Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    russia has already put them on the naughty list so it's not as if he can use it to get in putin's good graces. He's still a bit of a twatwaffle but you know.
    I would wager that Russia did that largely for domestic audiences.

People in Russia also know that Hungary is a NATO member and thus needs to approve of any expansion, so by extension they must be framed as "bad".
    If the government just excludes Hungary for no reason from being punished, they would catch flak from any Nationalist.

So they put on a face, say "Hungary is now bad, too" but that Putin would willingly sever contacts with someone that was willing to work with / for him, i don't see that happening.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Ever considered that maybe when everyone else has different opinion than you, you are the one that is wrong?
    You seriously believe that? XD
    You are just biased towards one side. You don't think objectively and that's where your fault lies.

Humans are flock animals. We flock to the group that is similar to us and with which we share the same ideas/opinions. Groups make us feel safe.
    In the animal kingdom, those individuals who deviate from the norm are kicked out to fend for themselves. It is in our biology to stay together for survival.
    But humans are more advanced animals and flocking to those with the same opinion is not a requirement for survival. You're not driven by biology, you're not driven by an ideology and you're not going to change anything. Therefore, you're part of a hive mind. A useless one on top of that. And since this thread is fueled by hate, I refuse to share the same opinion as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    You are just biased towards one side. You don't think objectively and that's where your fault lies.

Humans are flock animals. We flock to the group that is similar to us and with which we share the same ideas/opinions. Groups make us feel safe.
    In the animal kingdom, those individuals who deviate from the norm are kicked out to fend for themselves. It is in our biology to stay together for survival.
    But humans are more advanced animals and flocking to those with the same opinion is not a requirement for survival. You're not driven by biology, you're not driven by an ideology and you're not going to change anything. Therefore, you're part of a hive mind. A useless one on top of that. And since this thread is fueled by hate, I refuse to share the same opinion as you.
    Ohh wow. That is impressive contrarianism.

NATO "hive" or "herd" sure looks better than the slaughterhouse of being russian vassal.

You're free to have your opinions such as "covid vaccine is a HOAX!" or "Russia can wipe out Ukraine any day they wish!", you also will be laughed out of the thread or infracted

Thread is fueled by hate, but russians genociding children and elderly among many other people is just a-okay. Thanks for your yet another unwanted opinion.

Actually, I'd like to believe that the majority of us here are fueled by truth, morales, and believing what our eyes and ears tell us. Please enlighten us on what drives you, as your oppinion seems skewed against those getting bombed indiscriminately.
    I continue to be surprised by the smugness and arrogance of the extreme right and/or the conspiracy theorist, how they believe they are so much smarter than us all, and have access to some secret information that eludes all the rest of us.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    NATO "hive" or "herd" sure looks better than the slaughterhouse of being russian vassal.

You're free to have your opinions such as "covid vaccine is a HOAX!" or "Russia can wipe out Ukraine any day they wish!", you also will be laughed out of the thread or infracted

Thread is fueled by hate, but russians genociding children and elderly among many other people is just a-okay. Thanks for your yet another unwanted opinion.
    I'm not anti-vaxxer and I never claimed that covid vaccine is a hoax.
    I never took the vaccine because I didn't expect to die from it. The media created a mass hysteria. Turns out I'm still standing and so do many who never took it.
    However I do believe that the covid situation was planned as a huge money grab.

I also don't hate ukrainians, and I don't hate russians. About 8200 civilian deaths, including 500 kids (human rights). Terrible, but I'm actually surprised so few civilians died in those 13 months. You can clealy see it's not a genocide.

I never took the vaccine because I didn't expect to die from it. The media created a mass hysteria. Turns out I'm still standing and so do many who never took it.

I also don't hate ukrainians, and I don't hate russians. About 8200 civilian deaths, including 500 kids (human rights). Terrible, but I'm actually surprised so few civilians died in those 13 months. You can clealy see it's not a genocide.
    Already established it is a genocide by legal terms, if you didn't listen back then months ago, that's on you.

When 8200 civilians die or far more as your numbers are likely twisted by propaganda, it's not an accident. The past year you certainly haven't showed a single shred of humanity in you and you simply keep denying facts, as always, as they mean you are WRONG.

Facts also state Russia is simply kidnapping children from their parents and indoctrinating them to become russians, which also counts as a genocide by the way

https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml

Definition
    Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide
    Article II

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

Killing members of the group;
    Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
    Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
    Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
    Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
    You're welcome, bub.

- - - Updated - - -

1) Russia killing ukrainians

2) Russia purposefully focusing civilian targets

3) Russia purposefully destroying infrastructure to kill more civilians

4) Russia kidnapping children for indoctrination even if the parents are still alive, ergo, it certainly wouldn't be a graceful act no matter what.

Ding-ding-ding, 4 counts of genocide right there, keep living in fantasy land
    Last edited by Saradain; 2023-04-04 at 12:47 PM.

