Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    I refuse to carry lazy and unprepared people !!
    The reason i Leave!
    18 - 20 - no flask no food no buffs= Instant leave!
    15 - 20 - DPS pulling under 40k DPS all the time no matter single or aoe if your DPS is so low in Keys over 15 ! Please Stey on lower keys - Normally i give them time till the second boss if they won't improve = Instant leave.
    If i see people who no matter what refuse to interrupt or stun or die to silly things over and over again i leave.
    I hope you're making your expectations clear to the whole group before you start the key. Otherwise you're part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by xblubbx View Post
    I hope you're making your expectations clear to the whole group before you start the key. Otherwise you're part of the problem.
    ok, mind pointing out what part of what I wrote makes me a problem?

not stating that your planning to leave for stuff like that be4 you start the key im guessing, im guessing not even completion runs are safe wiht you then

The reason i Leave!
    15 - 20 - DPS pulling under 40k DPS all the time no matter single or aoe if your DPS is so low in Keys over 15 ! Please Stey on lower keys - Normally i give them time till the second boss if they won't improve = Instant leave.
    If i see people who no matter what refuse to interrupt or stun or die to silly things over and over again i leave.
    oh hey look its one of those people who dont understand they are the problem

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    If the playerbase didn't treat each other as single dose "means to an end" throwaways, you wouldn't have this problem as much.
    Just food for thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, anyone who seriously reads this thread will surely stay the fuck away from M+. Job done I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    STOP PUNISHING PEOPLE FOR PLAYING YOUR GAME!

1. Give 1/3/5/7... days RESTRICTION from using LFD tool to person who leaves dungeon before timer runs out (or gets voted out).
    LOL on keeping people out of LFD because some assholes voted them out of their group. Fucking hilarious. Absolutely LET THE PLAYERS DECIDE ON WHO GETS 'RESTRICTED', i.e. banned from using the LFD tool.[/B]
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

well for one thing, the leaving over consumables thing.

Like the way you make it sound is, you see nobody has food during the ready check press yes anyway. The dungeon starts, then you leave.
    Probably not going down that way, but that's the way you make it sound. And I'm pretty sure that would constitute you greifing keys.

Honestly if you've been doing that I'm surprised your account hasn't been actioned on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jujudrood View Post
    If the playerbase didn't treat each other as single dose "means to an end" throwaways, you wouldn't have this problem as much.
    Just food for thought.
    You can thank players for opting for convenience despite the downsides of said convenience. Apparently scheduling a time when 5 players can come together to run M+ content is too difficult. It is what it is.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Quote Originally Posted by shane brannigan View Post
    well for one thing, the leaving over consumables thing.

Like the way you make it sound is, you see nobody has food during the ready check press yes anyway. The dungeon starts, then you leave.
    Probably not going down that way, but that's the way you make it sound. And I'm pretty sure that would constitute you greifing keys.

Honestly if you've been doing that I'm surprised your account hasn't been actioned on.
    if they cant bother on 18 or 20 to eat a 1 g food or drink a 60g flask then i w8 10 sec and if i don't see any changes on the board i quit. If they cant be bothered with this then there is at least 80% chance that they will not bother with stuns or interrupts or doing decent damage.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    if they cant bother on 18 or 20 to eat a 1 g food or drink a 60g flask then i w8 10 sec and if i don't see any changes on the board i quit. If they cant be bothered with this then there is at least 80% chance that they will not bother with stuns or interrupts or doing decent damage.
    I think the point, though, is that anyone who does this should announce that stuff before the key is started.
    Say in party chat "Everyone should be buffed with food/flask or I'm dippin out" and if you get people who don't do it or respond with no, then you leave before the key starts.
    It's just straight up rude to have some internal checklist of requirements, not make it known to the group, then hold those against them.
    Sure, in a 20, you expect people to have food buff, but when we're talking like 70 STR when you already have 8k, it's a drop in the bucket and odds are it won't be the make or break of finishing a run, but if you feel it is, then make it known ahead of time and save everyone, including yourself, some time.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thread continues as long as it's relevant and relatable, imo devs are idiots to ignore it and the plethora of options that exist to fix it. Racing and dungeoneering is fun but this current model was never intended for pugs, yet they're still a part of the groupfinder. Something's gotta give.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

I think it's easier just to you're absolutely head the ball and move on.

Players should have 3-5 tries at a key before its level decreases.

Quote Originally Posted by Jujudrood View Post
    I think the point, though, is that anyone who does this should announce that stuff before the key is started.
    Say in party chat "Everyone should be buffed with food/flask or I'm dippin out" and if you get people who don't do it or respond with no, then you leave before the key starts.
    It's just straight up rude to have some internal checklist of requirements, not make it known to the group, then hold those against them.
    Sure, in a 20, you expect people to have food buff, but when we're talking like 70 STR when you already have 8k, it's a drop in the bucket and odds are it won't be the make or break of finishing a run, but if you feel it is, then make it known ahead of time and save everyone, including yourself, some time.
    What an absolute bs take.

