Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    I'm not understanding these nerfs? Is blizzard throwing darts to dartboard for its classes buff/nerf? Frost dk spec is beyond abysmal damage. Okay
    They look at the current WCL statistics from Mythic Vault, see Frost DK on #1 and think "okay, they need a nerf, let's roll for a number", regardless of their state in other content. This is how Blizzard's class tuning works.
    Last edited by Daan; 2023-03-27 at 10:12 AM.

Ngl, BM hunter is lowkey broken right now! I've played with some in 24s and 25s and theyre doing insane damage!

Hi Imo that ret nerf just look so bad but doing some deep dive they do not look tat bad beton the obvious stuff, that when you get allignment of few talents you literally one shot people with multipliers up. Like having on stunned target Justicars Vengeance, with Blessing of Down up, AV, Divine Arbiter stacked, and followed by DS with Inquisitors Ire stacked, etc. thats shit loads of dmg.
    First of all 4 of the nerfs are adressed towards damage in PVP (5 if you take Justicars Vengeance)

Justicars vengeance 15% (10% down on stunned targets)
    Inquisitors Ire -40% (only Divine storm and not enritely, and only -40% to buff that takes time to stack - not a big deal to DPS, just a burst nerf)
    Blessing of Dawn -25% (only TV and DS, with 40% buff uptime)
    Divine Arbiter -25% (flat 2% nerf, stack proc nerf of avegae 16k to single target and 3.5k ro AOE, the second part is not flat nerf but for proc that occures at intervals)
    Vanguard of Justice -25% - overall from 20% down to 15% applies only to TV and DV.

roughly around 50% od damage sources was not touched completly

For PVP its definetly more as you put on top of that Justicars Vangeance and AVs 25% bug correction from 35% uptime even more if you have PVP talent for small vings.

The on demand healing is stil there just the passive one was tuned down but it still seems very solid in my opinion, i would not worry so much that the spec will de dead.
    We will try and see .
    Last edited by Tharizod; 2023-03-27 at 12:34 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Havoc Demon hunters are balanced around ONE SPEC CHOICE → SoulRend Spec, which is one of the more complex specs to play to perfection in Dragon Flight.
    We have seen little to no changes to any other choice of specs for demonhunters.

Glaive Tempest spec, which is the closest spec we get to pre-DF should see some buffs.
    a 5% Dmg increase to glaive tempest - Rework of our “ST” talent to become an aoe talent instead.

Vengeful Demon Hunters have not seen any changes so far.

Vengeful demonhunters with its current design, take a sh’t loads of dmg when pulling mobs, if FD isn’t up - this problem also occours when we are midpull and mobs need to be stunned, we again become paper.

Demon Spikes needs to be reworked to either last longer, have a shorter cd or have an extra charge → Since by default, we have gaps in our active mitigation where we cannot do anything which leads VDH to a choice of RNG or kite, if we decide to kite, we have to kite untill FD is back off of CD.

As Vengeance demonhunters doesn’t really bring any “support” to the group besides a silence sigil, reworking Soulmonger to splash it’s healing or absorb to be group wide would “When the DH is 100%+ hp and consumes a soul x amount of overhealing splashes to friendly target within 15 yards of the Demonhunter”.

Minor changes that would catapult demonhunters to be an attractive choice of tanks.

Currently, i’m playing a vengeance demonhunter and i can litterally not play the game due to metachasers not inviting anything besides warrior/protpal to any keys above +25.

Vengeance Demonhunters are fine for raids, as most raid bosses have two tanks and usually don’t deal tank dmg 24/7, but still not the attractive choice.

I’m one of those players who has been playing demon hunter since they came out and i currently feel forced to reroll to something else - yet withstanding the urge to do so.

I was watching streams the other day of the top 0.1% M+ Players queuing their groups for various +24-26 keys, 1/50 tank signups was a demonhunter - we are playing a class that lacks incentive to play, or to be played with.

i get all those nerfs bar 1 that kill command nerf, kc dosent feel like it needs a nerf to me any 1 care to explain it?

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

SoulRend Spec, which is one of the more complex specs to play to perfection in Dragon Flight.
    We have seen little to no changes to any other choice of specs for demonhunters.
    lmao my guy actually called demon Hunter complex
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    I'm usually a supporter of Blizzard but after seeing the way that Soulbinds are going to work on top of this change to M+ I'm deeply regretting my decision to preorder this expansion.
    Thanks man, your super hot take that WoW sucks is really refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by Seratox View Post
    lmao my guy actually called demon Hunter complex
    Very easy to see that you don't play demon hunter, nor have any knowledge about their spec.

I love PvP. Paladin vs Paladin I mean.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    I'm not understanding these nerfs? Is blizzard throwing darts to dartboard for its classes buff/nerf? Frost dk spec is beyond abysmal damage. Okay

- - - Updated - - -
    they doing buffs and nerfs on RANDOM numbers, deal with it, +12.06% - 31.28% just to look like if they MATH geniuses, or just one button mash +5% overall to all specs.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

I'm a decent player, I used to be fairly hardcore, but those days are long gone... but ever since 10.0.7, I've been pushing crazy DPS on my ret, at least relative to other classes that are geared far better. Don't get me wrong, I love pushing big numbers, and the ret rework makes the spec far better than it was previously, but when I'm sitting at 390ish ilvl and hanging with or surpassing other classes that have 20+ ilvls on me, it probably needs some tuning. I'll be sad to see it, but not surprised... Blizz rarely lets ret shine for long.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    Very easy to see that you don't play demon hunter, nor have any knowledge about their spec.
    I've been over 2400 4 different seasons as a DH since BFA. And it's the spec I play when I want to turn my brain off and consume other people's CR.
    I'm usually a supporter of Blizzard but after seeing the way that Soulbinds are going to work on top of this change to M+ I'm deeply regretting my decision to preorder this expansion.
    Thanks man, your super hot take that WoW sucks is really refreshing.