Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    He did, he down rite said that.
    Where?

On top of that, he praised his followers after they sent death threats to a Muslim lady after she called him out on his bullshit
    And again, where?

You are so certain of this happening, and yet you are unable to link a single video of this happening.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Take off your lib goggles and look at more than 5 min of his trash.
    You made the claim.
    It is your burden to prove.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Take off your lib goggles and look at more than 5 min of his trash.
    I did.

What's the issue? You're not explaining this to me in any way I can understand it. Explain to me what, exactly, the problem is that you have with Jeffrey Marsh's content. With direct links and quotes, because I am in no way going to trust you on anything given how many times you've openly and unrepentantly lied to my face and others here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    if he did, please provide your proof. Otherwise, it is a fact that Matt Walsh said he likes to smell little girl farts.
    Now now. Why do you think Matt Walsh wouldn't be interested in little boy farts, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I did.

What's the issue? You're not explaining this to me in any way I can understand it. Explain to me what, exactly, the problem is that you have with Jeffrey Marsh's content. With direct links and quotes, because I am in no way going to trust you on anything given how many times you've openly and unrepentantly lied to my face and others here.
    I haven't lied to anyone ever. People are just high on the donkey juice.

I give them a few years to finally grow out of it.

But the issue is him trying to form a chasm between impressionable kids, IMPRESSIONABLE, and their parents.

Imagine a 5 year old comes across his video saying that they're parents are wrong and there's no such thing as a boy or girl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I'm curious what the fuck you think this has to do with school since this person isn't a teacher, and any educator encouraging the sending of death threats wouldn't remain employed regardless of their political leanings (assuming this is true and you and Chaya Raichik didn't just make it up).
    The point is to keep teachers who are like Jeffrey Marsh the fuck away from students.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2023-04-13 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Major trolling

So link the damning video that proves you aren't just full of hot air. Should be simple enough given how confident you are. Don't chicken out now.

The point is to keep teachers who are like Jeffrey Marsh the fuck away from students.
    Sure, AFTER you prove your claims.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away

I give them a few years to finally grow out of it.

But the issue is him trying to form a chasm between impressionable kids, IMPRESSIONABLE, and their parents.

Imagine a 5 year old comes across his video saying that they're parents are wrong and there's no such thing as a boy or girl.
    5 year olds shouldn't be on Tiktok in the first place. If they are, that saying the parents are pretty crap anyway.

And you have yet to show he said it. So, you are making an evidenceless claim. So it can simply be dismissed.

You made a claim, provide your proof. If you cannot or will not, then the only conclusion is you are lying or at least misrepresenting what he said.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    If that's meant to be a slur against Democrats, you should probably be aware I'm neither a Democrat supporter nor have I ever, literally ever, voted for a Democrat. Even though I vote every election, even local.

I don't see him saying that anywhere. I said; be specific, cite examples. Actual examples, not fearmongering you made up in your own head.

Again, cite your sources. Not that I necessarily even see the problem even the way you're paraphrasing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't lied to anyone ever.
    You say this, but then seem awfully unwilling to actually back up your claims with evidence.

The only people forming chasms of this sort are conservative parents who are sufficiently open with their bigotry to the point their kids don't feel like they can be trusted with personal information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    So link the damning video that proves you aren't just full of hot air. Should be simple enough given how confident you are. Don't chicken out now.
    Do you know what this reminds me of that's continually been relevant since it happened?

We just need to study it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Do you know what this reminds me of that's continually been relevant since it happened?

We just need to study it out!
    So apt.

The bar has already been lowered to the ground for conservatives where they literally just need one example, just one anecdote of what they are claiming, to win; and they still can fail miserably when tested.