Thread: Next expansion

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Nobody's gonna believe there will be another new class.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2023-03-11 at 12:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care what expansion theme we will get as long that we gonna get a world update/revamp.
    I want the quality graphics from Dragonflight on every damn zone.

Make the game feel like one whole unniverse. Since Dragonflight and especially due dragonriding, coming back to let's say Stormwind feels like going back in time and i hate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    There is credible rumblings about the other side of Azeroth (at last) and it makes sense that the Dragonflight stuff would lead into it.

I would also like to revisit the cosmic scene, with a revived demon threat. We've never had any info on a dedicated Disorder pantheon, it seems like Sargeras may have usurped them, so them returning to the demons to lead them would make for a good villain premise, if a little similar to the Incarnates.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    There is credible rumblings about the other side of Azeroth (at last) and it makes sense that the Dragonflight stuff would lead into it.

I would also like to revisit the cosmic scene, with a revived demon threat. We've never had any info on a dedicated Disorder pantheon, it seems like Sargeras may have usurped them, so them returning to the demons to lead them would make for a good villain premise, if a little similar to the Incarnates.
    Blizzard can't write cosmic stuff without it turning into a mess, I'd rather they not try it again

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I don't care what expansion theme we will get as long that we gonna get a world update/revamp.
    I want the quality graphics from Dragonflight on every damn zone.

Make the game feel like one whole unniverse. Since Dragonflight and especially due dragonriding, coming back to let's say Stormwind feels like going back in time and i hate it.
    How do you expect themto prepare two old world continents for next expansion (plus maybe rven nothrend and pandaria) if they can barely do 5 zones on launch novadays?

truly sad that so many gamers have never noticed the several times we have seen azeroth as a global planet. did everyone skip wrath, MoP and legion?

flatearthers are just dumb

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post

dude, the other side of kalimdor are the eastern kingdoms... there is no 'otherside' to azeroth. did you not see sargeras stab the planet? crazy how dumb some people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    truly sad that so many gamers have never noticed the several times we have seen azeroth as a global planet. did everyone skip wrath, MoP and legion?

You say ignoring that those same globes didn't show Zandalar, Kul'Tiras, Kezan, or Pandaria so Sargeras stabbing the planet doesn't debunk anything. Not to mention Kalimdor's west sea and Eastern Kingdoms' east sea have different names.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    We already have a Geomancer class. They’re called Shaman.
    To be fair, we already had an Evoker class called Mage. Evoker also sounded bullshit.

I want a world revamp but I will get Avaloren on the other side of Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

dude, the other side of kalimdor are the eastern kingdoms... there is no 'otherside' to azeroth. did you not see sargeras stab the planet? crazy how dumb some people are.
    There very much is another side of Azeroth because we can see the entire planet from orbit from the Vindicar. The ocean between EK and Kalimdor is vast and under cloud cover so we don't get to see what is under (while the ocean between Kalimdor and EK has convenient breaks in the cloud cover to show Pandaria and Broken Isles).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    How do you expect themto prepare two old world continents for next expansion (plus maybe rven nothrend and pandaria) if they can barely do 5 zones on launch novadays?
    I'd hope they had been working on it as a side project for several years now tbh. But I don't actually expect it to happen. If it doesn't happen for the 20 year anniversary it just won't happen

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I'm talking about Avaloren, you shit-eater. It's somewhere off the coast of ancient kalimdor, which would put it between modern Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms but opposite the Maelstrom, i.e. the region that's always been considered 'the other side' of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    To be fair, we already had an Evoker class called Mage. Evoker also sounded bullshit.
    Evokers are essentially dragons using draconic magic and the physiology of dragons to fight with. Mages don't have draconic bodies or access to the whole of dragon magic.

A Geomancer is literally the same thing as a shaman; A caster that uses the four elements to fight with.

Evokers are essentially dragons using draconic magic and the physiology of dragons to fight with. Mages don't have draconic bodies or access to the whole of dragon magic.

A Geomancer is literally the same thing as a shaman; A caster that uses the four elements to fight with.
    The clue is in the name. Geo- is Greek for earth which means they are (usually in games and fantasy) an earth based caster.

Quote Originally Posted by DatToffer View Post
    You know what. I don't care anymore.

I believe at least half this shit will turn out to be true.

You forgot to mention the return of Azshara though.
    Same. The "leak" is so vague and boring enough that some of it will definitely be true.

except for High Elfs becoming a neutral race.

15+ Year Old Account
    Could anybody find a leak about DF without DF announced yet?
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

If you take away the dracthyr ties, it's mostly just another mage class.
    Plus, it's just the name. If anyone suggested evoker as a new class, they would have been trashed around.
    The same way you can tie Geomancer to something stupid ... like a kobold and show that it's something new.
    Last edited by kranur; 2023-03-13 at 03:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    Billion dollar company? Money shouldn't be an issue, keep getting developers? It's a bad excuse for them to neglect the old world over and over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Some of the Geomancer spells and mechanics I mentioned have been given to the new Evoker spec.
    Reliance on more aimed AOEs, spells with aimed AOE but can also be auto cast under your target (this is just one of the reasons why I mentioned that Evoker felt like a concept and Geo built upon their mechanics), some of the boulder and rock spells, some of the support spells and how they all work together but with a different theme.

Looks like they're bringing forward to 10.1.5 too the revamped flight system I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by salate View Post
    Could anybody find a leak about DF without DF announced yet?
    If I remember correctly, the cover art was leaked before the announcement, although just a few days earlier.
    Battle for Azeroth
    Best focking Axpansion!

Quote Originally Posted by srgs3eaerseg View Post
    Some of the Geomancer spells and mechanics I mentioned have been given to the new Evoker spec.
    Reliance on more aimed AOEs, spells with aimed AOE but can also be auto cast under your target (this is just one of the reasons why I mentioned that Evoker felt like a concept and Geo built upon their mechanics), some of the boulder and rock spells, some of the support spells and how they all work together but with a different theme.

Looks like they're bringing forward to 10.1.5 too the revamped flight system I saw.
    You made up an expansion to get attention since it's not even leak season and now you're here trying to use Blizzard's realdecision to push your idea more.

5+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it a bit too early for "leaking" spam?