Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Female druid is morbidly obese

Blizzards body positive attitude is going too far.
    While male druid also looks fat, he has more of a "burly" look. Female looks enormous.
    It's not being body positive, just promoting unhealthy look which is terrible practice.

Is it promoting an unhealthy look? If you look at the Necromancers, they're like anorexic. I don't see that being any better really.

How sad is it that this is your best attempt at getting attention...

7+ Year Old Account
    Then don't play one.

/thread

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    How sad is it that this is your best attempt at getting attention...
    seems to work.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Well that's why they're so shit right now... 100% accurate

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    seems to work.
    Of course it's going to work, it's a video game forum filled with people who have too much free time. Doesn't change the fact that it's still a pretty pointless troll thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Blizzards body positive attitude is going too far.
    While male druid also looks fat, he has more of a "burly" look. Female looks enormous.
    It's not being body positive, just promoting unhealthy look which is terrible practice.
    diablo 4 is for mature audience, if you are mature you dont look at game character and think "oh i should get fat"...
    frankly if you look at bloody violent game and your take is character being fat is sending bad message you are a bit of a fool...

Of course it's going to work, it's a video game forum filled with people who have too much free time. Doesn't change the fact that it's still a pretty pointless troll thread.
    sure, it's pointless. But your first post was about how it was a sad attempt at getting attention, which you gave. Thought it was a bit funny.

Meh OP will just go on another hateful rant in politics again and get banned again.

sure, it's pointless. But your first post was about how it was a sad attempt at getting attention, which you gave. Thought it was a bit funny.
    It's funny to call someone out on making a stupid thread? Oooookay... I guess it's good that at least one person got a laugh out of this thread.

It's funny to call someone out on making a stupid thread? Oooookay... I guess it's good that at least one person got a laugh out of this thread.
    You're post is an ironic post in that by pointing out OP's want for attention, you bumped the thread for others to see and giving him more attention. Like how I did just now.

They give Slavic Strongwoman to me. Wish Kul Tiran females looked more like that.

That's not what I said was funny... Calfredd gave you a good run down of what was a bit ironic and thus a little funny.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2023-03-29 at 08:43 AM.

That's not what I said was funny... Calfredd gave you a good run down of what was a bit funny.
    The two of you seem to be under the impression that I care whether he gets attention. I don't, nor is it my job to police who responds to what threads (and lets be honest, we all know that with a bait title like this one it was never going to fly under the radar with or without my input). That being said, I think at this point almost half the posts in this thread aren't even concerning the OP's topic, so job well done on our part.

15+ Year Old Account
    No. She is built like a powerlifter. She is the opposite of "fat positive" she is built like a world record breaking athlete.

https://www.instagram.com/leahreichman

So men can be burly, but women cannot?

Still, I should enjoy this much less dangerous take, as opposed to OP's previous opinions regarding nuclear weapons and some recently invaded nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You're post is an ironic post in that by pointing out OP's want for attention, you bumped the thread for others to see and giving him more attention. Like how I did just now.
    Maybe if we keep talking amongst ourselves here we'll draw attention away from his pro-Russia trash thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Necro is skinny, but not anorexic. And being skinny is nowhere as unhealthy as being obese.

Is female druid morbidly obese? Yes.
    Is it unhealthy? Yes.
    Should it be promoted? No.

Getting attacked for saying a game character is morbidly obese is pathetic.
    I knew I might rile up some feelings. Sorry, not sorry.

The two of you seem to be under the impression that I care whether he gets attention. I don't, nor is it my job to police who responds to what threads (and lets be honest, we all know that with a bait title like this one it was never going to fly under the radar with or without my input). That being said, I think at this point almost half the posts in this thread aren't even concerning the OP's topic, so job well done on our part.
    no, I don't make any assumption of you caring.
    I just thought your post was ironic and thus a bit funny. That's all I ever said and asserted, no other assumptions.