Aight. Either you'll get infracted for this or I will.

https://www.ohchr.org/en/news/2023/0...-13-march-2023

From 24 February 2022, which marked the start of the large-scale armed attack by the Russian Federation, to 12 March 2023, OHCHR recorded 21,965 civilian casualties in the country: 8,231 killed and 13,734 injured. This included:

17,619 casualties (6,372 killed and 11,247 injured) in territory controlled by the Government when casualties occurred:

In Donetsk and Luhansk regions: 9,051 casualties (3,762 killed and 5,289 injured); and

In other regions : 8,568 casualties (2,610 killed and 5,958 injured).

4,346 casualties (1,859 killed and 2,487 injured) in territory occupied by the Russian Federation when casualties occurred:

In Donetsk and Luhansk regions: 2,879 casualties (632 killed and 2,247 injured); and

In other regions : 1,467 casualties (1,227 killed and 240 injured).
    Ah damn, injuries surely don't count for shit for your ilk, it happens, I often too get wounded by russian missile attacks, no biggie

10+ Year Old Account

4) Russia kidnapping children for indoctrination even if the parents are still alive, ergo, it certainly wouldn't be a graceful act no matter what.

As happens in a war...I think that needs a bit more refinement as it's a bit crude to have that as a criterion when you are fighting a war where you inherently kill someone from another group.

In other news: Finland is now a full member of NATO.everything is done and dusted article 5 is in full force. Suck it russia.

As happens in a war...I think that needs a bit more refinement as it's a bit crude to have that as a criterion when you are fighting a war where you inherently kill someoen from another group.

In other news: Finland is now a full member of NATO.everything is done and dusted article 5 is in full force. Suck it russia.
    One can lump my point up with the fact that russian propaganda machine simply spreads the anti-ukrainian rhetoric via making ukrainians appear as people who should not exist, who deserve to die. A state-wide propaganda to dehumanize innocent people. Ergo, Russia is specifically wiping out ukrainians with state-wide interest in fully exterminating the group - which was discussed in this thread while ago with their plans of going door-to-door to determine whether someone is allowed to live or assassinated.

Add cultural extermination too, to the mix, as if Ukraine never was sovereign nation.

10+ Year Old Account
    One can lump my point up with the fact that russian propaganda machine simply spreads the anti-ukrainian rhetoric via making ukrainians appear as people who should not exist, who deserve to die. A state-wide propaganda to dehumanize innocent people. Ergo, Russia is specifically wiping out ukrainians with state-wide interest in fully exterminating the group - which was discussed in this thread while ago with their plans of going door-to-door to determine whether someone is allowed to live or assassinated.
    True, you do agree though that it's a bit weird as a criterion...(btw you can also say that russia is genociding it's own minorities by how callously it treat them in this war.)

True, you do agree though that it's a bit weird as a criterion...(btw you can also say that russia is genociding it's own minorities by how callously it treat them in this war.)
    I suppose the sooner the offensive wars of all kinds are counted as a genocide, the better for the world?

The definition did state:

genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
    A war often is about gaining territory or concessions of other kind. Russia has no intention for concessions, they seek the full extermination of Ukrainian culture, identity, sovereignty and any people they would "allow" to live, would be forced to a life of hell, indoctrinated to support russian regime or DYING.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Gotta admit, the idea of Russian troops Last Samurai'ng themselves on horseback into modern weaponry is entertaining
    Poor horses though.

Ahh, what a beautiful day.

I want to thank all the Russiaboos for making this possible. We truly wouldn't be here without you. Special mention goes out to my man @Shalcker (I know you are lurking you old rascal).

15+ Year Old Account
    Already established it is a genocide by legal terms, if you didn't listen back then months ago, that's on you.

When 8200 civilians die or far more as your numbers are likely twisted by propaganda, it's not an accident. The past year you certainly haven't showed a single shred of humanity in you and you simply keep denying facts, as always, as they mean you are WRONG.

Facts also state Russia is simply kidnapping children from their parents and indoctrinating them to become russians, which also counts as a genocide by the way

https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml

You're welcome, bub.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you expect in war? Paintball weapons?

2, 3, 4 - speculation.
    Actually, I'm going to report that post as a conspiracy.
    You do realize that eastern parts of Ukraine are actually Russia-friendly?

- - - Updated - - -

[/video]

I want to thank all the Russiaboos for making this possible. We truly wouldn't be here without you. Special mention goes out to my man @Shalcker (I know you are lurking you old rascal).
    That's great actually. Anything that disturbs the world order is a plus in my book.

2, 3, 4 - speculation.

Facts, not speculation but ok then You simply choose to ignore other posts that clarified everything, so once more that is on you. It is literally investigated and confirmed to be facts.

Go ahead, report me falsely. We both know who'll be moderated in the end.

That's great actually. Anything that disturbs the world order is a plus in my book.
    I'd expect nothing less from someone cheering on Russians to genocide Ukraine.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium

2, 3, 4 - speculation.

- - - Updated - - -

They're not speculation. We have excessive amounts of evidence for all three of those. Putin has literally been hit with war crime charges for the last one, even.

10+ Year Old Account

Brings a tear to the eye, I too would like to thank putin for making the case for why Finland SHOULD join NATO. Without him it would have never happened.