Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    What kind of voice is that for an Orc? Durak sounds like a Human. Not to mention they gave him an emo haircut like he's going through a puberty phase.
    The haircut is awful yes, but the voice makes sense. He's like 10, having him sound gruff would be odd.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The haircut is awful yes, but the voice makes sense. He's like 10, having him sound gruff would be odd.
    10? He's a full on developed Orc. That's no 10 years old Orc.

They gave him an adult model which he shouldn't have before 16. He is 11 let him use the kid instead.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    10? He's a full on developed Orc. That's no 10 years old Orc.
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Durak?so=search "As of Dragonflight, Durak would be 10-11 years old."

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Durak?so=search "As of Dragonflight, Durak would be 10-11 years old."
    Then, why did they give him a grown up Orc model?

Edit: "Orcs are also notoriously tough — a young teenage orc will already dwarf a robust human adult, and their skeletal structure is far more suited for battle, mostly due to the harsh environment that orcs live in. This has led to a [Hardiness] which makes them resilient to being knocked out."

Oh, that's why... still cringy though.
    Last edited by username993720; 2023-03-24 at 12:05 PM.

I really hope they will actually give mok'nathal new models next expansion, since they might be living in durotar now or somewhere close.

It's weird seeing the leader of them having old model, while Rexxar is updated.

And playable orcs should get acces new skin tones now, dragonmaw etc.
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2023-03-24 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Saurfang was restored from being a trinket. 0/10. This questline is like a Second Internment Camp.
    Yeah, I don't like how Saurfang is no longer disenchanted. Would be a great quest otherwise, especially with even MU Shadowmoon getting something for the first time since TBC. But since Saurfang is the Baine of Orcs, he automatically ruins everything he's in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

What kind of voice is that for an Orc? Durak sounds like a Human. Not to mention they gave him an emo haircut like he's going through a puberty phase.

Weird how he started out as a green baby in a crib (probably because they didn't have a Mag'har baby model in a crib. Though, it is just a matter of color. Doesn't seem that hard to apply) and then developed to be a Mag'har child. Does fel corruption get transferred to offsprings?
    He's like ten years old.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Yeah, I don't like how Saurfang is no longer disenchanted. Would be a great quest otherwise, especially with even MU Shadowmoon getting something for the first time since TBC. But since Saurfang is the Baine of Orcs, he automatically ruins everything he's in.
    Explain how Saurfang is the "Baine of orcs".

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    And playable orcs should get access new skin tones now, dragonmaw etc.
    I was half hoping we'd get playable Dragonmaw as a sneaky, hidden reward for this quest, like the tauren totems & Baine's quest.
    Alas, we continue to wait but it feels more likely than ever that it's coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    Explain how Saurfang is the "Baine of orcs".
    He's a sniveling Alliance sycophant that needed a human teenage boiking to explain to him what the Horde and its honor are even about and then betrayed his faction to act as said boiking's lackey. Just replace the self-mutilation for depression and self-loathing.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Weird how he started out as a green baby in a crib (probably because they didn't have a Mag'har baby model in a crib. Though, it is just a matter of color. Doesn't seem that hard to apply) and then developed to be a Mag'har child. Does fel corruption get transferred to offsprings?
    To be fair, he probably IS going through orc puberty.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I was half hoping we'd get playable Dragonmaw as a sneaky, hidden reward for this quest, like the tauren totems & Baine's quest.
    Alas, we continue to wait but it feels more likely than ever that it's coming.
    Elves got their dark rangers customization too after completing the quest.

kinda missed opportunity with no additional skin colors for orcs, like let's say there's achievement for completing the questline after joining dragonmaw clan and you get the skin.
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2023-03-24 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    I really hope they will actually give mok'nathal new models next expansion, since they might be living in durotar now or somewhere close.

It's weird seeing the leader of them having old model, while Rexxar is updated.

And playable orcs should get acces new skin tones now, dragonmaw etc.
    Stonetalon, Desolace, or Feralas would probably be the best fit for the Mok'nathal.
    Twas brillig

He's a sniveling Alliance sycophant that needed a human teenage boiking to explain to him what the Horde and its honor are even about and then betrayed his faction to act as said boiking's lackey. Just replace the self-mutilation for depression and self-loathing.
    "Betrayed his faction" lmao. We already know Sylvanas was being used by the Jailer's 1000 IQ plan and she had to be removed ASAP.
    He saved the Horde, like it or not. Baine barely takes action while Saurfang immediately questioned Sylvanas.

