Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Blizzard no longer care about value of certain items, just easy cash grab and fucking over the actual loyal playerbase who did the kinda grind for certain unique items.
    Still don't understand why they don't make new mounts for certain promotions, i guess they are lazy.
    I'm a tad confused about how grinding lots of gold and wasting it all on 1 item makes you "loyal".

To me a loyal player would be one who has been subbed for 18 years, not someone who spent too much time grinding a fuckton of gold for a mount.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Put the Spectral Tiger on the 1 year plan and watch those sub numbers skyrocket
    Don't you brake my heart like that. Please.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    They even trying to get the collectors back that have left. hahaha
    "Get them back"
    you know you don't need a sub to have gotten ANY of these twitch drops right?

- - - Updated - - -

Never, the moment they put a 10k euro mount for sale you know the game is ready to die.
    What is point in farming stuff they gonna give away anyways?
    It has been for sale for years, just with the risk of getting scammed.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/primegaming/stat...621251088?s=20

"For the next year"

Wonder what else they're gonna pull out?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyi View Post
    Am I the only one that notices the April 27th date? Pretty sure it is still March lol.
    Pretty sure it says "UNTIL the 27th April" ....

Wow Blizz is messed up, TCG stuff should have been unique, What's next giving away the MOP and WOD challenge mode items? What a pathetic company. Enjoy your hammy dows plebs.

I don't think giving away old rare things is a very good idea, I mean the bear looks like crap, and NOONE needs it, wouldn't it be more interesting to create something new to give away? That would be a real win/win, everyone gets a new mount, the few people that had this ugly bear gets to keep the only good quality it had, rarity.
    I also like how they call it elusive in their twitter post, it's like calling a video you put on youtube rare.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    F**k, my exclusive mount not exclusive anymore I still have my Pollo Grande, hope it doesn't come to this st0pid free mounts thingy as well.

give me my spectral tiger please lol

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post
    Loving the storm of welfares lately.
    Meets current standards perfectly well.
    Lighten up. It's just a gift. How jaded do you need to be to go shit on free stuff. Maybe step away from the screen and the game for a while.

I paid 1.8mil for the goblin weather machine on the BMAH and still welcomed it being a freebie twitch drop.

Hell, I bought a Wooly White Rhino mount back in WoD for ~700K and would be delighted to see it available from Twitch.

Any TCG loot becoming more easily available is a welcome change in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Resheph View Post
    Lighten up. It's just a gift. How jaded do you need to be to go shit on free stuff. Maybe step away from the screen and the game for a while.
    How is this free?
    You have to pay DIFFERENT company to get this... and according to replies here many people are willing to do it just to get the mounts which is mindblowing for me.
    Personally i have Amazon Prime as i order alot of stuff for myself/work and it saves tons of money for free deliveries.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    I paid 1.8mil for the goblin weather machine on the BMAH and still welcomed it being a freebie twitch drop.

Hell, I bought a Wooly White Rhino mount back in WoD for ~700K and would be delighted to see it available from Twitch.

Any TCG loot becoming more easily available is a welcome change in my book.
    Hey, send me 50 dollars please, I'm sure you'd be delighted to share right? Would be cool with a free meal.

Imo they should start putting old Recruit-a-Friend mounts instead of TCG, since they've said they might look into ways of obtaining them in the future. and RAF rewards were not nearly as unique as TCG, therefore that would cause much less outrage.

"Wow! That's some fkn great looking mount! I'm gonna head back into this steaming pile of a crap game right away!"

Said no one ever...

think ill be missing out on this 1 very convoluted obtaining method, haven't used amazon for anything in year never need anything from them also im positive that even for the free trial you need to put ur card details so they can ill u after the 30 days not waning my card details on their system again

instead of putting them as twitch drops and amazon prime loot drops they should be put on in game methods like the trading post

Quote Originally Posted by Sielu View Post
    Pretty sure it says "UNTIL the 27th April" ....
    Yeah if you read up a page or so you would have noticed I corrected myself lol. I am dealing with a pretty bad cold and I think the medicine is messing with me. I never even seen the UNTIL part lol, it's like it wasn't there. Oh well, thanks for clarifying as well.

Never, the moment they put a 10k euro mount for sale you know the game is ready to die.
    What is point in farming stuff they gonna give away anyways?
    how exactly do people "farm" spectral tiger? which was always just for sale, either in packs (if you are lucky) or on its own, it had never any actual conection to the game...
    if they put it on store or for some promotion only people who still have it and planned to sell it will loose, and who cares about those people...

Just wait until World of Warcraft is on Game Pass after Microsoft acquires them in June same with every other Blizzard game is going to be going to Game Pass it would be a huge selling point to get people back into World of Warcraft.

Microsoft is going to leverage World of Warcraft in a big way I am guessing, we could even see a console version in the not too distant future.

If you put such an item for basically free to get
    it already was basicaly free, some people got it for like 3 bucks from single cards packet...
    if someone is stupid enough to pay hundreds or even thousands for virtual item thats on them, why should blizz care...
    or to put it in their view - making thousand happy by pissing of half a dozen is good for them, not bad

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sialina View Post
    I don't think giving away old rare things is a very good idea
    as someone with hundreds of WoW TCG cards, a lot of rare items (and a few more sold) i think its great idea
    people will get free mount, and those of us who had it for years already got its "value" justified after the years...
    after all rarity only means something when its locked behind actual game, like mythic mounts from current tier, nobody ever seen player on TCG mount and thought "wow he must be amazing player", we just thought "meh, he have nothing better to do with money"

my issue is if the long term sub for prime rewards (as mentioned on wowhead) will be true thats a bit of a dick move, getting another sub on top of sub... free promotions are fine, other than that either put it on shop or keep it just tcg item