Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Mount Guide

Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Mount Guide
    Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 brings 5 new mounts to collect!

Last edited by Lumy; 2023-03-26 at 04:06 PM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Some nice looking mounts. And that shredder... I really wish they'd make it obtainable some other way, in addition to recruit-a-friend, because that is badass.

Got the Salamanther on my first rare kill when I got to the zone so seems to be a fairly high drop rate.

Does the shredder have an actual nice skeleton? Or is it just a lazy, re-skinned Sky Golem? The latter would truly be annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Some nice looking mounts. And that shredder... I really wish they'd make it obtainable some other way, in addition to recruit-a-friend, because that is badass.
    Was looking at the Noble Bruffalon for 100,000 whatevers. Hopefully those currency are easy to obtain because it isn't THAT cool for a long grind or something.

I honestly thought there would be more mounts and toys with all the rares on the Reach.

Quote Originally Posted by Allegresse View Post
    Got the Salamanther on my first rare kill when I got to the zone so seems to be a fairly high drop rate.
    Or you were extremely lucky. Likely you got lucky. YOu getting it on teh first kill does not mean high drop rate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark View Post
    Was looking at the Noble Bruffalon for 100,000 whatevers. Hopefully those currency are easy to obtain because it isn't THAT cool for a long grind or something.
    Elemental overflow is handed otu like candy. You get at least 1,000 with every rare elite kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark View Post
    It's wayyyyy easier to get elemental overflow now, would not take long to farm that much. I'm personally glad I waited to farm the previous elemental overflow mounts cuz I knew this would happen eventually

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    I honestly thought there would be more mounts and toys with all the rares on the Reach.
    Don't miss the ton of pets and neat story questlines, this patch seems mostly focused on that.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Don't miss the ton of pets and neat story questlines, this patch seems mostly focused on that.
    Yea, they were pretty good
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Or you were extremely lucky. Likely you got lucky. YOu getting it on teh first kill does not mean high drop rate.

- - - Updated - - -

Elemental overflow is handed otu like candy. You get at least 1,000 with every rare elite kill.
    Sounds good. Will have to see how it plays out. Because even at 1000 per rare that's still 100 rares. To me rare mobs should be a bonus or surprise. Like " oh cool a rare mob!" Now it's like "oh yawn, another rare".

A little off topic but if your interested in mounts there is a great section on this site that tells you what mounts you have and all the mounts you can get. I don't think it has yet updated 10.0.7 mounts but there pretty speedy with updating the site so shouldn't be too long

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I can't post links coz I am a newb here