I wish I did the human heritage before the orc because my God the difference is just staggering. With the humans I was so bored I kept wanting it to be over and then it just keeps getting longer and longer. For some reason they thought it was a good idea to introduce some new family and to give Vanessa a major role (who was also censored). They could have done so much more but as usual the humans get to be the most blandest race. The orc heritage was actually good which I never expected, its not as long as the humans yet it was way more impactful and you got to meet with every orc and actually interact with them. Even some orcs we haven't seen in years like Shokia showed up. The worst part was Thralls son though, he sounds like a human and his model just looks silly. I remember joking that he could have been Garrosh's kid back in the Cata/MoP days and now he actually looks more like him.

As good as the orcs was I also find the Mag'har to be better and probably one of the best ones. It actually progressed the story quite a lot and foreshadows a possible Light focussed expansion or at least a major villain. Kinda surprised by the lack of the AU Mag'har during the orc celebration.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    "Betrayed his faction" lmao. We already know Sylvanas was being used by the Jailer's 1000 IQ plan and she had to be removed ASAP.
    He saved the Horde, like it or not. Baine barely takes action while Saurfang immediately questioned Sylvanas.
    Except unless Saurfang read the script, in which please do provide a source, he wasn't acting on that information in the slightest and instead did so out of his Alliance sycophancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    To be fair, he probably IS going through orc puberty.
    According to Rise of the Horde Orcs are considered old enough to fight around 12 years old. I think Durak Kal'el should be 9-ish? So maybe he could be old enough for Orc puberty. Especially in lieu of teenage Orc models.

Except unless Saurfang read the script, in which please do provide a source, he wasn't acting on that information in the slightest and instead did so out of his Alliance sycophancy.
    He acted for the Horde's best. Sylvanas was already keen on flushing down the last bits of the Horde's honor down the toilet.
    However, due to the story Blizzard laid out, we couldn't do anything about it, no one said their piece of mind just for the sake of a forced war expansion.
    "Honor doesn't matter for a corpse" is bullshit and you know it. We have literal spirits roaming around Azeroth talking about honor, and we've seen the consequences of those who don't.
    All in all, the story was shit, but Saurfang was absolutely in the right, even if the prison part was lame (they changed it at the last minute, he was supposed to demand the guards for a talk with Anduin, rather than wait.)

Yeah, I don't like how Saurfang is no longer disenchanted.
    Didn't you read the Wowhead comments? Disenchanting the trinket is the canon method to release the soul.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Didn't you read the Wowhead comments? Disenchanting the trinket is the canon method to release the soul.
    Since the spirit of Saurfang appeared to Anduin alongside the spirit of Varian during Anduin's stint as the Jailer's Dominated lackey, I would say that conclusively goes to show Saurfang's spirit was never made directly into a trinket or destroyed within the Maw. Perhaps it was a fragment of his essence, or something altogether else - but he seemed to be more or less intact well before his spectral appearance at the new kosh'harg.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Love it, alas i have no high lvl orc characters, so it's great to see it like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I wish I did the human heritage before the orc because my God the difference is just staggering. With the humans I was so bored I kept wanting it to be over and then it just keeps getting longer and longer. For some reason they thought it was a good idea to introduce some new family and to give Vanessa a major role (who was also censored). They could have done so much more but as usual the humans get to be the most blandest race. The orc heritage was actually good which I never expected, its not as long as the humans yet it was way more impactful and you got to meet with every orc and actually interact with them. Even some orcs we haven't seen in years like Shokia showed up. The worst part was Thralls son though, he sounds like a human and his model just looks silly. I remember joking that he could have been Garrosh's kid back in the Cata/MoP days and now he actually looks more like him.

As good as the orcs was I also find the Mag'har to be better and probably one of the best ones. It actually progressed the story quite a lot and foreshadows a possible Light focussed expansion or at least a major villain. Kinda surprised by the lack of the AU Mag'har during the orc celebration.
    This too.
    /10chars
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.