Sim yourself without and then with consumables.
    Now multiply that by 5.
    We are literally talking minutes here on the timer. The higher the key the more important it actually is to have the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Blizzard can still make failing keys less punishing, so it doesn't feel as much of a big deal if the group just doesn't work out. DF's M+ situation overall is much better than how it was in the past, but they still should go ahead and change up something. For example I agree that keys should not deplete at all and instead if you want to lower your key, you should be only be able to do this through an NPC (which already exists), but not when a group fails.

Furthermore, though slightly off-topic, Blizz should really avoid non-obvious one-shot mechanics (if NPC or BOSS does a big visible cast or w/e then it's fine) or mechanics on trash that can quickly escalate into a wipe if you make a minor mistake (add casts a sleep, doesn't get interrupted since there is 2-3 of them, the other trash makes hard aoe dmg which you cannot then escape etc etc) and then each death subtracting seconds from the timer and the cost of returning back to the previous spot (why are all these respawns so far away all the time, why can't they just add more checkpoints?) wasting even more time.

And overall visual clutter when dealing with trash is really annoying and it should be better visible and more obvious.
    Risk V Reward,

people wanted Dungeons to give Mythic rewards compareable to Mythic Raiding, yet dont want to have to deal with mechanics, or HARD content.

the depleting key is the risk, the reward is comparable gear with Top End Raiding.

the reason M+ lowers keys is becasue it is infinitely repeatable if you have the time,

if you could reset the dungeon and go again after going in and working out how to do the key at a 16-20 or higher, without it depleting or lowering, it defeats the risk part of M+, and the reward should then be lowered to be capped at Heroic level.

the fact it depletes and is hard is because it is supposed to be a Comparable end game task/route to getting the best gear, outside of raiding.

what it seems to me from reading your post, you want all the risk negated, and want your key to stay at the same level regardless of fail, so you can eventually win it, level it up, and get better gear,

Silver spoon on a platter instead of earning it.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

To everyone who called me many different names, questioned my skills, claiming I wanted free boosts, I should get premade grp... etc, etc, etc...

Please, tell me how is that relevant to MANY depleted Temple keys on US servers today?

These people who experienced BUG on 3rd boss deserve their key to be depleted and time wasted? Good logic.

It's flawed system. And the best solution so far would be to make m+ dungeons work the same way as Torghast did (every time you clear X difficulty, you get following Y (+1) difficulty unlocked and you can choose what difficulty you wish to play. E.g. if you complete temple +20 timed, next time you go there, you can choose 1-21)

To everyone who called me many different names, questioned my skills, claiming I wanted free boosts, I should get premade grp... etc, etc, etc...

Please, tell me how is that relevant to MANY depleted Temple keys on US servers today?

These people who experienced BUG on 3rd boss deserve their key to be depleted and time wasted? Good logic.

It's flawed system. And the best solution so far would be to make m+ dungeons work the same way as Torghast did (every time you clear X difficulty, you get following Y (+1) difficulty unlocked and you can choose what difficulty you wish to play. E.g. if you complete temple +20 timed, next time you go there, you can choose 1-21)
    Very few people have an issue with getting rid of depletes or a diablo style key system. They do have issue with you trying to force people to stay in groups and carry people who are flat out bad or get banned. As for the temple bug it was king of funny honestly made what is normally the super boring phase 3 slightly interesting. Not sure how people were depleting to that.

- - - Updated - - -

The reason i Leave!
    You aren't fooling anyone mate you are probably doing 10s lol. Anyone who was consistently doing this kind of crap would have been long since blacklisted by any decent groups.

10+ Year Old Account

But how plentiful are keys in general? Like even if 100 keys were bricked yesterday because of a bug, don't players still have keys? Yes it may be a bit inconvenient to regrind a lower key to get your key back up to the level it was prior to running TJS but conversely, by doing that lower TJS (because of the bricked one yesterday) you might get a SBG or Court.

Torghast is also a flawed system because it would allow for carries to be more frequent. Additionally, wouldn't it just skew players to a smaller subset of dungeons (for season 1 that would be SBG and Court)?
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    Torghast is also a flawed system because it would allow for carries to be more frequent. Additionally, wouldn't it just skew players to a smaller subset of dungeons (for season 1 that would be SBG and Court)?
    Orly?

So, what does stop people from playing SBG/COS exclusively now? Beside it takes them some more time to find desired key instead of going there immediately.

Or do boosters have any hard times today with current system?

Quote Originally Posted by Garymorilix View Post
    What an absolute bs take.

Sim yourself without and then with consumables.
    Now multiply that by 5.
    We are literally talking minutes here on the timer. The higher the key the more important it actually is to have the stuff.
    I got KSH without needing a single pot or flask but again i am here for myself only and tend to look at those i run keys with as people i work with just there to get it over with. Do i care about pushing my toon to the absolute maximum? Is it required? If its not required why even bother? If you do not care for ranks or performance or any other metric why does it matter? What if i want to spend my time in a lobby game not farming? Its very simple things like that and i got KSH in early January, the min max always push the hardest shit like its a real world or life equivilant needs to go off and die. The goal is to be average anything above it is a bonus not a requirement. I would rather the game die ( i only play until KSM / KSH then unsub anyway ) then conform back into a MMO of yesteryear and speaking of which most MMOs are terrible to begin with.