Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    NES

SNES

FF6
    KOTOR
    There’s like 10 games I could put here

Windows 95, don't remember the games anymore though.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    1. Ocarina of Time/A Link to the Past
    3. Jet Force Gemini
    Yes, yes!

Without revealing your age what was your first video game system and what game?

The first one i played IIRC was the NES. The first one i actually owned was either the Gamecube or the original GBA.

What was your favorite gaming system of all time?

PC? If that doesn't count, then Gamecube.

What were your top favorite 3 games of all time?

1. Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask
    2. FF VII
    3. GTA 3

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Mega Man 1-3 I was a sucker for the story of Megaman and his brother Protoman
    Yeah me too. When Protoman saves his bro in the third one and his music starts playing it kinda hits ya right in the feels. All 6 on the NES were very good and I think 4-6 don't get enough love. I have the most nostalgia for the first one but weirdly it's probably my least favorite. It was always kinda clunky and level difficulty was inconsistent. Though some of the sound effects like Elec Man's beam are so iconic. By Mega Man 2 they really figured the formula out and the series has been awesome since. I ended up playing the fifth one last night and uh... I think I need to talk about something for a second. Napalm Man's stage is Viet Nam and his weapon is the N-Bomb lol.

Also, glad to see that FF6 is getting a lot of love here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastard View Post
    Yeah me too. When Protoman saves his bro in the third one and his music starts playing it kinda hits ya right in the feels. All 6 on the NES were very good and I think 4-6 don't get enough love. I have the most nostalgia for the first one but weirdly it's probably my least favorite. It was always kinda clunky and level difficulty was inconsistent. Though some of the sound effects like Elec Man's beam are so iconic. By Mega Man 2 they really figured the formula out and the series has been awesome since. I ended up playing the fifth one last night and uh... I think I need to talk about something for a second. Napalm Man's stage is Viet Nam and his weapon is the N-Bomb lol.

Yeah I got MM4 but honestly wasn't as good to me story wise as MM3. As for the X Series, honestly I am not sure why MM never got a live action feature, however after the first Mario Brothers, I was glad it never did at the time LOL!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

This is a little off topic but with you guys gushing over Megaman, just in case you've never heard of it, might I recommend The Protomen Acts 1 & 2?

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, I just haven't played a better game since.

We had a 2600 but my first console that belonged to me was the Sega master system with double dragon

PlayStation 1

FF7
    WoW
    Ultima online
    Last edited by caractacus; 2023-04-07 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Honestly, I just haven't played a better game since.
    Catch me on the right day of the week and FF6 is my favorite all-time game too. Actually, slightly off topic but I want to share a photo of something I made a few years ago that proves my love for the series.

Without revealing your age what was your first video game system and what game?

Coleco with the atari attachment. I played the hell out of Looping, Pepper 2, Zaxxon and River Raid on coleco. On atari there was a game called Oink!, where you normally had to build your house so the wolf couldn't get you. But, you could also play as the wolf to kill the pigs, I wonder if this was a first where you could play as the baddie. Also played Pressure Cooker.

What was your favorite gaming system of all time?

I don't really have one. After Coleco we got an Amiga 500, which was amazing, then got PC's. Maybe Amiga 500.

What were your top favorite 3 games of all time?

MMM this is tough.
    Morrowind
    World of Warcraft
    Diablo 1,2
    Also loved Phantasie 3, the might and magic and bard's tale series. Never really got into the FF series, never finished 7, and only really played 4 and 5.
    Forgot about GTA lol

10+ Year Old Account
    NES, unless you count the Spectrum ZX although that was technically my dads.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Catch me on the right day of the week and FF6 is my favorite all-time game too. Actually, slightly off topic but I want to share a photo of something I made a few years ago that proves my love for the series.
    That's gorgeous!

NES

Halo
    WoW
    league of Legends

Gameboy, played pokemon kinda religously.

Quote Originally Posted by Moralgy View Post
    Gameboy, played pokemon kinda religously.
    blue or red?

think mine must have been a gameboy as well although it might have been a sega megadrive i dont remember.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    blue or red?

think mine must have been a gameboy as well although it might have been a sega megadrive i dont remember.
    Yellow! My cousin left it at my house one time and that began my journey on video games.

ZX-81 with the 16k Ram Pack - 3D Monster Maze

Atari 2600. I and my sister got it for Christmas. It was pretty great but the tv we were allowed to use it on did not last long.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got hit by a retro memory of a Future Crew demo from YouTube.
    Almost miss the modems kek.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Vic20, with its massive 3k ram.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Vic20, with its massive 3k ram.

I still have the Vic-20 somewhere as well as a C64.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.