Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    She is in the second banner. The pictures are just revewsed lol. Its always the new character first.
    it can really depend on the main event and the like.
    it's pretty rare for sure, but it can happen that some new characters are on the 2nd part of the patch, not the 1st one.
    I really hope you're right and nahida/nilou are on the 2nd banner, more time to get wishes for them

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that felt good:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I did the feedback thing and it has a limited character count, so I had to make two tickets for it. And I probably still didn't get everything in. I guess it's all for naught, they're not read at all and input never does anything.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I did the feedback thing and it has a limited character count, so I had to make two tickets for it. And I probably still didn't get everything in. I guess it's all for naught, they're not read at all and input never does anything.
    Imagine how much of that 'feedback' is make Barbara's titties bigger
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Naaah, every gaming company has a team responsible for analyzing feedback from surveys/reviews/support tickets/whatever. Mihoyo does as well, that's for sure, the only question is if it's just for Chinese feedback or English as well. Wouldn't really surprise if they only gather numbers from non-Chinese surveys and the rest goes right to the can, but who knows, they can definitely afford outsourcing it to some Indian company and gathering feedback from English surveys as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Does anyone else find the commissions in areas other then Mondstat very tedious? I tried Sumeru today and I had the coffee one where I had to answer questions, wait for a day, go to a cafe somewhere and then watch as he told a story. I just found it so tedious. Other commissions in other regions seem just as annoying when I've tried them.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Does anyone else find the commissions in areas other then Mondstat very tedious? I tried Sumeru today and I had the coffee one where I had to answer questions, wait for a day, go to a cafe somewhere and then watch as he told a story. I just found it so tedious. Other commissions in other regions seem just as annoying when I've tried them.
    They're trying to add depth to parts of the game that should be just 2 clicks and call it a day. But now we have multilayered commissions with several steps. Even some of the simpler ones, like destroying the hillichurl towers are a chore to do, because they purposely put it far from waypoints. It's just a chore all around, I'd drop them if it wasn't the only steady flow of primogems (other than events, that is).

I finished leveling my Ganyu and can now use this team properly.
    Dehya + Ganyu + Kaeya + Bennet

Im happy <3 for now

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    They're trying to add depth to parts of the game that should be just 2 clicks and call it a day. But now we have multilayered commissions with several steps. Even some of the simpler ones, like destroying the hillichurl towers are a chore to do, because they purposely put it far from waypoints. It's just a chore all around, I'd drop them if it wasn't the only steady flow of primogems (other than events, that is).
    I don't really think they are trying to add depth. They are perfectly aware people don't care about commissions. Those who care about achievements care about them only until they are done, those who don't (like me) care only to be done ASAP. It will never matter how well written and how interesting commissions are, they will only be interesting on the first playthrough (unless they had non-repeatable or fun mechanics, which they don't). They clearly just want to pump up the activity numbers and wasting players' time with commissions is one of the ways to do it.

The only way they'd stop doing this is if they saw huge activity drop-offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Sumeru has a couple of ones that are a bit of a pain, but for the most part they're quick to do and fast to get to from a waypoint. It's probably my favourite region to do commissions in atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    Sumeru has a couple of ones that are a bit of a pain, but for the most part they're quick to do and fast to get to from a waypoint. It's probably my favourite region to do commissions in atm.
    It was a pretty decent zone until the desert regions were added. Those usually involve a long trek and something of a climb. And that take weasel commission, ugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    The blob chasing ones suck because they bug out a lot for me. There's one to kill a group of fatui, which also exists in Inazuma. And with those you can't just bring your friendship leveling team along like other commissions because their shields are still bullshit. There's also that one on top of a mountain in the desert (it's a combat one) that requires way too much traveling no matter which way you go. After seeing too many repeats to decide I have seen everything there, I went back to Mondstadt and Liyue to collect achievements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Redeem Codes:

9ARE6VLJT34H

KBRE7D4KA2MM

7S9X6V4JB2M9
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Damn nahida rerun first.

Just when you realize nothing could be worse than gathering leveling mats for Itto then Cyno and kicks in, i'd rather delete him than farming those shitty scarabs all around the desert
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Eula left for dead in a closet somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Pulled 2 Eula in a row, with that i mean 2 Eula in 2 consecutive single pulls
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I didn't know my Eula would be such an exclusive pick when I got her. To bad physical damage sucks.

Also anyone else notice abyss 11 was made a heck of a whole lot annoying this time around?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Mihoyo's meme'ing about her at this point, they'll give Qiqi a banner before they do Eula.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I didn't know my Eula would be such an exclusive pick when I got her. To bad physical damage sucks.

Also anyone else notice abyss 11 was made a heck of a whole lot annoying this time around?
    As someone who just started dipping their toes into abyss in patch 3.2 and have consistently been getting to and blocked by 12-1 this has been a ridiculous change of pace.

I don't mind it thought. Lets me test my chars that I'm gearing. Only problem is the ridiculous artifact grind. Still don't have a single worth while gilded dreams piece and have been doing it as my domain of choice since 3.0 for artifacts foregoing emblem of severed fate where I ALSO grinded for ages and still have a 60 cd, 120 cr raiden unfortunately.

I still main Eula but have been using her less and less as I'm seeing my Ayato, Alhaitham, Nahida, Yelan and Raiden just being so far ahead of her. Even my Childe is giving her a run for her money and I suck at optiimzing my E downtime on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15