It’s you “this makes me special” crowd that are soft.

I don’t want any thing handed to me, I already have the sets and don’t feel the need to cry that others might be able to work For them.

People are soft because they tell you no?

Sorry, but the uncountable number of people whining about this through the years who seemingly always fall into insults after being told no are the soft ones.
    And it's getting old.

You people would be getting far better traction asking for recolours or variants of these unobtainable things and actually being reasonable, but anything other than "I get exactly what I want and no is never an answer and if you say no you're a narc" or whatever is the norm.

The elite sets are not coming back.
    They've added more limited time items through the years to these systems, including in Dragonflight.

Just because somebody wants something doesn't mean it's actually good for the game, and this is one of those things. A few set COLOURS isn't a big deal, and anybody who thinks it is seriously needs to rethink their priorities.

And this is coming from somebody who wants the entire rewards structure reworked to something more like XIV's.
    You didn't earn something from a very competitive game mode, you do not get it, and it should not come back to respect the efforts required.

Advocate for change, but you're never getting it trying to diminish efforts.

Never said having them made me special, that's just a strawman arguement you're making. You feel the cosmetics should be just given to everyone, that's entitlement.

You keep saying snowflake but, I hate to break it to you, I enjoy grey transgmog items over the pvp gear.

But it's easier for the uneducated to just attack the poster, not the arguement. Entitled people just are the worst to have a discussion with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by h8ryan View Post
    if you weren't good enough for the lowest tier of pvp rewards in 2015 why should you be rewarded in 2023?

exclusivity isn't a flawed system, it's a system you don't like because you feel excluded, hopefully you feel the same way about all the M+ mounts you didn't get
    I have challenges set for 3 class from MoP, i have artefact apparence from Mage tower from 7.2, i have all the MM+ mounts, and despit all of this, i still would not care less if other people would get it, because i had my time of glory WHEN IT WAS THE TIME TO HAVE IT!!! Thats something people dont understand, is that as much as things gets removed "after its the time to earn" your glory moments dont also past that moment either...

I also dont bring any arguement, you just say "its not flawed..." why is it not? No answers...

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    Takes more skill than you have since you are moaning about things you cant get, if you cant invest time and the skills to unlock something while its relevant you dont deserve it.

- - - Updated - - -

Things shouldnt be available past the time they were in the game to earn, there is more than enough things to earn ingame and if you lock something behind rating you just get more bad ppl in PvP buying boosts to unlock stuff they cant earn the right way.
    I find this arguement just so lame, i could just turn it around and say "Ho eveything should not be removed, there is so many cool things removed...." its literally a non arguement its just "there is things removed, its cool because its cool" like what?

But you know, i dont really understand why you imply that if i dont have the set is for no other reasons than "because i dont have the skill" i mean, it can be for other reasons you know? Just because i did not play during that time, or i just was not into pvp...but no for you IT HAVE to be because i lack skill...because you are a moron i guess =p

But what i love with all of you gatekeeping old elitist is that you dont even care that we bring you alternatives to get the sets, even if we tell you that we think we should be able to buy the sets WITH THE SAME RATING as it was required for any elit set each season, which makes it as dificult or even harder than when you did it depeneidng on season, no no you dont care you just go like ape saying "no you dont deserve!!!!!" its just hilarious seeing you

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    But it's easier for the uneducated to just attack the poster, not the arguement. Entitled people just are the worst to have a discussion with.
    You are absolutely right which is why no one has actually contested my post about why it would be a good thing and would drive more people to PvP and instead just whine and cry about entitlement like you did.

You guys just want to feel special and can’t actually defend it beyond that even if you won’t admit it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    People are soft because they tell you no?
    When your crying that others might be able to earn the same thing as you and you might not be special any more, ya your soft.

You will survive it actually, because its NOT somehting you actually really need to stay alive you know? I mean, god you say this as if you were on life support and seeing someone getting it would kill you...

You are comparing 2 things that are unrelated, if you would have compared this to the world arena chompionship then maybe but you did not...

The thing is, putting the rewards back would actually be healthy for the game, because it would bring new players and also old players back into the game who did not get the things back then.

But what i am seeing here is that some players are putting their so called prestige above the health of the game.
    I mean the same could be said for you right. If you aren't/weren't good enough in a specific time frame to get a set of items, then you'll live without that transmog?

Imo, there always should be a reward for doing prestigious things in games. If all the cool stuff eventually went to everyone, then whats the point? Release a patch, give everyone the same ilvl, give everyone the same transmog items, m+ rating, pvp rating.. Then see how healthy the game remains.

I have challenges set for 3 class from MoP, i have artefact apparence from Mage tower from 7.2, i have all the MM+ mounts, and despit all of this, i still would not care less if other people would get it, because i had my time of glory WHEN IT WAS THE TIME TO HAVE IT!!! Thats something people dont understand, is that as much as things gets removed "after its the time to earn" your glory moments dont also past that moment either...

I also dont bring any arguement, you just say "its not flawed..." why is it not? No answers...

I find this arguement just so lame, i could just turn it around and say "Ho eveything should not be removed, there is so many cool things removed...." its literally a non arguement its just "there is things removed, its cool because its cool" like what?

But you know, i dont really understand why you imply that if i dont have the set is for no other reasons than "because i dont have the skill" i mean, it can be for other reasons you know? Just because i did not play during that time, or i just was not into pvp...but no for you IT HAVE to be because i lack skill...because you are a moron i guess =p

But what i love with all of you gatekeeping old elitist is that you dont even care that we bring you alternatives to get the sets, even if we tell you that we think we should be able to buy the sets WITH THE SAME RATING as it was required for any elit set each season, which makes it as dificult or even harder than when you did it depeneidng on season, no no you dont care you just go like ape saying "no you dont deserve!!!!!" its just hilarious seeing you
    Stuff should be available only while its current not just getting it whenever you feel like it, rating can be bought so you can be carried with your lack of skill, if you really wanted something you would of played and earnt it while it was available, and its not just about PvP sets i dont care because i barely touch PvP anymore, its about anything you can only earn at a certain time, you are rewarded for playing the game at the time and being able to do the content.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by h8ryan View Post

I honestly think PVP just gets too much.
    Keep the rating requirement but loose the timeexlusivity. It is still exlusive to people who play PVP on a certain level... (or boost i guess but they can do that always)

Seasonal mounts are allright. Some exlusivity. But i think transmogs are too much.

OR: Remove Mythic Raid sets too after the raid is no longer current. Keep it at the same level at least. (just to be clear this is the worse solution)

Lots of "I want it" snowflakes in this thread who can't fathom the idea of skill and time exclusivity being a good thing.

This discussion is on the participation trophy level, which I thought we'd moved way past as a society. But then again, Blizzard's really bending over backwards for that kind of crowd these days so I wouldn't be surprised if they do make the wrong decision yet again and decide to hand out things that used to be exclusive and cool like candy to whatever drooling fool who managed to get 1.8k/2k with sky high inflation on a randomly overpowered spec in a completely different season.